Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision (32749 Views)

Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors / We Are Tired Of Open Grazing — Miyetti Allah / Government Can’t Ban Open Grazing - Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by pasydron(m): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2018
"cordial" relationship which will later turn into a deadly one. We don't have issues accommodating northerners in the South East. On the contrary we wholeheartedly welcome them. For now open grazing is a CAPITAL NO. We don't want to our land to be turned into another Benue, Taraba and Plateau .

1 Like

Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by Komu1048(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2018
Fulani are terrorists, they are enemy of this state Nigeria. They behave like animal and they are animals. They want everything free, they believe Nigeria belong to them including we the southerners. God let your wrath come on foolanis. I pity my people in west because our Muslim leaders in the name of money n religion can do anything for the fulani.
Lastweek where I am serving, in the market of ikirun. There is this fight that erupted in the market btw one Agbero n Hausa boy. The Hausa boy was selling chilli pepper n the Agbero said he should leave the road, so d Hausa boy said he should take another route. Ikirun is one of d major Muslim town in Yoruba land, but the Agbero man tear him d dirtiest slap I've ever witness cos he claim he can't decide where to pass to him in his land. The Hausa boy brought his people and so the Yoruba guy but step i and some other nysc guys r able to avert what might av happen. What d Agbero said was that Hausa/fulani have been living anyhow in this country n it's time to tame them. I think people have bin sensitize about the ethnic/religion cleansing project being champion by Fulani. And it will not work

1 Like

Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by OLORIPAPA: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2018
Like I made mention in one of my post the other day...the Fulani's are in the right tract by making other ethnicity's in the geographical location called Nigeria unite in sympathy,there by making themselves the enemy of them all.Their violence and intolerance to their host community has made their business a fools errand.

2 Likes

Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by miraclea: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=Balyz post=69295899]Myetti Allah have a point there. If ibos can be sold land for their mostly unproductive businesses in fulani dominated states, and they don't want to reciprocate the gesture in their land, then there is an urgent need to review their land tenancy status
Must you kill and shed blood including nursing mothers and children and deprived them of their ancenctral culture then force them to accept heardmen? How many did igbos kill before they open shops in the North, how much is miyetti Allah willing to pay before establishing these fraud called ranch enough is enough nigeria unity is not working
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by zoedew: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2018
nwakibie3:
By Vincent Ujumadu Awka-

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/grazing-miyetti-allah-expresses-shock-over-s-e-govs-decision/

“Go and live peacefully with your neighbours”!
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by jrusky(m): 9:12am On Jul 12, 2018
So suddenly miyetti is now a decision maker in Nigeria and in Buhari lead govt?

So Katsina, kano etc lands are not enough for miyetti bastard for his tsetse flies killers brethren to seek cattle colony aka cattle ranch? Now herdsmen is a voice and to the most annoying part these bastards called fulani are not even originally Nigerian. Including Buhari and his entire house hold are vagabond

Na wah oo miyetti now get liver to even want another people's land because of cow. And the most shocking thing is these useless flies called *fulani don't eat cow meat* at all. Hhmmm Nigerians wake up.I
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by kabarka(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2018
Nbote:
Dis ppl are not only madt but are out to cause trouble. It is now very clear dey speak and deny weneva it suits dem and lied about not claiming d attacks in plateau were retaliatory.
Here's from a news conference held in Awka
'

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/cattle-colonies-not-practicable-south-east-miyetti-allah/

And now dey are shocked??

He was shocked on thursday.
Then on friday,he accepts there is no need to set up colonies.

They dont want to loose the CASHMENT AREA.
The east must tread carefully.
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by criuze(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2018
I am even amazed with their sweet words sometimes

but adim sure na ani agwube nugwu awusa

Truth be told we are scared of you people here,
you have caused nightmares for innocent Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by Nbote(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2018
kabarka:

He was shocked on thursday. Then on friday,he accepts there is no need to set up colonies.
They dont want to loose the CASHMENT AREA. The east must tread carefully.
Dat was from a conference dey addressed far back in January
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by Franking: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2018
Many cases of farm destruction, rape and violence against people have been reported in Biafra land but the police and the army look the other way when u report to them but when one cow is missing then they swing into action. Abeg, carry ur cow go north, our land no plenty reach una own, try Southwest.

1 Like

Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2018
nwakibie3:
By Vincent Ujumadu Awka-

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/grazing-miyetti-allah-expresses-shock-over-s-e-govs-decision/
Iberibe bu oria.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by shineeye1: 10:23am On Jul 12, 2018
Before any national of a foreign country enters Nigeria for any legitimate business, it is always on the terms of Nigeria. When such terms are accepted by the foreigner, then transactions can begin. Violation of territorial integrity is when a foreigner neither seeks nor accept the terms of the host country yet insists on occupation for transaction. That is a most obnoxious occurrence to contemplate. Yet, that is exactly what Miyetti Allah is projecting as business philosophy. They are claiming to have right to displace the territorial rights of natives in their ancestral home. It is crazy. I see this as part of the dangerous stretches of Islam.
There are two angles of Islam. The first, who are in decreasing majority are peace loving, going about their lives with tolerance and accommodation of others with differing faiths. The second, who are in increasing minority are diametric opposite of the former. They are fraudulent merchants of religion. They dictate to you what their religion demands of you in all their interactions with you. God help you if you don't comply. These are insane people. The earlier you know who and what they really are, the better for your security.
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by bellotaofeek: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2018
So the animal can even say that boldly "land for safety "
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by DozieInc(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2018
NO LAND FOR GRAZING RESERVE IN THE SOUTH EAST...
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by dayoyak: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2018
Sebi they talk say sambisa is almost bigger than ENUGU...they should just relocate to sambisa and leave the south alone.....
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2018
Even we the south west say no to herdsmen terrorist
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by NickD(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2018
nwakibie3:
By Vincent Ujumadu Awka-

Accommodate you so you can eliminate the people when and how you choose to. Keep your cows and ranching to yourself or better yet use the entire sambisa region where vegetation is wasting.
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by fortunechy(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2018
IGBO AMAKA..... IGBO NWERE MMADU...... I'm proud to be IGBO. GOD bless ndi IGBO..... in United we stand.
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by FEZANGA(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2018
MIYETTI ALLAH DEY VERY STUPID. BUHARI DEY VERY STUPID. ANY GOVERNOR THAT WANT TO TAKE OUR LAND AND GIVE TO HERDSMEN DEY STUPID. GIVE YOUR LAND OR YOU DIE, ANYBODY THAT MAKE THAT STATEMENT DEY STUPID. ANYBODY THAT IS FIGHTING CORRUPTION DEY STUPID, NA ADAM AND EVE CORRUPT PASS BUT GOD COVER THEIR NAKEDNES,, PEOPLE WAS CORRUPT YET MONEY FLOOR REACH WE THE YOUNG GUYS. BUHARI AND HIS MEYETTI ALLAH, ARE HOLY, FIGHTING CORUPTION AND WANT TO CEASE OUR LAND. THANK GOD THIS IS NOT MILITARY REGIME, WE FOR SUFFER FOR DIS DULLARD HARD. BRING THE MONEY YOU HAVE RECOVERED LETS BUILD THE NATION, INSTEAD OF BUYING POWER BIKE FOR YUSUF.
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by cjrane: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2018
Their next plan is to plan the brutal murder of some villages. Once they do that, the youths should pounce on ALL Fulani settlements in the entire region with Molotov cocktail

SE doesn't even have enough land for human beings, it is cattle ranches they should donate the scarce land for. Meanwhile, there is enough empty land in Sambisa and many northern states that will comfortably fit 30 ranches, but they are only interested in places without land.
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by thaoriginator: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
EternalTruths:

Show your face if you think you are strong & brave.
you wanna see my real face cock succin arse cockroach.. this is my real face angry angry angry
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by obosirow: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Only a foolish southerner will support ranching, colonies and grazing reserves in southern Nigeria.

Cattle rearing is private business and there's more than enough land in sambisa forest that can be donated to herdsmen for colonies.

We aren't accepting such bullshit laden with Greek gift in Yoruba land.

Approving colonies is Approving Colonization.
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by webizone(m): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
OLORIPAPA:
Hello bro you should thank me for completing your likes,I saw it was 99 so I simply made it 100...that is what I am known for.Pls consult me when ever your likes is 99 and I will be glad to make it 100.
You are thinking like me. That's why I saw a girl's photo post at 100 likes and even though I wanted to hit the like button, I left it alone.
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by OLORIPAPA: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
webizone:
You are thinking like me. That's why I saw a girl's photo post at 100 likes and even though I wanted to hit the like button, I left it alone.
grin partners then
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by phreakabitoo: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by Minitempo(m): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Balyz:
Myetti Allah have a point there. If ibos can be sold land for their mostly unproductive businesses in fulani dominated states, and they don't want to reciprocate the gesture in their land, then there is an urgent need to review their land tenancy status

U must be as dumb as ur name ........Fulani's are not Nigerians so they have no right to accuse the ibo man who is a legitimate son of nigeria
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by princessayesha(f): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
I agree with the south east Governors....I wish our own Governors would do same.
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by eodavids(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Balyz:
Myetti Allah have a point there. If ibos can be sold land for their mostly unproductive businesses in fulani dominated states, and they don't want to reciprocate the gesture in their land, then there is an urgent need to review their land tenancy status

In every southern States of Nigeria, there are more than two to three Hausa/Fulani/Muslims settlements and quarter. Such quarters are rampant in all the major towns and urban areas at southeast, south south and southwest.

Make no mistakes, my friend; whenever there is riots, arson and, or killings in the north: these Hausa/Fulani/Muslim settlers in the south are afraid of their safety and are tired of been looked upon as the relations of the violence-proned northerners.

On Fulani killings anywhere in Nigeria; the non-fulani Muslims tend to dissociate themselves because they do not want to be seen as the barbarians and killers.

Having said these, you should know that even the Hausa/Fulani/northerners settled in the southeast wouldn't want killer-fulanis to be accommodated in the southeast because the existing cordial relationship amongst the host Easterners and the above settlers could most likely be tainted with the blood of the host, when the killers begin their crusade.

LET ME ASK YOU @Balyz:
What did you expect to be the result of the killing crusaders across the country always attributed to the cow herders?

Every action engenders reaction. Did you think Nigerians won't react to the killings this way?

We may be northerners, but let's say the truth.
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by mbos: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Balyz:

any land bought outright in the north is a LEASE . the north is is not Biafraland.

One Nigeria is only a Dream

Nigeria existence is a physical fantasy.
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by salt1: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hmm
Re: Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision by cjrane: 2:04am On Jul 13, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi / Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode / Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.