Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

How Social Media Made Her $900 Million - America’s Youngest Selfmade Billionaire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Social Media Made Her $900 Million - America’s Youngest Selfmade Billionaire (553 Views)

Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta / Im Not Ordained Man Of God But The Media Made It So - Majid Michel / I'm The Youngest Selfmade Millionaire In Nigeria - Regina Daniels (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Social Media Made Her $900 Million - America’s Youngest Selfmade Billionaire by Plus1Nigeria(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2018

Kylie Kristen Jenner an America’s youngest self-made billionaire forbes (born August 10, 1997) is an American reality television personality, model, entrepreneur, socialite and social media personality. She has starred in the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians since 2007, and has an eponymous brand of cosmetics.
kylie jenner net worth in 2018 is US $900 Million
Jenner runs one of the hottest makeup companies ever. Kylie Cosmetics launched two years ago with a $29 “lip kit” consisting of a matching set of lipstick and lip liner, and has sold more than $630 million worth of makeup since, including an estimated $330 million in 2017. Even using a conservative multiple, and applying our standard 20% discount, Forbes values her company, which has since added other cosmetics like eye shadow and concealer, at nearly $800 million. Jenner owns 100% of it.

“Social media is an amazing platform,” Jenner says. “I have such easy access to my fans and my customers.”
Basically, all Jenner does to make all that money is leverage her social media following. Almost hourly, she takes to Instagram and Snapchat, pouting for selfies with captions about which Kylie Cosmetics shades she’s wearing, takes videos of forthcoming products and announces new launches.
Read here how How did kylie jenner Career all Started and her full life story so many things to learn.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Make Jest Of His Father, Mum & Billionaire Cousin - 100% Funny / 10 Real Facts About Destiny Etiko You Probably Didn't Know / See First Photos Of Ahmed Musa New Born Son. He Look Just Like Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.