Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus (46068 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) / What Cristiano Ronaldo Earns At Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by IamAirforce1: 8:00am On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:
What he makes in a year isn't even up to what Mark Zuckerberg makes..

This life self.... Even Zuckerberg sees Ronaldo as a middle class..

Just wondering how Ronaldo will see me let alone Zuckerberg..

Enough of this mark Zuckerberg rubbish on nairaland

Everybody na chairman for him own right and field of endeavour

10 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by TuborTee143: 8:00am On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:

This one weak me o

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by soberdrunk(m): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2018
angry
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by WomanOfRace(f): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Hehehe....opportunity is always there and you can. What matters most is how you see yourself . You will get there.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by BabaIbo: 8:00am On Jul 12, 2018
Oh Lord make haste to bless me.

Oluwa ma gba gbe mi
I want all dis money
No won take d same step
Wey I take last year
Wey no work for me ooo
Lord!
As I dey grind I dey hustle
Bless me wit this money
Baba na ur hand I dey
Ah say make u run am for me o
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by igbohausayoruba: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2018
Hala Madrid
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by obembet(f): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2018
K
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Qaisar1: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2018
And you're planning to do blood money!
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Olanireti(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:

MARK ZUCKERBERG is a CEO, Business Man. He's not working for anybody. He's an employer.

Someone employed Ronaldo, there's no way Ronaldo can make money than Zuckerberg.

Nobody pays you to be rich because they wont want you you to be in same level with them.

We think of how much Ronaldo is earning, have we forgotten it is someone that is paying him? I mean someone is signing the check of the players weekly?

I think it's better to be the one signing the check than collecting the check from employer.

6 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by joshrare(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Oh boy!!!
you murdered my morning

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by tishbite41(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by tuzle(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2018
Money is sweet. Baba God what are u waiting for bless me now
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Qaisar1: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2018
kunleweb:

Coward, why not rate your father against Fayemi let alone Zuckerberg and Ronaldo. F00l

Try to understand people's comment before quoting and insulting... His last line sums it up.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by DavSagacity(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:

lolzzzzzz..... ma rora 're pin
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by onatisi(m): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2018
all these figures excludes other items like winning bonuses and image rights
footballflaver:
Cristiano Ronaldo has secured a big money move to Italian champions Juventus.

It was announced on Tuesday afternoon that the five-time Balon d'Or winner will earn €30 million a year in Turin and in the meanwhile, has penned a four-year deal worth a whopping €120 million.

That's right. The 33-year-old will pocket £26,545,154 a year at Juventus, which equates to £2,212,096 per month.

If you break that down into weekly, daily and hourly rates, it just proves that despite his age he is still worth a huge amount.

He will pick up £106,180,616 over four years, £26,545,154 in a year, £2,212,096 in a month and £510,483 a week

If that doesn't put things into perspective, maybe this will: Cristiano Ronaldo will earn £72,925 a day, £3,038 an hour, £50.64 a minute and 84p a second during his time in Serie A.

He's won Champions League and La Liga trophies, as well as four Balon d'Or trophies during his time in Madrid, but he will begin a new journey in the coming days, weeks and months.

Cristiano wrote a letter to Real Madrid fans on his departure and it sums him up as a person. A touch of class.

"These years at Real Madrid, and in this city of Madrid, were possibly the happiest of my life," he said.

"I have feelings of great appreciation for this club, for the fans and for his city alone.

I can only thank them all for the love and affection that I have received.

"However, I think it is time to open a new stage in my life and why I have asked the club to accept transfer. I'm so sorry and ask you all, and especially our fans, please understand me.

"They have been absolutely wonderful nine years. They have been 9 unique years. It has been for me an exiting, full of consideration although hard time because Real Madrid is a very high demand, but I know that I can not ever forget that behold Football enjoyed in a unique way.

"I've had on the field and in the locker room a fabulous companions, I felt warmth of an incredible crowed and together we have won 3 consecutive Champions League and 4 Champions League in 5 years. And with them also individually, I have the satisfaction of having won 4 and 3 Golden Balls Boots. All during my time in this immense and extraordinary club."

How will Cristiano Ronaldo cope with the Italian style of football? Will he continue his incredible goalscoring form in Turin?

Let us know in the comment section at
www.footballflaver..com/2018/07/a-complete-breakdown-of-cristiano.html?m=1
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by joshrare(m): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2018
Emekus92:
Make Messi commot 4 Barça na. Even him self he won tell me say he never tire.

He should try a new adventure abeg

Leave that local champion joor, he prefers to run local.......

6 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by onatisi(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2018
all these figures excludes winning bonuses and image rights

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by BamBella(m): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2018
A chinese club offered ronaldo 1 million euros a day for two years and he turned that down. Ronaldo wanted to go to juventus.
Auladimeji2:
GOAT(Mess I)
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Auladimeji2: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2018
omoniomoade:
Automatically i have become Juve fan, I can't stop loving CR7, the greatest footballer of all time. CR7 for life..............

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Nedukkc: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2018
Demogorgon:
He's gonna so conquer Serie A.

I'm a fan of Messi but i admire this guy.
i know that's the nonsense some of his fans will start saying but don't forget that juve has been carrying the league comfortably without any Ronaldo. So don't come n tell us he helped them carry league
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by PointZerom: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2018
Auladimeji2:
Goat

Shut up.

Great players don't stay in a particular club to prove their greatness. If your Messi is better let him move to another club and prove it.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Auladimeji2: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2018
joshrare:

Leave that local champion joor, he prefers to run local.......
Are you joking

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by ayaomen(f): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:

funny

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by utenwuson: 8:12am On Jul 12, 2018
ChiefOkafor:
The great maestro Eden Hazard is far better than this dude.
yiu are truly a chief..... pass the weed bro

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Auladimeji2: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up.

Great players don't stay in a particular club to prove their greatness. If your Messi is better let him move to another club and prove it.

mtcheeeeew,shut the fvckup

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by tragergeorge(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2018
Auladimeji2:
GOAT(Mess I)
your messi de shame to de available?
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by PointZerom: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2018
kunleweb:

Coward, why not rate your father against Fayemi let alone Zuckerberg and Ronaldo. F00l

Why are you insulting Gutsoverfear.

Mynd44 seun ban this guy.
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by PointZerom: 8:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Auladimeji2:
mtcheeeeew,shut the fvckup

Lol.....Priceless indeed.
You mean he's playing for free at BACKslona?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation / See How Salah Was Surprised On His Birthday After Losing World Cup Match. Photos / Meet A-Jay Okocha, Jay Jay Okocha's Son (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.