Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Wonder On My Maize Farm!! Read And Share Your Experience. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Wonder On My Maize Farm!! Read And Share Your Experience. (1011 Views)

My Maize, Pepper And Tomatoes Farm / My Maize Farm In Pictures / My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonder On My Maize Farm!! Read And Share Your Experience. by gbengatimmygee: 2:04am On Jul 12, 2018
N'landers

About few months ago these set of marketers came to introduce this liquid fertilizer to me they said its supergro. They mixed it and applied it to my maize farm and i gave them 20k

I didn't even believe it will work untill i started seeing results

I just harvested my maize and no pest affected a single maize, they look very big and healthy. Am going to make massive sales this season

I think am calling them back to come apply it on my yam farm. They said it also boost fertility in livestock

Please is that true??
Re: Wonder On My Maize Farm!! Read And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 12, 2018
That's very good.
Sounds good.
Dis you ask them of the contacts of some other farmers that patronise them?
Those ones should be able to give all the review they can.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wonder On My Maize Farm!! Read And Share Your Experience. by gbengatimmygee: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2018
Yes, if you need their help you can contact o9o51677985
Please does anyone have similar experience, i want to know
Re: Wonder On My Maize Farm!! Read And Share Your Experience. by Ayus4u(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2018
gbengatimmygee:
N'landers

About few months ago these set of marketers came to introduce this liquid fertilizer to me they said its supergro. They mixed it and applied it to my maize farm and i gave them 20k

I didn't even believe it will work untill i started seeing results

I just harvested my maize and no pest affected a single maize, they look very big and healthy. Am going to make massive sales this season

I think am calling them back to come apply it on my yam farm. They said it also boost fertility in livestock

Please is that true??

op playing I want to learn how to plant maize. can u lecture me? thank u
Re: Wonder On My Maize Farm!! Read And Share Your Experience. by Degis(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
How long or how many times did they apply it?

What measurement did they apply for each. 16 liter spray can?
Re: Wonder On My Maize Farm!! Read And Share Your Experience. by gbengatimmygee: 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
They applied it the day we planted but we continue application day and night, they told us to stop when it started flowering... They did the mixing nd all i dont really know..you can call them sha
Re: Wonder On My Maize Farm!! Read And Share Your Experience. by gbengatimmygee: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
There's an eBook for that, i brought it myself b4 i started plantin...if u will like to buy it will b very helpful... 2k holla
Re: Wonder On My Maize Farm!! Read And Share Your Experience. by Cassie74: 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
gbengatimmygee:
There's an eBook for that, i brought it myself b4 i started plantin...if u will like to buy it will b very helpful... 2k holla

Hmmmm
Re: Wonder On My Maize Farm!! Read And Share Your Experience. by usmanktg2(m): 1:05am On Jul 17, 2018
You are just here to advertise.
You smart small...

2 Likes

Re: Wonder On My Maize Farm!! Read And Share Your Experience. by gbengatimmygee: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Garri Snacks. / Meaning Of Juniper Fruit In Yoruba Or Hausa / The Masaba Project 2021,check In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.