Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today (31623 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by dheilaw1(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2018
she no go marry born Pikin? abi na soso prick she go dey chop without giving back to the prick... fibroid loading

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by OBJlive: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2018
How can I get her contact am interested? I want her to be my wife
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Drabrah(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2018
pzphoto:
wink wink

See more cleavage barring photos of Rita Dominic here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/rita-dominic-celebrates-her-43rd-birthday-today/

Hbd

Perv mind
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Drabrah(m): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
@43 Not married.... this a. Big problem.. cheesy what about when she reach 60 what will happen..

Is dia a law dat states dat everybody MUST marry?
Marry is not an end buh a means to an end. Wen u say u wan marry, do goal shud be to be happy. If u can't guarantee ursef happiness in marriage, y running to a ready made heartbreak.
Besides, wu sets d age for marriage? Life is diffuses to strokes for diff folks

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Speakdatruth: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

Oga 'Speak-the-truth', na una dey deceive this woman. Packaging tight at 43! Hanhan...eberu Oloun o.
Lol. At least she no look yegeyege. She pack am tight for the boys.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by sipsip(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Madam look for husband.

If your mama no marry, she no for born you It's not as if you are a nun

Ode. So davido pikin mama marry? Abi wizkid pikin. Abi dele Ali mama marry im papa? You will remain in poverty with this your thinking. No sense.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by infonnews5: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2018
What is happening in Ekiti is a shame to Nigeria – Governor Emmanuel

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1595/what-is-happening-in-ekiti-is-a-shame-to-nigeria-governor-emmanuel#latest

The governor of Akwa Ibom state, Udom Emmanuel, has condemned the siege on the Ekiti state Government House by the police.
Infonewsnigeria reported how dozens of police officers barricaded the venue of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) rally, close to the Ekiti Government House on Wednesday morning.

Videos of the incident showed the police using tear gas to disperse the PDP supporters, including the Ekiti governor, Ayodele Fayose, who was also affected by the police action.

“This cannot happen in any civilised society where a governor with full immunity can be so abused publicly,” Governor Emmanuel told journalists in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state, Wednesday night, according to a statement issued by the Government House, Uyo.

“It is a shame for the whole country, it is a shame to all of us.”

Mr Emmanuel is the national coordinator of the PDP’s team for the Ekiti governorship election which holds Saturday.

Although Governor Fayose is not a candidate in the election, his deputy, Olusola Eleka, is.

Mr Eleka is the candidate of the governing PDP in the state. His major opponent is Kayode Fayemi of the All Progressives Congress (APC), who was, until a few weeks ago, the minister of solid minerals.

The Akwa Ibom governor, Mr Emmanuel, appealed to law enforcement agencies to abide by the law.

He charged the electorate in Ekiti not to be intimidated by what was going on in the state.

The PDP is interested in winning the election in a free and fair contest, he said.

“It is not about Fayose or Ekiti State, it is about every one of us. If it can happen to Fayose, it means it can happen to anybody. We should not just look at Fayose today, we should not just look at Ekiti State, let us look at Nigeria.

“Elections will come and go, faces will come and go but Nigeria will remain. Let us not do something that will really bring down this country,” Mr Emmanuel said.

The police have however said that it prevented the PDP rally from taking place in order to forestall a clash between the party and the APC.

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by cenaman(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2018
any lady at 40 who celebrated birthday without man or a child in her life is as good as nothing. nonsense, 43 birthday my foot.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by xreal: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
@43 Not married.... this a. Big problem.. cheesy what about when she reach 60 what will happen..

Life goes on.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Divay22(f): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Amebo, Wetin concern you na undecidedAbeg face front joor.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Not getting married is not a problem. Going to hell is the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by 1stNumeroUno: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2018
Speakdatruth:

Lol. At least she no look yegeyege. She pack am tight for the boys.

No bi naija boys sha. I trust my niggas, dem go chop (pass it around if possible) and clean mouth. But seriously she has tried on her physic, na only say her 'odometer' will be reading decades of usage by now. Ha, aye'le o, ibosi oooo.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Gerrard59(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Madam look for husband.

If your mama no marry, she no for born you It's not as if you are a nun

One must not be married before procreating.

@Post: Happy birthday to Ms Rita. She has paid her dues.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by ladychioma: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Is marriage the ultimate goal is your life. Can it take you to heaven? . Mind your words cos marriage is not what you jump in to if you bhave not made up your mind. Reason like a human being pls.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by N0favors: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2018
My birthday mate. We rock

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Speakdatruth: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

No bi naija boys sha. I trust my niggas, dem go chop (pass it around if possible) and clean mouth. But seriously she has tried on her physic, na only say her 'odometer' will be reading decades of usage by now. Ha, aye'le o, ibosi oooo.

I tell you. I'm sure she dey mind who read the meter. Rita dey coded. Naija niggas go scatter the place without mercy and no promise considering her age.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Anfieldboss: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:

Why are u mocking her for not being married @ 43? If e pain u too much u can marry her

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by jakesbaba: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=ninocia18 post=69304252]She is beautiful ooo but God knows I can't marry a woman that needs all that to prove she is beautiful.

I totally agree with you on this. Make up and too much accessory is a BIG turn off for me. A lady that want to get my attention with make up is wasting her time, energy and resources.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Etuagievin(m): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
. You just manufactured a problem. Why not leave her . shes leaving her life.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Collins87: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2018
I wish her many happy life ahead. Happy birthday, age with grace.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by romenna: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2018
Most ladies that marry late or never gets married are just stubborn and arrogant
M.I don beg this RITA DOMINIC taya for marriage but she nor answer am.
Keep waiting for Romeo Dangote

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Reeses: 10:50am On Jul 12, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
At 60 she will marry.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by oruma19: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2018
Rita is 45/46. Y tel lies abt age? She was a classmate to my elder sister in uniport. My sister was about the youngest in the class then. They graduated in 1998. My sister is 46,Theatre arts , uniport. Rita reducing age is altering ur destiny, stop it .
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2018
sipsip:

Ode. So davido pikin mama marry? Abi wizkid pikin. Abi dele Ali mama marry im papa? You will remain in poverty with this your thinking. No sense.
Shut up idiot.

Were you born by a random man who goes about impregnating young women? Looks more like it. Od3
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by pikapizy(m): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2018
oruma19:
Rita is 45/46. Y tel lies abt age? She was a classmate to my elder sister in uniport. My sister was about the youngest in the class then. They graduated in 1998. My sister is 46,Theatre arts , uniport. Rita reducing age is altering ur destiny, stop it .

You see yourself ? So 13 years old girl can not be in the same class with 15 ? And whoever said size is directly proportional to age ? Nobody cares if your sis was as small as a micro organism then,her age has nothing to do with your sisters and your sisters age has nothing to do with hers ... btw show us their group photo pointing out your sis , Rita and the rest of the classmates ... or you are just another liar trying to trend ...

BtW, my late dad was classmates with Donald Trump

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Stancity(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2018
tragergeorge:
[s]National association of marriage people, I kW say una go full here,na for 9ja marriage be like career,,,, d ones wen marry no b dem de fool themselves upandan for media so ,dem tonto dem,,make I hear word, marriage is just overrated by we blacks seems like our major goal
[/s]My friend shatap.. if your mum didn't marry your Dad. Where you for dey now dey type this nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by pikapizy(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2018
Stancity:
My friend shatap.. if your mum didn't marry your Dad. Where you for dey now dey type this nonsense.

Naija and their small brain , Is marriage the only way to bear kids ? The person you’re talking to might have been born out of wedlock

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by workrytgal: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2018
Happy birthday Rita. Fabulous at 43! Looking for a job? Send your CV to workryt@gmail.com. Follow our Instagram page @motionwide_services for CV tips.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Stancity(m): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2018
pikapizy:

Naija and their small brain , Is marriage the only way to bear kids ? The person you’re talking to might have been born out of wedlock
You may be right oo.. grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by tragergeorge(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Stancity:
[/s]My friend shatap.. if your mum didn't marry your Dad. Where you for dey now dey type this nonsense.
see as u just settle down come embarrass yourself here, na ur kinda person nor even kW d reason of getting married ,so na pikin make dem de marry ab? If mama Bose open store I go check if she get sense wen go fit into you make buy for you, idiat
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Austinoiz(m): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2018
This fine girl wey Afonjas don dey nack for their yeye dreams since Abiola drank that 'sweet tea' for Kirikiri

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader / Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt / Rape Saga: Etinosa Knocks Queency Benna (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.