Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos (23708 Views)

Woman Crashes Her Car Into Frozen Lake, Takes Selfie As Car Sinks In Canada / Driver Lands In A Ditch On Kaduna-Zaria Highway, Losing Control (Photos) / Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:08am On Jul 12, 2018
A serious tragedy was averted after a woman crashed her car into a building filled with people yesterday in Delta state. According to reports, the female driver lost control of her car and ran into the building and destroying the wall in the process.

It was scooped that some residents and passersby who were present were lucky and narrowly escaped the accident as no on one was killed in the crash.

Here are pictures from the accident scene.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/woman-crashes-her-car-into-a-building-in-delta-state.html

Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by Firefire(m): 7:15am On Jul 12, 2018
What is the moral lesson in this news?

9 Likes

Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by orisa37: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2018
The Car might be carrying the Fault from The Manufacturer. Please investigate.

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by xedyl(m): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2018
Firefire:

When it ain't your house she crashed into.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by dingbang(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2018
The morale of the story is to always insure your vehicle as long as you are a citizen of the federal republic or Nigeria.

Thank you and God bless you
First bank customers should click the link on my signature for exciting news.

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by tayo4ng(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2018
Thank God for her life
Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by willi926(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2018
thank God no body was there. I remember last year wen my neighbours son wanted to test his father new car. the young man just put d car on reverse use speed crush fence and a little boy of 3 years. till today d guy never get himself. bad occurance like this will never see us. amen

10 Likes

Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by Yoruba4Life: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2018
tayo4ng:
Thank God for her life

...and what abt the lives of those living in the building that could have been killed?

Foolish pple everywhere
Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by NothingDoMe: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

...and what abt the lives of those living in the building that could have been killed?

Foolish pple everywhere
No need for insults. Simply help complete it. Thank God for her life.......

and the lives of others around her

Everything nor be fight.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by CR77(f): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nonsense comment shocked
Firefire:

2 Likes

Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by joenor(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
All thanks to Jah, no life was lost in the process.

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by madgoat(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
willi926:
thank God no body was there. I remember last year wen my neighbours son wanted to test his father new car. the young man just put d car on reverse use speed crush fence and a little boy of 3 years. till today d guy never get himself. bad occurance like this will never see us. amen
LIAR grin
Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
If only driving lessons are taken seriously in this part of the world

ThankGod no life was lost

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by room089: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Firefire:

very simple!

we should always drive with care and endeavour to service our vehicles always.

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by Deseyn: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by ipobarethieves: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
sad village pipu
Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by Austinoiz(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
The shediot na learner?
Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by willi926(m): 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
madgoat:

LIAR grin
if a call u mad goat nw u will say I have insulted u. madgoat grin
Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by 21savages: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
This one dne buy market.
Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by xjiggy: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
I must drive, I must drive. See the result
Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by sexdoll: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
why always women?

why? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by toprealman: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
Caveat emptor kini? She haf buy a new ause!
Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by blackboy2star(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Caveat Emptor cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
undecidedThis type of incident happened to me 2 years ago. I drove out of a shopping complex to give way for the car parked in front of me to come out. When I drove out waiting for the car to come, a woman ran straight into my back with her jeep and bashed my car. The excuse was that she lost control. When I demanded that I get her contact after I confirmed that she was nit hurt and in good condition so she could pay for d damages people around said I was wicked.
Well I no fit pay gbese for person wey dey ride jeep.
But let us face it, we have many untrained drivers on the road. I sabi drive syndrome coupled with failure in the part of the government is responsible for avoidable deaths on our roads. You can imagine how gruesome the death of person(s) would have been if someone was there.

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos by MensIssuesNg: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Who issued her a driver's license?

(1) (Reply)

Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA / Aviation Agencies Begin Relocation To Abuja / 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.