Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina (37143 Views)

House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" / 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by darlenese(f): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
where is it?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by thaoriginator: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

pls care to show us where A) the story stated that the underage victim was raped by anyone else than this bastard police pedophile or B) that underage victim was forced to sukc that bastard pedophile's dikc?!
grin

no vex bro. i retract my earlier statement.. The knife is ok, i was only wishing more pain on the idiotic, pedophilic police inspector. A jagged-edged knife woulda served better.. cry

btw, have you worked in waec office before? grin

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by coluka: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
thaoriginator:
grin

do you know for how long the boy has been sucking men d i c k s? cry
thaoriginator:
shocked shocked shocked

go up and re-read the story. cry
Shut up pervert!! Even when u have sex with an underaged girl, it is RAPE!!! Not to talk of an idiotic homosexual idiot abusing a 13 year old boy. I know if anyone does it to my son, I can kill that person because such a devil is not fit to live among men

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by thaoriginator: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
coluka:

Shut up pervert!! Even when u have sex with an underaged girl, it is RAPE!!! Not to talk of an idiotic homosexual idiot abusing a 13 year old boy. I know if anyone does it to my son, I can kill that person because such a devil is not fit to live among men
cry
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by patrickcollins: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
How come he survived, the boy never learn to use knife well, serves him good.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by authority2006(m): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Abokis have their own indegenous form of cross dressing/homosexuality they call Yan Daudu.
They also have their own form of prostitution called Karuwanci.
Very promiscuos set of people.

You should feel fulfilled and accomplished after typing and posting the bolded part. It is a sign of inferiority complex but I bet you didn't know.
As far as homosexuality and prostitution are concerned, we all know where it is reigning like an emperor.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by fpeter(f): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
I recently saw a video of a teenager abusing a baby boy. O' my life has never been the same again since then.
I shudder each time i think about that video, the baby was seriously in pains and crying with so much horror.
Sodomy and all forms of sexual immorality is evil.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by authority2006(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
thaoriginator:
grin

do you know for how long the boy has been sucking men d i c k s? cry

You are giving yourself away. Lol.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by authority2006(m): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
fpeter:
I recently saw a video of a teenager abusing a baby boy. O' my life has never been the same again since then.
I shudder each time i think about that video,
the baby was seriously in pains and crying with so much horror.
Sodomy and all forms of sexual immorality is evil.

That's why I always stay away from watching such videos. My brain is wired in such a way that it will keep on replaying in my memory.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by fpeter(f): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
authority2006:

That's why I always stay away from watching such videos. My brain is wired in such a way that it will keep on replaying in my memory.

I have been so scarred by that video. My mind cannot just wipe away the memory, subconsciously I even tighten my backdoor each time I remember the abuse. This world is an evil place, to think that the abuser must have been related to the baby was all the more shocking.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by thaoriginator: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
authority2006:

You are giving yourself away. Lol.
nah men.. i own myself cry
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by HajimeSaito(m): 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
authority2006:

You should feel fulfilled and accomplished after typing and posting the bolded part. It is a sign of inferiority complex but I bet you didn't know.
As far as homosexuality and prostitution are concerned, we all know where it is reigning like an emperor.

"Reigning like an emperor?" Oh you mean those Hausa prostitutes that flock to Mecca every year under the pretence of Hajj. We know that Yan Daudu and Karuwanci goes hand in hand with hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by JastSiryin(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
lilfreezy:
"as them don cut your prick now, you go fụck again? "
Dis s h i t cracked me up. lol

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by authority2006(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
HajimeSaito:

"Reigning like an emperor?" Oh you mean those Hausa prostitutes that flock to Mecca every year under the pretence of Hajj. We know that Yan Daudu and Karuwanci goes hand in hand with hypocrisy.
I don't need to mention tribe or region, we all knew the region that sends prostitutes to every nooks and crannies of Nigeria brothels. And we knew the region that prides itself in having highest numbers of homo clubs.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by grandstar(m): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
Why go and prey on innocent minors?

Can't he have consensual sex with a gay adult?

Abuse is abuse whether its heterosexual or gay!

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by grandstar(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
fpeter:

I have been so scarred by that video. My mind cannot just wipe away the memory, subconsciously I even tighten my backdoor each time I remember the abuse. This world is an evil place, to think that the abuser must have been related to the baby was all the more shocking.

Read 2 Timothy 3:1-5,13)

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by Blue3k(m): 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
grandstar:
Why go and prey on innocent minors?

Can't he have consensual sex with a gay adult?

Abuse is abuse whether its heterosexual or gay!

Not in Nigeria busy bodies will have moral outrage over it. The creep should be happy the boy didnt finish job.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good news. All these gay ppl will never respect themselves. Thats how one gay dude was caught in benin here sexually abusing underage boys.e no go better for them.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by brojoshua: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
Case well judged and closed.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Islie:

13-yr-old victim of sodomy cuts off Inspector’s manhood in Katsina

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/13-yr-old-victim-of-sodomy-cuts-off-inspectors-manhood-in-katsina/

So how Do we know weda any penis, dick, prick, preeq, okongwu, was cut
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nice one...
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by kolawoleibukun2: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
that is if the gay or rapist is not in the summer camp.
many coaches and trainers have been convicted of rape and assault.
nowhere safe pass home oh. if u get money build the poor in your home for your kids. or follow them to the pool and teach them yourself.
SwimmingCoach:
What is this? God help us...

Meanwhile, This is the time parents begin to roll their eyes; "Oh, my kids are on another long holiday break"....You can't just let them sit at home doing nothing, why not make them learn a life saving skill, get them occupied.

There are many summer camps they can go learn basic and productive skills, swimming is one of them. Swimming is fun and is a life saving skill, kids love to swim.

Get a professional swimming coach that teaches your kids professional strokes as well as ensure their safety in and around the pool area.

IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS, Call me or send a whatsapp on Zero 8 Zero 5 Zero 7 Eight 8 Two 8 Five.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by Nategaoo: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
This is good news. The boy is a god boy. He didnt do anything wrong
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by KingSango(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural revival to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by don3e(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
[b][/b]HMMM!!!!!!! SEE WHAT THIS COUNTRY HAS TURNED INTO?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by David160(m): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Useless gay people
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by mechanics(m): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good for him, he thought children are not wise.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by SwimmingCoach(m): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
that is if the gay or rapist is not in the summer camp.
many coaches and trainers have been convicted of rape and assault.
nowhere safe pass home oh. if u get money build the poor in your home for your kids. or follow them to the pool and teach them yourself.

How would you feel if someone just walk into your place of work and start telling people to stop patronizing you because everybody doing your job is bad without even getting to know you? how would you feel? I hand you over to God for judgement.

You should be wise enough not to judge people without even getting to know them. We have good and bad people in all professions, not everyone is bad.

Many school teachers have also been convicted of rape and assault, does that mean you should stop your kids from going to school?

Just because people die in plane crashes doesn't mean we should stop flying.

This is the more reason you allow ONLY professional swimming coaches train your kids.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by Eagleword14(f): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2018
Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by kolawoleibukun2: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
oga, am not a kid and I have seen professional coaches assault kids many times. I have kids of my own and I know that it is wise to let other parents know that the only safe place for their kids is home. the fact that you set your table out to make a profit for yourself does not give you the right to misinform parents.

simply speak on the quality of services that you offer but do not fool anyone into thinking that professional coaches are free from any history of rape or assaults.

I am not here to sell a product or disparage anyone or his product. I come to speak my truth and nothing less.

for sure na God go judge me before and I did not judge anybody. saying that the safest place for a child is home is not judgment. when you sell your product next time you should use that as a selling point.

and to be incongruous, if you are truly a professional coach you should have paid for an advert and attach your website and business registration number. you will not come to nairaland comment section to delude innocent parents. judge yourself by yourself where is professionalism when you come on this sections to lure parents to give you their kids cos you are a professional.

Next time do not condemn another to make yourself appealing. just directly advertize yourself.
business advice: meet a graphic artist to make a quality business card for you that contains all the catchy phrases and genuine information (website, bus name and reg no, address, contact, and a link to a reputable company if possible etc.)

i wish you all the best in your business. try to keep the standard and you will have nothing to worry about.

SwimmingCoach:

How would you feel if someone just walk into your place of work and start telling people to stop patronizing you because everybody doing your job is bad without even getting to know you? how would you feel? I hand you over to God for judgement.

You should be wise enough not to judge people without even getting to know them. We have good and bad people in all professions, not everyone is bad.

Many school teachers have also been convicted of rape and assault, does that mean you should stop your kids from going to school?

Just because people die in plane crashes doesn't mean we should stop flying.

This is the more reason you allow ONLY professional swimming coaches train your kids.

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by tungamaje: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
SwimmingCoach:
What is this? God help us...

Meanwhile, This is the time parents begin to roll their eyes; "Oh, my kids are on another long holiday break"....You can't just let them sit at home doing nothing, why not make them learn a life saving skill, get them occupied.

There are many summer camps they can go learn basic and productive skills, swimming is one of them. Swimming is fun and is a life saving skill, kids love to swim.

Get a professional swimming coach that teaches your kids professional strokes as well as ensure their safety in and around the pool area.

IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS, Call me or send a whatsapp on Zero 8 Zero 5 Zero 7 Eight 8 Two 8 Five.

So you mean I should feel free and leave them in your care and nothing will happen to them? Are you sure?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina by SwimmingCoach(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
oga, am not a kid and I have seen professional coaches assault kids many times. I have kids of my own and I know that it is wise to let other parents know that the only safe place for their kids is home. the fact that you set your table out to make a profit for yourself does not give you the right to misinform parents.

So, just because you have seen professional coaches assault kids mean all professional coaches are bad? Just listen to yourself...how dumb is it? and how have I misinformed parents about my service? Did you even bother going to my profile and see the photo of kids I took in swimming with the trophy we won in a swimming competition? If i were a bad coach do you think parents would trust me with their kids? Besides, those kids came with their parent....Did you read the part I said contact me and I gave my phone number? As a parent, won't you call to ask questions before releasing your kids to a total stranger? Have you done that before jumping into conclusion?

For your information, we dont allow kids come alone, we make sure they come with their parents or guardian, if you had called for enquiries you could have gotten more information and not just go about spoiling people's business and think God will be happy with you.

simply speak on the quality of services that you offer but do not fool anyone into thinking that professional coaches are free from any history of rape or assaults.

Can you please point out were I said my service is free?

I am not here to sell a product or disparage anyone or his product. I come to speak my truth and nothing less.

It is obvious you already set out to disparage my service without any justification whatsoever and like I said earlier I hand you over to God for judgement.

for sure na God go judge me before and I did not judge anybody. saying that the safest place for a child is home is not judgment. when you sell your product next time you should use that as a selling point.

Your first post doesn't look like a post that talks about safety, you can talk about safety without calling all professionals bad names just because of the experience with someone, you went all out to disparage someone's service you know nothing about.

Who told you home is the safest place?...do you know what this kids do or where they visit at home while their parents are at work? It is because of this we have summer camps were parents can send them to to get them occupied.

God is always my selling point and will always be my selling point and I am very sure he will visit you, He already promised he will curse whoever curses me and bless whoever blesses me...you already picked were he will visit except you apologize for your actions.

and to be incongruous, if you are truly a professional coach you should have paid for an advert and attach your website and business registration number. you will not come to nairaland comment section to delude innocent parents. judge yourself by yourself where is professionalism when you come on this sections to lure parents to give you their kids cos you are a professional.

You know nothing about marketing, you should be ashamed for displaying your ignorance in public. Have you heard of word-of-mouth marketing? Its a free kind of marketing campaign and top companies that spend millions in advertisement also do...Just because a business advertises its business on a free platform doesn't makes it a bad business, it is for the consumer to make proper findings before doing business.

Subsequently, When MMM came to Nigeria their adverts were all over print and electronic media, even churches advertised there business for them, and we all know it ended up being a ponzi scheme. So, would you now say because they spent huge money on their marketing campaign makes them a legitimate business, how dumb to even reason like this?

I have not come to lure parents, I have committed no crime in taking advantage of a free platform to advertise my services, big and legitimate businesses also do what I do...this is me being smart with my spendings by advertising my service on a free platform, if you have so much money to throw away that's your business.

Next time do not condemn another to make yourself appealing. just directly advertize yourself.
business advice: meet a graphic artist to make a quality business card for you that contains all the catchy phrases and genuine information (website, bus name and reg no, address, contact, and a link to a reputable company if possible etc.)

Who told you fake businesses dont use fake addresses? So, you judge a business by catchy phrases, beautiful business cards and websites...no wonder people like you get duped because instead of making genuine enquiries you just jump into conclusion.

For your information, I was specific about Lagos residents because that's where my business is based, In my kind of business, we offer our service to customer location, we either train them in their HOMES for those with swimming pool in their houses, do you know some people have swimming pool in their houses? Yes they do...or we go to their preferred public pool to train them, and of course the kids must come with someone (either their parent or a guardian)

i wish you all the best in your business. try to keep the standard and you will have nothing to worry about.

I can assure you, I have absolutely nothing to worry about...I have great clients all over Lagos, I am proud and happy to see the beautiful smiles on the faces of the kids after their lessons knowing they have just learnt a life saving skill.

I am still warming up for the task ahead, Lagos is surrounded by water and it is sad that most people living in Lagos can't swim, you hear people drown just because they can't swim. My mission is to teach as many people in Lagos a I could... Teaching someone how to swim is saving his/her life for any unforseen circumstances with water. I am proud of my work.

I wish you what you wish others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Housemaid Steals N700,000 With Broom In Lagos / Four Nigerians Arrested In Italy For Sex Trafficking With Rituals. / IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.