Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,450 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! (2589 Views)

My Personal Shoptomydoor Shipping Experience / Best Shipping Company(shoptomydoor) / Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! by Petranna: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2018
Yipeeeeee! I'm so excited. Shoptomydoor just delivered my package. I never knew shopping from Amazon, and other online stores can be this stress-free. I saw some deals on fashion items last month and i desired to buy them all, it's my first time using Shoptomydoor and I am glad they didn't break my heart like my other shippers did. Those ones do not ship as much as you want to buy and they limit you to what they can actually ship. Another one i have used was so so terrible and will never update me, then when i call their customer service, that was what got me running from my former shipper - you won't believe as big as they are, i was so furious they didn't deliver to my door after they had promised they will. So i went to the supposed puck up and my delivery update was a lie! My package was not there and the lady was so freaking rude! As i was talking she was humming a song, at a point i was so frustrated and then was about saying something and said, "first of all" and the next thing she said was "go down low". I left angry and not even a call was made to me. I'm glad i found Shoptomydoor, my fears of shopping and shipping from USA and UK online stores are gone! This is a first of many more shopping. Thanks team Shoptomydoor. I love your stress free shipping from USA and UK online stores. This package came cheaper than i expected and faster too. Great job.

Re: Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! by zhikirullah(m): 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
Thumb up to shoptomydoor

(1) (Reply)

Pastor David Ogbueli Storms Owerri / Paga Office On 3, Toyin Street Ikeja Lagos / Glo + Iflix = Free Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.