Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,191 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:24 AM

England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match (49075 Views)

UEFA Nations League: England Fans In Violent Clash With Portuguese Police(Photos / Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) / Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by yeyeboi(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2018
Ok
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by Quanty(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2018
Its coming home.... england is coming home...tell the world england is coming home ������
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by Memphis357(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2018
Nigerians are the dumbest set of humans on Planet Earth. How can you be routing for the team that beat you in group stage of the tournament?
I just don't get it
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by Headmaster055(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2018
If England have gotten to the final and won it.. there media will not have let us to have space in the internet space...

6 Likes

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by gerrardomendes(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2018
Overhyped team

4 Likes

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by koladebrainiac(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2018
This goes to show that every man is Hero in his own script
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by mummyson26(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2018
So sad they couldn't make it to the final but at least they are better than my darling super eagle

2 Likes

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by Sanchez01: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2018
Football is a religion. Seeing those pictures break my heart. When an entire nation look dejected, you know the scenes are not too good.

I wish Nigeria was much of a footballing nation as South Americans, our level of passion would have been scary but no, we must wait to lynch our players at the airport grin

Anyways, it's a thing of joy to see England out, dejected looking fans or not. grin

2 Likes

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by Sanchez01: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2018
ROSYL:
Soooooooo? At least they got to semi-final, can we say the same about chicken eagles?
It is better to leave early than struggle, toil, brag and then crash out. Dejection at that level would be on an all time high. grin

1 Like

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by brownhawk: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2018
ukukaegbu:
They will surely overcome the trauma.

We here have moved on already.
abeg u people reach anywhere?? grin
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2018
explorers to cut it short....

whatever pains England makes me happy and if care is not taken I will even go gaga.

3 Likes

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by Sanchez01: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2018
mummyson26:
So sad they couldn't make it to the final but at least they are better than my darling super eagle
Says who? grin

They won't even come close to third because Belgium will beat them. Interestingly, history does not remember the third or forth placed, but the winner. History might remember the second placed, not to praise them but to refresh our memory from time to time that they were the side the winner last stepped on to win the tournament.

2 Likes

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by chrisley(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2018
I'm rooting for Croatia the world cup underdogs.. such an impressive midfield and a formidable defence.. far from porous

France have won it before.. let it go round

1 Like

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by Alwaysking: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2018
I guess that's the same way ibkayee felt, I hope you haven't committed suicide cheesy
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by ibkayee(f): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Alwaysking:
I guess that's the same way ibkayee felt, I hope you haven't committed suicide cheesy
Lmao, you again tongue
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by tonyxxx(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
The kind of emotions that are evoked because of the round leather game can be both joyful or heartbreaking,depending on the side you find yourself supporting after the last whistle has been blown. Personally i rooted for croatia but i understand how the English fans feel because i felt that same feeling when Nigeria lost that last game to Argentina.

1 Like

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by gladisa7: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
I ve never seen england national team play this good. kudos to them

2 Likes

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by dominique(f): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
Memphis357:
Nigerians are the dumbest set of humans on Planet Earth. How can you be routing for the team that beat you in group stage of the tournament?
I just don't get it

When they were the better team nko?

3 Likes

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by obi4eze(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
Buhari will feel worse than this next year when we would have knocked him out of the President's seat.

2 Likes

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by syniper(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by HoodBillionaire: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
england 3rd place
abegi
whitey dem too lile baaz(ciga..benson.dunhill,esse change etc)
while blacks like hard drugs..codeine.rohypnol,coke. pawpaw leaves
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sanchez01:

It is better to leave early than struggle, toil, brag and then crash out. Dejection at that level would be on an all time high. grin

Really! You don't care about the experience these young lads enmassed, playing several teams?

To you, experience isn't the best teacher, is it?

2 Likes

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by enemmo(f): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
Memphis357:
I just don't get it

Give honour to whom honour is due!

My reaction when Oba Mandzukic scored the winning goal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by Sanchez01: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
ROSYL:

Really! You don't care about the experience these young lads enmassed, playing several teams?

To you, experience isn't the best teacher, is it?
The 'several teams' come from the World Cup. Nigeria played in the World Cup. They both have amassed experience in the World Cup and they can both tell what the feeling is like.

There are still friendlies to play to better provide them the experience they needed. These guys play in a top league better than most of our players'. If with all the noose and hype around them, they can't win the World Cup, then they bear a great similarity to the Nigerian team - both crashed out in style. Experience does come from a single tournament.

1 Like

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by mayor1814: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
At least they tried. I think with time this English squad will become formidable. I wish they retain southgate as the coach.
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by luminouz(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
ROSYL:
Soooooooo? At least they got to semi-final, can we say the same about chicken eagles?
Why is u this harsh naa?? grin

2 Likes

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by Sanchez01: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Memphis357:
I just don't get it
We choose to support who we choose. It's preference.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by Alwaysking: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
ibkayee:

Lmao, you again tongue
Thank God dey save you from jumping into the lagoon, next time don't try it. tongue; D

1 Like

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by Uglymugg: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
Croatia play ball for me yesterday. Their passes and gameplay was just so hard to read. They played intelligent football.

2 Likes

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by Uglymugg: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Memphis357:
I just don't get it

How can you root for a team whose country enslaved your ancestors?

7 Likes

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by Diso60090(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

I have a feeling there could be a Free Wi-fi network in all of those stadiums in this Russia 2018 FIFA Worldcup...

My feelings tho

Na feeling be your problem? Abi na WiFi?
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by spiritedtete: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Funny they will still lose the 3rd place.

While France will lose the Final.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him / Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea / Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.