Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia (13857 Views)

Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It / #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by Alwaysking: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol you love them too?
I mean you wink
Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by MissRaine69(f): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
brownhawk:
what else??. What kind of moral emotion would encourage a person to draw figures or signs on the body?? There's a final relationship between tattoos and delinquency.

Sit
Your mind is too narrow I can’t help you there don’t think anyone can.
Ps I even went to medical school can you imagine? Not once did my tattoos hinder me I passed and I practice with my tattooed derrière. See this is the thing if my parents gave their blessingd your opinion holds no water!
Next month I will have my sleeve finished.

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by brownhawk: 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

Your mind is too narrow I can’t help you there don’t think anyone can.
Ps I even went to medical school can you imagine? Not once did my tattoos hinder me I passed and I practice with my tattooed derrière. See this is the thing if my parents gave their blessingd your opinion holds no water!
Next month I will have my sleeve finished.
pls remember to have it finished to ur feet and genitals Mrs medical.Bleep off with ur craps, if u think upholding ur family name nearly finalizes ur morality. Sic. It's even clear u aren't clean because u are vehemently emphazing how moralistic u are which is immeasurable. Abegi carry ur lies and fat mouth a big distance.

Even sex workers graduate from higher institutions with high grades. How they get it. If u know, u know

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by ibkayee(f): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Alwaysking:
I mean you wink
D'awwwww cheesy
Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by Alwaysking: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
ibkayee:
D'awwwww cheesy
Why are you laughing nah. smiley
Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by ibkayee(f): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Alwaysking:
Why are you laughing nah. smiley
I'm always laughing tbh cheesy
Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by Alwaysking: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
ibkayee:

I'm always laughing tbh cheesy
I hope you are not always close to laughing gas? grin
Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by MissRaine69(f): 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
brownhawk:
pls remember to have it finished to ur feet and genitals Mrs medical.Bleep off with ur craps, if u think upholding ur family name nearly finalizes ur morality. Sic. It's even clear u aren't clean because u are vehemently emphazing how moralistic u are which is immeasurable. Abegi carry ur lies and fat mouth a big distance.

Even sex workers graduate from higher institutions with high grades. How they get it. If u know, u know
I find your anger quite funny.....so misplaced
But this is the thing
Your anger is sowed
Here
Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by MissRaine69(f): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
brownhawk:

But this is the thing
Your anger or whatever is exuding from your pores is sowed
Here

Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by brownhawk: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

But this is the thing
Your anger or whatever is exuding from your pores is sowed
Here
beeee gooone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by ibkayee(f): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
Alwaysking:
I hope you are not always close to laughing gas? grin
Lol yeah something like that
Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by Alwaysking: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol yeah something like that
Take this kiss
Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by ibkayee(f): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
Alwaysking:
Take this kiss
How sweet kiss
Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by Alwaysking: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
ibkayee:
How sweet kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by Alwaysking: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by Alwaysking: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
I thought this same girl posted same nudes on twitter when Argentina beat Nigeria.. I no understand again.... Bloggers sha!
Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by mimimile93: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
Women and nonentity are like bread and tea..
Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by mysteryman2014: 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sijo01:
I keep wondering if this type of people don't have family undecided

She bi olosho
Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 13, 2018
I’m here to the rescue again shocked
dairykidd:
I thought this same girl posted same nudes on twitter when Argentina beat Nigeria.. I no understand again.... Bloggers sha!
Temptee101:
The fool that censored the picture is worst than the poster
samysmoothfresh:

i know you on twitter and you certainly checked the uncensored pics

make you post am for here na

why you dey stingy put?
bjayx:
Who get body open everything make we see, why op com dey censor her body? Na ur own. I dey vex gan ooo
CAPSLOCKED:

OPS..
I'M THE MAN THAT IS TUMBLING.
jaksmillioniar:
pls am not on twitter share d pix. pls
youngberry001:
Some female's brain dull pass sheep undecided

and Op middle finger for censor it

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 13, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I’m here to the rescue again shocked

Now why u come mention me na... I don't believe the story & thought u even wanted to prove me wrong or right or u no fit comprehend my comment angry
Re: Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia by phemmyfour: 5:40am On Jul 13, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
guy pls share d pix
click da link

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shameless Nigerian Model Put Her Nipple On Display In See-through Outfit(photos) / Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s / If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.