Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,763 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities (30180 Views)

Gunmen Shot Dæd A Third Class Chief Of Sansani Chiefdom, Gassol LGA Of Taraba, A / Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) / Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
EndyGodwin:
This is Nigeria,the country where human life is valueless. This is Nigeria,where the president is greater than d country. This is nigeria, where d security chiefs are untorchable. This is Nigeria,where we are Nobody in our father's land. GOD HELP US
dont you think these could be mere politically motivated killings. Just to elicit this kind of response from you
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
my uncle told me they bought acres of land in sokoto I ask him is it where he is going to build his family grave yard

2 Likes

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Croesuscrown: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
Qc1:

I still can't believe the government are not doing anything about this. This is one reason I still delay my relocation back to Naija. sad

Very sad

Remain where you dey oo. Area don cast, yawa dey oo

1 Like

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Gozzzy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Qc1:

I still can't believe the government are not doing anything about this. This is one reason I still delay my relocation back to Naija. sad

Very sad
my brother, don't ever come back... I repeat DON'T EVER COME BACK TO NIGERIA!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Ibegtodiffer: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
I wish to observe that this is coming less than 3 days after Tambuwal said "we didn't vote for killings"

1 Like

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Westaslave2(f): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
grin grin Fulani herdsmen killed you but shame will not allow you to admit it, you are there claiming it's "armed bandits". Hausa people, that wickedness you are fond of cooking will in the end be served to you hot from the kitchen! Shay while fulani herdsmen were killing people, you were busy defending them, forming "Hausa-fulani". Well yesterday it was the turn of the people of Benue, Plateau, Taraba and Southern Kaduna, but today, you, my Hausa brothers (the only fans of the killer herdsmen) are gradually becoming victims. Did you remember when boko haram started? You were jubilating and defending them because they were only attacking churches and minority Christians in the north east, but later on nko? They assasinated not just your brothers but even you religious leaders! They kidnapped your wives and daughters and browsed their servers. Yet because you guys are impervious to wise instructions, and brain washed beyond redemption, you went on to support fulani vampires. You ain't seen nothing yet! grin grin
So touching but u forget dia no1 fans in southwest

1 Like

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
DamZik:
Those who continue to praise the terrorist buhari and his goons for all their unending acts of evil against Nigerians simply because they either belong to the same religion, party or tribe with him must know that buhari will not be in Aso Rock for ever. It is democracy that is being annihilated again by this same man whose actions have been tormenting Nigeria since 1966, 1983 and 2015... This man will push this country into another civil war. It is FAYOSE today, it will be somebody else tomorrow. Buhari is tormenting Nigeria and needs to be stopped."
But you know Fayose did his own too o. Pdp tear gassed Fayemi too when Fayemi was a sitting governor in their bid to get Fayose into power. We still remember how obanikoro met with a general to plan on how to intimidate and rig the 2014 election. Fayose is reaping what he sowed.
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin grin grin small small every one go receive their portion.
Westaslave2:
So touching but u forget dia no1 fans in southwest

1 Like

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Westaslave2(f): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
grin grin grin small small every one go receive their portion.
u can c hw All sophiscated tribe joins hausafulani 2 fight fayose just because he prevented herdsmen frm ekiti..i tank God am frm south east...i feel 4 fayose
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Westaslave2(f): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
Westaslave2:
u can c hw All sophiscated tribe joins hausafulani 2 fight fayose just because he prevented herdsmen frm ekiti..i tank God am frm south east...i feel 4 fayose
Apc will eventually win ekiti n ekiti wl suffer death dat no ear have never heard of...because of dia lukewarmness 2 common sense continue calling fayose ipob president

2 Likes

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by dahnimoh(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
BIXYBABE:
Are we still up to 180 million in this country

Very intelligent question.

I doubt if we are still the most populous black nation.

1 Like

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Alexbobo2016: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
grin grin Fulani herdsmen killed you but shame will not allow you to admit it, you are there claiming it's "armed bandits". Hausa people, that wickedness you are fond of cooking will in the end be served to you hot from the kitchen! Shay while fulani herdsmen were killing people, you were busy defending them, forming "Hausa-fulani". Well yesterday it was the turn of the people of Benue, Plateau, Taraba and Southern Kaduna, but today, you, my Hausa brothers (the only fans of the killer herdsmen) are gradually becoming victims. Did you remember when boko haram started? You were jubilating and defending them because they were only attacking churches and minority Christians in the north east, but later on nko? They assasinated not just your brothers but even you religious leaders! They kidnapped your wives and daughters and browsed their servers. Yet because you guys are impervious to wise instructions, and brain washed beyond redemption, you went on to support fulani vampires. You ain't seen nothing yet! grin grin

I feel you sir.

Shame wont allow them to admit and it will continue until they turn against themselves. There is no, and will never be peace for the wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by UncleJudax(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tambuwal Don Talk against Buhari...dem pay am visit grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by mvem(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
truthstands01:
Why hasn't these herdsmen attack Katsina state or core Fulani states? The blood of innocent citizens slaughtered in cold blood in this country will continue to hunt this government. Great Judgement is coming Soon.
..then sokoto is what?
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by MahatmaGhandi: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
E don enter the caliphate.
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by OfficialAPCNig: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Less than 72 hours Tambuwal criticized one certain Fmr. Mil. Head of State for killings in the country.

Now it is confirmed!
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Litmus: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nigerians are not serious. The complaining all seem as if for show. Why is the president not resigning in the face of enormous lose of life in the country? Why, above all is chief of police still in the job? These men should resign and they would if you all mounted a nationwide campaign of protest. Obiageli-ezekwesili was trying to show you the way at great risk to herself but you all refused to budge prefaring to complain on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Kennitrust(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
They don't want to use the name "fulani herdmen" again.
Now, arm bandits.

Just to make buhari look innocent.
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by biomedics(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
The policemen are in Ekiti state harassing innocent, armless and lawful citizens.
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Litmus: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
The governors of states subject to these huge killings are effectively presidents of small nations. If national police and military are not doing job of protecting lives and properties and individuals in the state lack the acumen to creat security outfits businesses capable of being contracted to mount security, why not employ foreign security companies capable of handling security. Employ oga Barlow or something... angry
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by newoffer: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
tiwaz:

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/07/12/33-killed-by-armed-bandits-in-a-community-in-sokoto-state-photos/

When you think about Google, Facebook, Amazon, Reddit among a long list of other global online companies, what comes to mind is the billions of dollars these businesses make from time to time.

But a little search on the history of most of these gargantuan businesses showed they started small. David Filo and Jerry Yang founded Yahoo as Stanford University students in 1995. The following year, another students duo from same Stanford University, Sergey Brin and Larry started what has become the most iconic and influential brand in the world, Google.

We can help you build one too.

At Big Web Digital, we specialize in helping individuals and groups actualize their dreams of building big online businesses with tiny investment. In the last one year, we have helped dozens of local businesses expand their businesses to the reach of the global community, raking in 5 to 10 times more profit within months of deployment.

Here's a list of the Services we offer:

Website designs and development
Mobile app development
Digital Marketing and Strategy
Graphics Design
Website Care and Maintenance
Online Business Consulting
YouTube Monetization Strategy, etc

Let's start the conversation about getting your ideas out there and helping you grow your online brand now.

Don't wait to lose your job or become bankrupt. Get in touch today, consulting is free!

The Big Web Team
Tech@bigwebdigital.com
+234 905 717 1908
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Qc1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
sharpwriter:

Why do yu wanna leave Canada?

Because it's time to go back home. Sorry....no place like home, no matter how wonderful your adopted country is, I'm still naija for life!

Note: As a Canadian, I can tell you Canada is a great Country but I will be lying to you if I say Naija can not be better with some good leaders.

It's just a shame really!
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Kingspin(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
OHHH recently the governor of that state spoke out.
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by sharpwriter(m): 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Qc1:

Because it's time to go back home. Sorry....no place like home, no matter how wonderful your adopted country is, I'm still naija for life!

Yeah.. that's true.. but I asked because Canada is the new hot cake for many people here now and I wanted to know may be you are not enjoying the place like you should.
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Qc1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
sharpwriter:

Yeah.. that's true.. but I asked because Canada is the new hot cake for many people here now and I wanted to know may be you are not enjoying the place like you should.

Note: As a Canadian, I can tell you Canada is a great Country but I will be lying to you if I say Naija can not be better with some good leaders.
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by sharpwriter(m): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Qc1:

Well, you are right, but on naija getting better... hear me and hear me well.... it will never be better without disintegration or at least restructuring into regions like first republic. The present system won't give way for a great country. Naija citizens have been suffering since military days till now.... the trends are the same even with democracy. As it had been so shall it be until we begin to have sense.
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by caye(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
THIS VAMPIRE AGAIN! NEVER SATISFIED WITH HUMAN BLOOD?!

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by ekwegbe: 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
I really shell teas for Nigerian, this is the first in the history this sackrinage happened in Sokoto state, which means no where in Nigeria is save, God will punish those behind this blood share in Nigeria
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by newoffer: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
The terrorist have finally gone close to the caliphate. I will see if that clown of a sultan will keep quiet

Northern politician are clown.
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by OyinO: 12:07am On Jul 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
It is well with Nigeria.
Hell NOOO! Don't misdefine wellness biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man To Die By Hanging Over N14,570 Robbery / Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism / Court Orders Samuel Olajide Afolayan To Pay N9m To Herdsman For Seizing 42 Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.