Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (127208 Views)

Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets / Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
jibs4lv:
yes o , we v gotten our PVC already , 2019 no shaking .

PMB/VYO
Apart from the...
I can't vote PMB... Still scrutinizing the prospective candidates at the moment.

But one thing is certainly certained... PMB ain't getting my vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by seguno2: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tarzan360:
cheesy See them hurrying to commission uncompleted project....

For two reasons:

1) justify their trillions of budgets that have had zero impact on the people.
2) excite their illiterate zombies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by Jungleluv5: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
emekabros2:
Governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai,Amaechi and others joined President Muhammadu Buhari and other dignitaries for the commissioning of the first phase of the first Rail Network in West Africa. #AbujaMetro

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/07/buhariamaechi-el-rufai-at-commissioning.html
Please where is Saraki and Dogara
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
Primusinterpares:

Apart from the...
I can't vote PMB... Still scrutinizing the prospective candidates at the moment.

But one thing is certainly certained... PMB ain't getting my vote.
ok i don hear , they get my own vote then.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by Xander85: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
wink2015:
The North is using our exploitative federalism to deprive the Niger Delta region of its resources and then concentrate the bulk of development in Abuja and the surrounding northern states.

But I blame President Goodluck Jonathan for failing to complete the EAST WEST ROAD that stretch from Warri-Ughelli-Bayelsa-Rivers state.

Jonathan had the opportunity to complete the project but he was high on CODEINE and TRAMADOL and he forgot the needs of his people.

6 YEARS WAS EVEN TOO MUCH TO DEVELOP THE OIL PRODUCING COMMUNITY OF THE NIGER DELTA REGION AND ALSO SPREAD THE REST OF THE DEVELOPMENT TO OTHER PARTS OF NIGERIA.

BUT EX-PRESIDENT JONATHAN LACK WISDOM AND CLEARCUT VISION. JONATHAN WAS A VERY WEAK LEADER AND IJAW LEADER, DR. EDWIN CLERK CONFIRMED THIS FACTS.

THE BEST WAY FOR NIGERIA IS TO GET THIS COUNTRY RESTRUCTURED SO THAT STATES CAN USE THAT OWN MONEY TO DEVELOP THEIR OWN AREA AND THEN PAY TAXES TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

The current federal structure does not promote fiscal federalism and resource country.

Most Northern states governors are just sitting idle while waiting for federal allocation.

The military imposed federalism must stop.

I think that part of GEJs problem (which Buhari doesn't seem to have) is that he was a bit scared to concentrate resources in his region so others wouldn't say he's being parochial and nepotistic! More so when he had an eye on the 2015 elections!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
emekabros2:
Governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai,Amaechi and others joined President Muhammadu Buhari and other dignitaries for the commissioning of the first phase of the first Rail Network in West Africa. #AbujaMetro

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/07/buhariamaechi-el-rufai-at-commissioning.html

The called him vegetables but yet he has no collar on his neck, see the one they call the rock weeping like a toddler... President of wailers will still call it propaganda...

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by cytell56: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
emekabros2:

Thank God for President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for conceiving this project.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by Tarzan360(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
seguno2:

For two reasons:
1) justify their trillions of budgets that have had zero impact on the people. 2) excite their illiterate zombies.
Gbam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by cytell56: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

The called him vegetables but yet he has no collar on his neck, see the one they call the rock weeping like a toddler... President of wailers will still call it propaganda...

A P C mole identified here
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by dalaman: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
kestolove95:
Why is amechi not smelling?

Why should he smell? Is he some kind of perfume?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
kestolove95:

Because he is being blackmailed. Come to think of it, why didn't he move out of APC with his nPDP colleagues?

The answer is simple: BLACKMAIL...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by deleo16(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
wink2015:
The North is using our exploitative federalism to deprive the Niger Delta region of its resources and then concentrate the bulk of development in Abuja and the surrounding northern states.

But I blame President Goodluck Jonathan for failing to complete the EAST WEST ROAD that stretch from Warri-Ughelli-Bayelsa-Rivers state.

Jonathan had the opportunity to complete the project but he was high on CODEINE and TRAMADOL and he forgot the needs of his people.

6 YEARS WAS EVEN TOO MUCH TO DEVELOP THE OIL PRODUCING COMMUNITY OF THE NIGER DELTA REGION AND ALSO SPREAD THE REST OF THE DEVELOPMENT TO OTHER PARTS OF NIGERIA.

BUT EX-PRESIDENT JONATHAN LACK WISDOM AND CLEARCUT VISION. JONATHAN WAS A VERY WEAK LEADER AND IJAW LEADER, DR. EDWIN CLERK CONFIRMED THIS FACTS.

THE BEST WAY FOR NIGERIA IS TO GET THIS COUNTRY RESTRUCTURED SO THAT STATES CAN USE THAT OWN MONEY TO DEVELOP THEIR OWN AREA AND THEN PAY TAXES TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

The current federal structure does not promote fiscal federalism and resource countrol.

Most Northern states governors are just sitting idle while waiting for federal allocation.

The military imposed federalism must stop.
that restructure is the least of our problem I tell you until we hold govt accountable from. All levels from local govt till it gets to FG ,house of rep also we would still have same problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
seanfer:
They said PMB did not commission and project in 3 Years
What they meant which u should listen and learn is....pMB to commission a project initiated and completed by him not inherited projects which were someone else's vision...u can't give what you don't have...if you know ur way u know the way...no hating
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by Emmanuel2806: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
seanfer:
They said PMB did not commission and project in 3 Years
They said he hasn't initiated and completed a project
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by cenaman(m): 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
kestolove95:
why will he smell, is he a spoil meat or dustbin?
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by petbam: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
FriendNG:
God bless Elrufai for starting this project as FCT minister back in 2007.

God Bless the current Fct Minister, Minister of aviation and Finally minister of transport.

God bless Muhammadu Buhari 2 rail project are now written to your name.

Wailers Ntoor.
May tunder from sambisa forest strike ur lie lie mouth. when did el rufai start railway project. let me tel u GEJ started and completed it up to 98%. I know what I'm saying because i have living in kubwa for d past 13 yrs and i follow development of d project
So ur lazy president should stop hidden in another man achivement.
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
... and so where's Lagos metro Same Buhari cancelled it as military Head of State. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by FriendNG: 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
petbam:

May tunder from sambisa forest strike ur lie lie mouth. when did el rufai start railway project. let me tel u GEJ started and completed it up to 98%. I know what I'm saying because i have living in kubwa for d past 13 yrs and i follow development of d project
So ur lazy president should stop hidden in another man achivement.

Tell that to the pigs. Because you don't know anything. Go and check it was initiated 2007 and Elrufai is the president then. Even today at the ceremony it was announced.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by jahsharon: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
OLORIPAPA:
Stop saying GEJ start project I hate that word...why he ni dey finish?he spent 6years just to start,some one finished in 3years...so just sharap ya mouth

Just as he used 6 years to start the 2nd Niger bridge. Buhari will complete the 2nd Niger bridge and any Igbo goat that ride on it will end up in the river.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
Aniebonam1759:
goodluck started that project...
LIAR!!! So goodluck was your president 2007?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
Primusinterpares:
It's a welcome development... nice one...

but...

This won't still make vote him come 2019.

My people get your PVC let's do the needful.

na only u go vote pdp o, my pvc na for PMB

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by afoo02(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
bedspread:
Good one but The Ekiti Elections will show us wat to expect in 2019
NO!! Cos Fayose won and Jonathan lost the Federal

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by seguno2: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Xander85:
I think that part of GEJs problem (which Buhari doesn't seem to have) is that he was a bit scared to concentrate resources in his region so others wouldn't say he's being parochial and nepotistic! More so when he had an eye on the 2015 elections!

Was that why Obasanjo did nothing for the south west even Lagos-Ibadan express road

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by semyman: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wailers are not gonna have a sound sleep tonight and the herdsmen news-media for newspaper review tomorrow morning will be very dull and no better news to entertain the itching ears of their sponsors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by gaby(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
emekabros2:

Monkey dem...VVIP indeed...ego trips
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by deomelo: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2018

PDP spent 16 years in office and couldn't complete anything, but PMB is completing everything in less than 3 years...

#SAIBABA2019

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by Mikeross62: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
Election around the corner
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
and where is the Reluwe being commissioned??,getaway you
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by deomelo: 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Do you know why the crooked, corrupt and incompetent PDP couldn't complete anything after 16 years in office?

Because they looted evey kobo they budgeted and approved for the projects.

Starting projects is not an achievement because anybody can start project, but finishing and commissioning is the real achievement, real sense o duty, dedication and patriotic spirit.

God Bless PMB

Bless Nigeria.

#SAIBABA2019

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by es144000: 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
where are the trains/coaches?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by Grayxme: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
PDP spent 16 years in office and couldn't complete anything, but PMB is completing everything in less than 3 years...Nice one Mr. President

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Primusinterpares:
It's a welcome development... nice one...

but...

This won't still make vote him come 2019.

My people get your PVC let's do the needful.

Did anybody beg you to vote Buhari?

Abeg, make we hear word. You think say na only you get PVC?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Inside The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Complex. Pics. / Tomb Art From Ancient Egypt: A Black African Civilization (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.