Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,647 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) (73366 Views)

Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) / 95-Year-Old Grandma Twerks On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Gossipblogger: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
Talk About the sexy female soldiers in Town, There you go, Ejiro a popular Nigerian female soldier aka the Military Queen turned plus one today, and to celebrate the big day she just shared a video of herself twerking really hard for the gram...

And yes, she also blessed with Big back side, Don't worry i got you covered, see photos i grabbed for you below!

Watch the Video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlH1drWH2NN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Or here:

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/nigerian-slayqueen-soldier-twerks-hard.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Gossipblogger: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
More

5 Likes

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
WHERE IS THE VIDEO?? ? ??!!!!

Brethren, retreat.
I watched the video, nothing there. She was just shaking like masquerade. OP is only trying to mislead us. Retreat NOW!

443 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by els0nm0rali(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
She should be forwarded to Sambisa forest make she go dey twerk for Boko Haram dem maybe they'll release our daughters.

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by 777Likes9Shares: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
O boy... That year for barracks grin

10 Likes

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
if I catch this soldier girl ehn.. her phussy quality go deteriorate in 2 months

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by brownhawk: 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
May rapists never rape their doom. I say Amen on their behalf out of pity embarassed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by cruzita(f): 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oga at the top,if u knw u knw

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by OnyeJombo: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
shocked
New meme has arrived grin

255 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by 3millionia: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Pentools(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Talk About the sexy female soldiers in Town, There you go, Ejiro a popular Nigerian female soldier aka the Military Queen turned plus one today, and to celebrate the big day she just shared a video of herself twerking really hard for the gram...

And yes, she also blessed with Big back side, Don't worry i got you covered, see photos i grabbed for you below!

Watch the Video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlH1drWH2NN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Or here:

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/nigerian-slayqueen-soldier-twerks-hard.html

This one na soldier only to the oga of soldiers, her nyash is the battle field for only the commandants.

That nyash looks destroyed, destructed and bombarded by different commandants' weapon cassava of destruction.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by ManiCypher(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
Top chain food

7 Likes

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by yeyeboi(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
pocohantas:
WHERE IS THE VIDEO?? ? ??!!!!

Are you sure you are not a boy cheesy

65 Likes

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by ellalina(f): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
What a small Girl with a big God

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by inoki247: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
if Yahoo boy catch dat ur picture nd video wey u dey litter everywhere na Format dem go just add... be warned..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Factfinder1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nobody will caution her because shes female and a meat to the bosses....let a military man try do small social media showoff of any sort and watch how dey will descend on him

23 Likes

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by babasolo(m): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dis one na Dem oga oga at the top food oooo
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by JIGHU(m): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
THIS ONE COMBINES OLOSHO WORK WITH ARMY WORK.....ANY GIRL YOU SEE SNAPPING PHOTO IN FRONT OF HARD ROCK CAFE NA OLOSHO MOSTLY

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Afflalo(m): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
dis female soldier toto go dey sweet die
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by VivJohn: 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
Buratai Dinner! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Tinalex(f): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
awwfar:
if I catch this soldier girl ehn.. her phussy quality go deteriorate in 2 months
If you catch her or if she catch you? I pity your life cos you will never remain the same!
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by thaoriginator: 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
If i catch this one for bed ehn, i go make her dey scream "jesus! jesus!! jesus!!!". People will think that christ is my last name cry grin cry

1 Like

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by EbiKeys(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
shocked
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Sijo01(f): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lazy Nigeria soldier embarassed
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by TEYA: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oga's kilishi!

7 Likes

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Jokerman(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
ode attention seeking soldier... I guess boredom wan kill am....

1 Like

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hanseel1:

Sir, don't you think she should be deployed to sambisa to fight Boko Haram insurgents or herdsmen in the middle belt?

How will gender equality be achieved in a country like Nigeria?

MEN ARE DEPLOYED TO WAR ZONES TO FIGHT TERRORIST WHILE WOMEN LIKE THIS ONE ARE DEPLOYED TO FACEBOOK AND SNAPCHAT TO PUT BOOTY ON DISPLAY.. THE WHOLE WORLD IS COMFORTABLE WITH IT AND NOBODY BATS AN EYE.

DEPLOY WOMEN TO SAMBISA TO FIGHT AND LEAVE MEN TO ENJOY THE COMFORT OF STAYING AT HOME, AND THERE'LL BE MASSIVE NUDE PROTESTS AROUND MANY CITIES IN NIGERIA AND THE WORLD BECAUSE WOMEN ARE BEING DEGRADED AND SUBJECTED TO GENDER INJUSTICE.

I'VE HEARD PARAMILITARY WOMEN COMPLAIN ABOUT UNEQUAL PAY WHEN ALL THEY DO IS SIT AND GOSSIP IN THE OFFICE WHILE MEN GO ON MISSIONS AND NIGHT PATROLS.

MANY WOMEN IN THIS COUNTRY WANT EQUALITY WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING, WITHOUT CONTRIBUTING POSITIVELY OR ENGAGING IN MATTERS THAT ARE IMPORTANT.

FOR EXAMPLE, MANY WOMEN WANT TO BE SOLDIERS BUT WHEN IT'S TIME FOR SOLDIER BUSINESS THEY COMPLAIN THAT THEY'RE WOMEN.
MANY WANT TO WORK IN ORGANIZATIONS, INDUSTRIES BUT IF THEIR WORK INVOLVES ANYTHING MORE THAN SITTING BEHIND A DESK AND SERVING TEA THEY CRY OF BEING TORTURED. LOL. THE LIST IS ENDLESS.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Austema(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ty
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
This one na personal property for them military oga pkapatapatacheesy. Any bloody civilian that views this backside lustfully will be thrown into the guardroom under lock and key for one weekcheesy.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ejiro is yanched...God Almighty bless her
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by lordtosan(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
This na the sort of girl wey dey put men for trouble.

Person go follow yansh, dey lick lips like dog till he go enter barrack begin collect slaps from male soldiers.

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' / Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) / See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.