Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School (44229 Views)

BBNaija's Vee Shares Her Early Childhood Photo As She Celebrates Mum's Birthday / Corper: Kizz Daniel Shares NYSC Throwback Photo As A Serving Youth Corper / Samuel Ajibola 1997 Throwback Photo As Child Actor Award Nominee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by Handsomecole(m): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
If only her school had standard ...
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
flex04:
Abeg people can some one tell this girl that not everyone that pops up on the TV is a star undecided undecided

Person just go legit oloshow programe we no go hear word
I tire my brother
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by Zane2point4(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shortyy:

Mumu I've finished school
Chaii me mumu,? No wahala.
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by Khaylherb(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
I don't know wot to type

Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by talleyrand94: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
Organism000:
Where is her school bag, hangout or text books ?

Imsu no dey use all those things
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by Heemcelph: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
cruzita:
Fine shape
Abeg no vex, where the shape?
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by mexioni(m): 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Researchclue:
May bitterness kill you!!

Kill ur father
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
pocohantas:
When you see unserious students, you will know.

That handbag can't contain book or handouts, the only thing it can contain is...pocket diary, powder, lipstick, handkerchief and two phones.

Efiko chick cheesy
You can actually still look segzy with backpack. wink
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by MahatmaGhandi: 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
No worry those lecturers don rub Vaseline they wait for you. I pray you find a way of escape.
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by kckings250: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
This girl no get sense, so she still the snap picture for love Garden.
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
pocohantas:
When you see unserious students, you will know.

That handbag can't contain book or handouts, the only thing it can contain is...pocket diary, powder, lipstick, handkerchief and two phones.

And condoms
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by PTNL: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Going to class.... with that party bag....Note book fit dey inside her car though. hmmm
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by adetes: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nairaland no get better news again
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by dumininu01(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sarkin:
Biggest girl on campus now...
All the girls will want to friend and follow you now.
The biggest G boy will start hitting you up.
Lecturers will want to put their preek in your kpectus now.
That's what you want, that's what the average girl will want.
I'm sure her ex that she dumped would have tripled his hustle and become a better man just to uplift his worth.

As much as I find some of these social crap and celebrity and fan ideology as nonsense I don't mind Bleep!ng this babe.

I don't lie nor hide my feels.

This babe go sweet, but...
cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by MrBigiman: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nothing person no go see for this naija.
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by NinaJoy(f): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
If she really wanted to learn and really study she should have enrolled in a private sch,as she said she has money now,,all dis one is just formality just to have a degree,,,,she won't learn anything or concentrate except imsu has changed in the last 5years.
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by seunmohmoh(f): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nina goes to school grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by NinaJoy(f): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:
No worry those lecturers don rub Vaseline they wait for you. I pray you find a way of escape.
In as much as I find dis ur comment offensive,,she should have enrolled in another sch
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by pweetiedee(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Diso60090:

Shape sad

I tire
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by sunshineyellow: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
I bought this jean today.....
It will be finer on white top and shoes, cox it has white design on the tigh .....

Cheap anyway.....
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by CaptainKodak(m): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
OK. Is she going to school to study or to model/slay? I taya o
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by CaptainKodak(m): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
sunshineyellow:
I bought this jean today.....
It will be finer on white top and shoes, cox it has white design on the tigh .....

Cheap anyway.....

Let's see how it looks on you when you wear it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by BOOMnaija(m): 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Organism000:
Where is her school bag, hangout or text books ?

Oga, hangout ke?
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by pfadom: 3:48am On Jul 13, 2018
It seems this chic has no responsible model in her family. Can someone remind her the purpose of schooling? She seems to have missed it altogether.

I'm afraid this shows why she displayed intellectual emptiness on BBNaija
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by Savviey: 7:13am On Jul 13, 2018
DEAR ASPIRANTS
CLICK ON THIS LINK
TO GET YOUR CURRENT UPDATES, NEWS, PAST QUESTIONS FOR (FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY OWERRI *"FUTO"*)
YOU NEED TO BE GUIDED AND WELL PREPARED FOR THE TASK AHEAD!!!
YOUR ADMISSION IS OUR CONCERN!!!

https:///94KR3L9WKsuBRaArhDiaUs
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by Researchclue: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
And your entire family. Jobless animal hating on people for no reason
mexioni:

Kill ur father
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by Researchclue: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fool!! brainless!! That's the height of your stupidity
flex04:

It seems like we ve met before but your saving grace today is the fact that am hungry now....finish

while am preparing to eat hold this one first
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by Researchclue: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
You are a fool for life. Dog!
Temptee101:
I just pulled a nerve, sorry o woman wrapper. Gerrarahia this minute before i use you for sacrifice to the gods
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by flex04(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
Researchclue:
Fool!! brainless!! That's the height of your stupidity

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7408468_img20180711202611481_jpege8eacd58b80ed573848c9804138a23e1

eeeeh I go kill person ooo
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by Researchclue: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hahahah........jobless people everywhere. Na them go still slide into ur dm begging money. hahahahahah
flex04:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7408468_img20180711202611481_jpege8eacd58b80ed573848c9804138a23e1

eeeeh I go kill person ooo
Re: BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School by flex04(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
Researchclue:
Hahahah........jobless people everywhere. Na them go still slide into ur dm begging money. hahahahahah

i no get

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weird MC: I Want To Have 2 Children - Rapper Says At 47 / Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club / Photos From Davido’s All White Birthday Party In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.