Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Shipping Form USA To Nigeria With Shoptomydoor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shipping Form USA To Nigeria With Shoptomydoor (269 Views)

Shipping From U.S.A And U.k With Shoptomydoor / Shipping From UK/USA To Nigeria With Shoptomydoor / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shipping Form USA To Nigeria With Shoptomydoor by kareenobi: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shoptomydoor fast shipping got my sister tripping.

My sister and i got pregnant same time and we went into a shopping competition. Well, not like we were competing, but i wanted us to buy our baby items from USA together. She would not because she had her doubts, a lot of companies had failed her in the past and she was not going to risk it. Since we were both expecting baby girls we went on our shopping spree, for the girls.
I chose to shop from USA online stores and she bought hers locally from Nigeria. In no time she had her room full and I was still expecting mine to come in via ocean, in 7 weeks and 2 days exactly i was called that my item was in Nigeria. Shoptomydoor even surprised me because i thought it will go beyond 8 weeks they promised, it was my first time shipping via ocean from USA to Nigeria. I was so happy that Shoptomydoor did not disappoint me on this.

Finally, i invited my sister over from her house in Ikoyi and she was surprised that items could get in so fast, she didn't stop there as she kept wishing she bought her baby things from USA too, the quality was so far apart. Trust my younger sister, she would not stop whining about it that i had to give her some of the items i bought for my baby to her. Now we are shopping all our baby and family needs from USA because they are far cheaper in USA and our babies deserve the best things of life. I can buy my baby quality diapers, food, strollers, rocker, car seat and more because shoptomydoor made their shipping cost affordable and has more ways to lower shipping cost.

(1) (Reply)

Man Brutalized By Sars For Allegedly Driving An Expensive Car In Port Harcourt / Edo JAAC Records N5m Increase In IGR, Declares N2.9bn For June / Toby Alderweireld Determined To Join Manchester United.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.