Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (53672 Views)

Election: FG Declares Friday Public Holiday, Excludes Bankers / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka by Afamed: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Omeokachie:

My comments aren't meant for idiots. Therefore you had absolutely no reason to have jumped into my mention. My responding to you was just in the hope that I can help humanity and educate one of them, but clearly one cannot separate the swine from mud.

Goodbye kiddo.
little kid like you is the reason why there should be reason for sentencing those promoting fake News to prison. What have you gotten to benefit calling Peter a Paul. Deceit and hatred, that has been hallmark of you people. Since you can't reason yourself, continue waiting for your master to reason on your behalf. And endeavour to take instruction from Lere today on when and how to close your shop at Upper Eweka today.
Re: Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka by gare(f): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

He who alleges must carry the burden of proof. Tht what the law teaches, thts what I go by....I do not live by emotionalism and sentiment.

BUT YOU CAN DEFEND WHAT YOU CANT PROVE, FORGET THAT LAW THAT IS MEANT FOR THE RICH
Re: Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka by Ihateyoumod: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
gare:

BUT YOU CAN DEFEND WHAT YOU CANT PROVE, FORGET THAT LAW THAT IS MEANT FOR THE RICH

Come y r u supporting corruption is it out of hatred for buhari
Re: Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka by beegodson: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
Some Nigerians who are easily deceived by fake news will quickly jump believe this bogus story and jump into conclusions.. how do yo even know what is being put in that van?...how do you people even conclude its money....this issue of fake news is becoming a norm in Nigeria...no proof....no evidence or facts to stand on...yet people just say whatever they feel to bring down this govt.
The President cannot be shaken by these cheap blackmail...
Re: Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka by gare(f): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Come y r u supporting corruption is it out of hatred for buhari

I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND YOU GUYS I SUPPORT FAIRNESS, NOT THE USELESS CORRUPTION FIGHT ARE YOU GUYS BLIND, CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE LAST SFG, SINCE YOU ARE IN SUPPORTER OF CORRUPTION FIGHT
Re: Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka by Ihateyoumod: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
gare:

I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND YOU GUYS I SUPPORT FAIRNESS, NOT THE USELESS CORRUPTION FIGHT ARE YOU GUYS BLIND, CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE LAST SFG, SINCE YOU ARE IN SUPPORTER OF CORRUPTION FIGHT

So because sgf hasn't been prosecuted, then everyone should be allowed to deep their hands into d cookie jar and go scot free. Wen PDP gets into power let dem open his file.....half corruption fight is better than no corruption fight at all
Re: Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka by gare(f): 3:42am On Jul 14, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

So because sgf hasn't been prosecuted, then everyone should be allowed to deep their hands into d cookie jar and go scot free. Wen PDP gets into power let dem open his file.....half corruption fight is better than no corruption fight at all

THAT IS WRONG WHY MUST IT BE PDP THAT SHOULD PROSECUTE HIM, I AM NOT AGAINST SENDING ANY PDD OFFICIALS THAT WAS INVOLVED IN CORRUPTION, BUT I EXPECTED MR. INTEGRITY TO SHOW SOME EXAMPLE , BUT HE SEEMS TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY.

IT MUST NOT BE PDP GO AFTER APC OR APC AFTER PDP, IT SHOULD BE STRONG INSTITUTIONS GO AFTER CORRUPT PERSONS THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE SAY, WITHOUT ANY INTERFERENCE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud / Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano / Aondona Dajoh, Benue House Member-Elect Escapes Assassination Attempt, Car Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.