Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

A Graduate Of Physics(bsc) With Various Experiences Needs A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Graduate Of Physics(bsc) With Various Experiences Needs A Job. (368 Views)

Kindly Help A Graduate Of Physics(bsc)with A Job In Ajah,lagos / Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Graduate Of Physics(bsc) With Various Experiences Needs A Job. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please come to my aid with a job opening. Ive worked part time jobs even before i gained admission into school as of 2008 till when i completed my study(2012). I have also completed my nysc scheme(2015). Im a fast learner and a multi-talented personality due to the vast experiences i've had. I have major experiences in Office management, Project Management/supervision, Hotel/lounge management, Driving/Marketting, Fashion School Management, Computer operations,Teaching,Drug dispensing,Photography, Playing drums in church, Weaving of clothes with industrial machines, Disk Jokey/Oap/event Management,Modelling,and Cooking..Etc These are some experiences,the environment has taught me. Please kind individuals should help me with a fulltime job. Im currently in Abia state,but is willing to relocate to any part of Nigeria to work... God bless ur kind hearts. 08080023641
Re: A Graduate Of Physics(bsc) With Various Experiences Needs A Job. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Good day all..
Re: A Graduate Of Physics(bsc) With Various Experiences Needs A Job. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Goodmorning Employers!
Re: A Graduate Of Physics(bsc) With Various Experiences Needs A Job. by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2018
This is a great opportunity for you send your watzapp number to mycolleagueforum@gmail.com
For fresh Vacancies

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Job(electrical Works Preferably) / Latest Recruitment At The British Council / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.