Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,093 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:46 AM

Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor (42297 Views)

Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. / Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Dated You When You Were Poor / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by Funkybabee(f): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2018
donjobill:

I have been following how Iamgrey5 and babyfaceafrica are trying to let you understand what you read, with objective mind. However, you seem to be bent on allowing the viewpoints expressed here to affect you so much as to affect your attitude towards men.
As we go about our daily living, our brain is constantly bombarded with so many inputs from TV, from the papers, from videos, from friends, family, online and in real life. These inputs could affect us positively or negatively. It is our responsibility to choose to accept and allow into our brains only the inputs that will generate within us, positive attitude towards life and ignore those that will generate negative attitude within us. And our attitude towards life, in turn, determines the experiences we would be having.
If you have a positive attitude towards life, even if a negatively minded, self-centered individual enters into your life, the person cannot stay for long. Because the two of you will not sync. That is, if you maintain a positive attitude.

That's why it's important not to accept and allow any trash you are reading here enter into your brain and let it affect your attitude towards life.

Hmmmmm thanks

Why would it let me,ain't time for here stuff

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by monex(m): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2018
ibkayee:

tongue

I guess in a world where females place a high importance on the status & resources of their partner, they’re just appreciating the ones who weren’t so hung up on it and valued them as a person enough to stay.

Only time I think they ‘deserve’ it though is if they were actually instrumental in his success in some way. Otherwise, they don’t ‘deserve’ it per se in my opinion, but I guess it’s just a personal gesture of appreciation for a kind of ‘loyalty’ that isn’t commonplace

exactly. There is nothing wrong.

The question by OP should have been "is it wrong for a female to feel entitled to a reward because she stuck with her partner?"

the answer to that would easily be a "Yes it wrong"
Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by toprealman: 8:10am On Sep 04, 2020
zicoraads:
Why do guys think it normal to 'reward' ladies who dated them when they were not rich? I don't get it, was she doing you a favour by being in a relationship with you?

It has become commonplace to read about rewards, car gifts especially, purchased by guys as rewards for ladies who they were in a relationship with when they were poor. I think in constantly doing that, guys are making it look abnormal, the idea, that a lady is supposed to stick with her man, come rain or shine.

She wasn't doing you a favour by being in a relationship with you. No one is doing you a favour by being in one with you now. Whether it ended or not, you owe her nothing for that period the both of you were dating.

Guys should stop making it seem like dating a particular lady is a privilege they don't deserve.
Your type never cease to amaze me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.