Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor (42413 Views)

Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. / Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Dated You When You Were Poor / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by Golden75(m): 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
safarigirl:
you are a child mentally, that is why you are running your mouth with reckless abandon.

I don't know if your mother and your sisters are all prostitutes, but I can assure ou now that we are not all like the women in your family.

Some of us have values and we also will not allow small boys insult the entire female population of this country because they may or may not have encountered these leeches.

I don't know who fu-cked you up, but it is unhealthy to take out your anger on all Nigerian women. It is not as if Nigerian men are loyal anyway

BTW: I don't know anything about the oga and his ex, I am speaking from a general viewpoint, not from one incident. And, sometimes, a person will leave you not because you have done wrong, but because they realise they are holding you back and they want the best for you. Not all broken relationships have negativity attached to them.

BTW: Many people have progressed in this life without a woman, just like many women have progressed without a man.....but I can tell you this, there are more successful women who have no man than successful men who have no woman

Good luck with your life.
I love ur positive response. can we b friends pls
Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
yettymuse:
Just look at what we were talking about today o shocked

I pity babes that wants to 'struggle' with a broke dude! I tell any babe that cares to listen, you ain't doing him any favor patching up with his status. Not tomorrow he blows and you're biting your fingers and lamenting how you stood by him through thick and thin, how you suffered with him, madam which kain yeye suffer??

You help am carry ponpon?? Abi you help am do alabaru??

Bitch get over with yourself! Dude only used you to relieve mental stress and you also enjoyed it while it lasted.
What stops you from breaking boundaries and building an empire yourself instead of waiting for a 'joint' effort, wasting your time and losing all your body counts ontop 'e go better'

Atink una don read this topic now, make e clear for una eyes o! cheesy

I can't date a broke dude! I can't 'struggle' with a broke dude either. I'm too busy building my empire to start shit from scratch with any body! Make your money, I make my money and we fix an exotic date at SUCCESS CUISINES!

which empire are you building?

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by Beemhan(m): 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
safarigirl:
Recently, George Clooney rewarded his friends with a million dollars.

Why did he reward them? Were they doing him a favour being his friends even before he became a big star?

Anyone who stuck to you in your trying times deserves to be rewarded. If you have ever had a period in your life when you were down and you needed someone and the whole world abandoned you, leaving you with just one person who stuck by you, none of you would come here to make such ignorant statement about why men reward the women who stick by them

Do you know their story? Do you know if these women helped them financially? Do you know how many of these men may have been close to suicide and the woman was the only reason they didn't off themselves? People who kill themselves, you think they would have done that if someone listened to them when they were down and gave them hope?

None of you has obviously been down and out, at that point in life that you become a caricature to everyone, including supposed friends and family, because if you have been there, walahi, if you can, you go even buy Banana Island house for the person that held your hand when you were slipping into darkness.

If you know how many girls feed guys in school, you will not come here and ask a question as silly as "Did she do him a favour?" Yes! She fed him when he had no food, she gave him words of encouragement when he had no hope, she stood by him when he had no support. She took insults from friends and colleagues because she was the 'stupid' girl who was following the broke boy

What is a car compared to years of sacrifice and insult? What is the worth of a car? Do you think a car is even enough to repay someone for being the reason why you were even alive to get these riches?

Like I said, let me attribute this talk to common Ignorance. When you are broke and hopeless and only one person has your back, you will understand the men you think are senseless
Show me one person who's back was had by ONLY his girlfriend and I will show you that at every point in time a ni.ggas back is had by his closest buddies more than any girl...Ask your dad and your elder brothers.

Fed him in school ko? School mother ni? Don't use your situation as a yardstick madam. Do you know how many guys that are feeding their girlfriends in school? I'll leave you to imagine the ratio.

Guys will be hustling to make their lives better and instead of some gold digging leech to do same, she'll be there thinking that if she stays with the guy, he'll be obliged to reward her when he makes it. As if she has half the brain that he has.

What was she doing with her life when oga was making money moves? Tell us something else abeg

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by bukatyne(f): 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hanseel1:

You owe that person only a “thank you”.

Like I said earlier, purchase gifts because you want to and can afford it not because the lady stayed when you were broke ” . That's bullshît.

You ain't doing anybody a favour by dating him/her irrespective of his /her condition.

Lol.. You had to edit your comment.
I never said they requested for money from me to purchase gifts, did I?
You females are always overly emotional. I've asked you a question you didn't reply; how many females have purchased cars for men who dated them when they were broke?

Seems like the appreciation you're talking about can't be exercised by ladies, huh?

Funny creature.

What do you think about a lady who dumps a man after he trained her through school?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by splashier(f): 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
it is true that a girl shouldn't date a guy for money, it is also true that it is not easy to stay a long time with a guy that has nothing.
its generally expected that the male should take care of the female and if for a particular a time whether over a long or short period of time the guy was unable to take care of her, I don't think there's anything wrong if he starts to take super care of her when he now has the ability to.
Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by CanineOfJackal: 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
CHoccolaTE:
Nigerian ladies hope you are reading and learning.

Never settle for any ungrateful broke bastard who will not appreciate you when you can get rich men that can take care of you and your children.

Nigerian men are mentally unstable sociopaths.
And nobody should quote me saying rubbish about how women should take care of themselves instead of waiting for men. If you men want to rule over women and be their leaders then be damn well ready to provide for them.
You ended up making your type to look worthless because relationship is not a business. Can't you pay for your own meal when your boo takes you out? You need to stop making men to see your type as leeches because I know that there are some ladies who don't buy this Dumpty thought of ypurs

1 Like

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by generationz(f): 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
OfficialDad:
Op, those girls need reset slap. That's how one dirty bit©h was telling me back then that she was with me through thick and thin, and was expecting favours , nigga, we was both broke then, i left the shores and made it, I was expecting you to do the same.

Fvck off bit©h , don't provoke me bit©h undecided
bit$h ke?
so you date female dogs ?
what a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by ShakurM(m): 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
chris31:
Its good to show appreciation to the person that showed u loved when ur still battling to survive
Can't forget this particular girl in my life then
She was there for me in every aspect thought i offered her nothing
Though we are no more together coz she does not fall into the category of girl i want to get married to but i plan to settle her for good for old time stake
When i needed it most she was there to satisfy me without bothering me
God will also not stop blessing her i always wish her well
Real one. Appreciate her bro since she didn't carry the entitlement banner on her head           
Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
safarigirl:

there are more successful women who have no man than successful men who have no woman

where did you get your statistics from?

pls lname the successful women who have no man and are successful

and i will name many single and married successful men
Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by CHoccolaTE: 11:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
You ended up making your type to look worthless because relationship is not a business. Can't you pay for your own meal when your boo takes you out? You need to stop making men to see your type as leeches because I know that there are some ladies who don't buy this Dumpty thought of ypurs

I can pay for myself and take care of myself but don't expect to receive submission from me in the relationship because we are on the same level seeing as how we contribute equally to each other's lives.
You are no longer the head or leader the moment we both start handling our responsibilities equally.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by CanineOfJackal: 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
splashier:
it is true that a girl shouldn't date a guy for money, it is also true that it is not easy to stay a long time with a guy that has nothing.
its generally expected that the male should take care of the female and if for a particular a time whether over a long or short period of time the guy was unable to take care of her, I don't think there's anything wrong if he starts to take super care of her when he now has the ability to.
Hello, you ended up making yourself being at the mercy of your ex.

My ex today is without a job and if I have to give her stuffs today because she stood with me when things were rough then it means I was once upon a time wandering in fools paradise in the name of relationship. Our relationship was based on Love and not pity so if she was there for Pity then I'd call her a Fool
Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by mimimile93: 11:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
thebosstrevor:

i know where you are getting to but i wont always blame the woman for the man inability to fulfill his potential,i will blame the men

i have friends that when they have gf,they ex you,if they doing a sport they leave the sport to concentrate on the girl affection

but i call them weak men

strong men follow their dreams no matter what

Bruv judging from this your post shows you don't know a man's greatest enemy.
Well, let me answer my question and also answer yours.

A man's greatest enemy is self..
A man is solely responsibile for his successes and failures.

What killed the man's potential is the man not the woman.

If you have a dream to become a lawyer, irrespective of the woman you have in your life, you can live that dream if you work hard towards it..

1 Like

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by bukatyne(f): 11:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hanseel1:

Why do Nigerians feel the man should always be the one to make it. Wwhen broke ladies are in a relationship ,the person will make it and the ladies will be doing nothing just waiting for the partner to make up so that they'll be regarded as women who stayed.

I stand by my point that only broke people date broke people. You can't be broke and consider dating another broke individual a favor .

How many ladies have even married or purchased a single gift worth as low as 100k for the men who dated them when they were broke?
Or are you and this safarigirl trying to say the rewarding you two are talking about isn't applicable to females?.

Why do Nigerians feel that the women is the one that should always know how to cook, keep the house etc?

Why can't the husband also learn to do so?

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by CHoccolaTE: 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
bukatyne:

What do you think about a lady who dumps a man after he trained her through school?

Nothing is wrong with her dumping him.
After all she doesn't owe him anything seeing as how he chose to do it on his own volition, she didn't force him.

She owes him nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:

Bruv judging from this your post shows your don't know a man's greatest enemy.
Well, let me answer my question and also answer yours.

A man's greatest enemy is self..
A man is solely responsibility for is success and failures.

What killed the man's potential is the man not the woman.

If you have a dream to become a lawyer, irrespective of the woman you have in your life, you can live that dream if you work hard towards it..

i hope you understood what i wrote,did i blame the woman in my post,in directly,i wrote men are the cause of their failures
Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

Honestly this is the gospel truth!
Many men are just looking out for themselves when they preach about girls sticking to broke dudes and they get angry when women look out for themselves and their future children by selecting rich men

I hope young girls who were planning on sticking with broke guys are reading this, only settle for poor men if you have absolutely no other option. When he makes money he will not appreciate you and he will definitely make you regret your suffering by cheating on you.

[b]Men these days are looking for a career woman to marry cos they want women to provide [/b]but they will preach to young girls to stay with broke men. Absolute nonsense.
I wish I could thumbs up in 100s! This is exactly what it is.. Double confused standard from Nigerian men. I am just scared for the gullible ladies that are still lost in garri and kulikuli love,.. Mtcheewwwww. Just negodu topic and comments

1 Like

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by xpac01(m): 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
ibkayee:

tongue

I guess in a world where females place a high importance on the status & resources of their partner, they’re just appreciating the ones who weren’t so hung up on it and valued them as a person enough to stay.

Only time I think they ‘deserve’ it though is if they were actually instrumental in his success in some way. Otherwise, they don’t ‘deserve’ it per se in my opinion, but I guess it’s just a personal gesture of appreciation for a kind of ‘loyalty’ that isn’t commonplace

I so love your composition. You sound like a sister with very sound mind.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by bukatyne(f): 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
zicoraads:

The entitlement mentality of some women in this clime is surprising to say the least. And it has become this way because the men have made it so. A lot of them are materialistic, it is nauseating. How many times have you seen a white man buying material gifts for their wives 'for sticking with them when they had nothing?'

If Zuckerberg's wife was a Nigerian, I'm sure she'll want a private jet for 'sticking with him when he was just managing and borrowing money to make sure Facebook is up and running'.

And a lot of men are so dependent on their wives domestically that it is nauseating.

Hope you will take paternity leave to care for your kids (not sit at home to be extra burden o) and will be happy to share the housework because that is what role model Mark does.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by CanineOfJackal: 12:01am On Jul 14, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

I can pay for myself and take care of myself but don't expect to receive submission from me in the relationship because we are on the same level seeing as how we contribute equally to each other's lives.
You are no longer the head or leader the moment we both start handling our responsibilities equally.
A guy asking for submission from you is still a Neanderthal because all we need today in relationship is Respect. Its a two way thingy so I will respect you as my baby and you need to but being submissive is a big No No.

Don't allow any guy make you a robot. When you pay your bills, it doesn't lessen your Worth rather it makes you to be that lady you are supposed to be.

In schools we took lectures as equal, took job interviews as equals now when it comes to you paying your bills you think we are unequal?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by CHoccolaTE: 12:02am On Jul 14, 2018
yettymuse:
I wish I could thumbs up in 100s! This is exactly what it is.. Double confused standard from Nigerian men. I am just scared for the gullible ladies that are still lost in garri and kulikuli love,.. Mtcheewwwww. Just negodu topic and comments

Men are naturally selfish, entitled creatures.
Am not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by ShakurM(m): 12:03am On Jul 14, 2018
bukatyne:

Why do Nigerians feel that the women is the one that should always know how to cook, keep the house etc?

Not true obviously, not a country specific thing. What other bargaining power does the average Nigerian lady have again lol? If I learn all that , what are you bringing to the table? I like a woman to cook for me, it's romantic and lovely to me. Same way I like a female nurse.        
Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by histemple: 12:03am On Jul 14, 2018
zicoraads:
Why do guys think it normal to 'reward' ladies who dated them when they were not rich? I don't get it, was she doing you a favour by being in a relationship with you?

It has become commonplace to read about rewards, car gifts especially, purchased by guys as rewards for ladies who they were in a relationship with when they were poor. I think in constantly doing that, guys are making it look abnormal, the idea, that a lady is supposed to stick with her man, come rain or shine.

She wasn't doing you a favour by being in a relationship with you. No one is doing you a favour by being in one with you now. Whether it ended or not, you owe her nothing for that period the both of you were dating.

Guys should stop making it seem like dating a particular lady is a privilege they don't deserve.

You totally misunderstood the reason behind such acts of appreciation and that is why you have wrongly termed it REWARD instead of what it really is----APPRECIATION.

Now pay attention to this and make it part of your life.

Anybody (make or female, young or old) who stood by you during trying times, encouraging you (even if it's just in words and prayers) deserve to be appreciated as much as you can.

I am not even talking about whether you are in relationship with such a person or not. If you have even gone through difficult times, you understand the value of anyone who stood by you when you had nothing to offer them. Because it's at such times that even your friends and relatives desert you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by CHoccolaTE: 12:03am On Jul 14, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
A guy asking for submission from you is still a Neanderthal because all we need today in relationship is Respect. Its a two way thingy so I will respect you as my baby and you need to but being submissive is a big No No.

Don't allow any guy make you a robot. When you pay your bills, it doesn't lessen your Worth rather it makes you to be that lady you are supposed to be.

In schools we took lectures as equal, took job interviews as equals now when it comes to you paying your bills you think we are unequal?

Very good, that's all I need to hear.
Once we start providing for each other the relationship does not have leader or follower anymore. We are both equally in charge.

Cest fini

1 Like

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by ShakurM(m): 12:05am On Jul 14, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

Men are naturally selfish, entitled creatures.
Am not surprised.
That's primitive human nature but we have become civilised to suppress this innate desires. I appreciate loyalty. Very important           

1 Like

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by 1x2x3: 12:08am On Jul 14, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

Honestly this is the gospel truth!
Many men are just looking out for themselves when they preach about girls sticking to broke dudes and they get angry when women look out for themselves and their future children by selecting rich men

I hope young girls who were planning on sticking with broke guys are reading this, only settle for poor men if you have absolutely no other option. When he makes money he will not appreciate you and he will definitely make you regret your suffering by cheating on you.

Men these days are looking for a career woman to marry cos they want women to provide but they will preach to young girls to stay with broke men. Absolute nonsense.

Stop thinking broke....... When he makes money. What stops you from making money too abi dem tie your hand? If you make money and he is still broke will you show him appreciation for sticking with you when you were broke?

Both of them should struggle and be better persons individually not for one to sit expecting the other to make it then come back to appreciate I hate sense of entitlement.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by mimimile93: 12:09am On Jul 14, 2018
thebosstrevor:

i hope you understood what i wrote,did i blame the woman in my post,in directly,i wrote men are the cause of their failures

You asked me what killed the man's pontential,

I asked you "WHAT'S A MAN'S GREATEST ENEMY?"

that if u can answer my question then u have answer to ur question.

you then said you know where I was getting to and that you don't always blame women for the inability of their men to fulfilled their potentials..

To my own little understanding, you meant to say that the answer to my question is WOMAN.

that is, a woman is a man's greatest enemy.

But no. If that was what you tot d answer is.

I let you know that a man's greatest enemy is self..

You are your own greatest enemy.

I am my own greatest enemy.
Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by CanineOfJackal: 12:10am On Jul 14, 2018
safarigirl:
Recently, George Clooney rewarded his friends with a million dollars.

Why did he reward them? Were they doing him a favour being his friends even before he became a big star?

Anyone who stuck to you in your trying times deserves to be rewarded. If you have ever had a period in your life when you were down and you needed someone and the whole world abandoned you, leaving you with just one person who stuck by you, none of you would come here to make such ignorant statement about why men reward the women who stick by them

Do you know their story? Do you know if these women helped them financially? Do you know how many of these men may have been close to suicide and the woman was the only reason they didn't off themselves? People who kill themselves, you think they would have done that if someone listened to them when they were down and gave them hope?

None of you has obviously been down and out, at that point in life that you become a caricature to everyone, including supposed friends and family, because if you have been there, walahi, if you can, you go even buy Banana Island house for the person that held your hand when you were slipping into darkness.

If you know how many girls feed guys in school, you will not come here and ask a question as silly as "Did she do him a favour?" Yes! She fed him when he had no food, she gave him words of encouragement when he had no hope, she stood by him when he had no support. She took insults from friends and colleagues because she was the 'stupid' girl who was following the broke boy

What is a car compared to years of sacrifice and insult? What is the worth of a car? Do you think a car is even enough to repay someone for being the reason why you were even alive to get these riches?

Like I said, let me attribute this talk to common Ignorance. When you are broke and hopeless and only one person has your back, you will understand the men you think are senseless
If I have to follow your assertion then I will be indebted to even the Nurse that cut my umbilical cord because she was there at that critical time to make sure I came out fine.

We don't owe anyone any shit in this world. Any relationship that's solidify on Pity is no relationship rather an act of foolery by two idiots

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by bukatyne(f): 12:11am On Jul 14, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

Nothing is wrong with her dumping him.
After all she doesn't owe him anything seeing as how he chose to do it on his own volition, she didn't force him.

She owes him nothing.

Aswear,

These NL guys crack me up.

I only hope they are not like this offline or I am in the romance session where everything is twisted.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by CHoccolaTE: 12:12am On Jul 14, 2018
1x2x3:

Stop thinking broke....... When he makes money. What stops you from making money too abi dem tie your hand? If you make money and he is still broke will you show him appreciation for sticking with you when you were broke?

Wo, all this one na noise o.
I am not saying women should not make money or women should not spend on men, no.

But men have the habit of demanding superiority and then expecting women that they claim to be superior to to start buying things for them or providing for them.

It can't work. Once she starts taking care of you then both or you are equals, even inside marriage. Yes.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 14, 2018
bukatyne:

Only misogynists feel that cooking is the responsibility of women alone. I guess you're only pretending because I'm a staunch feminist on this platform.

Next time, quote others not me.
Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by CanineOfJackal: 12:14am On Jul 14, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

Very good, that's all I need to hear.
Once we start providing for each other the relationship does not have leader or follower anymore. We are both equally in charge.

Cest fini
Is relationship supposed to have leader and follower? I don't know how much our minds have been so bastardized by thinking that the guy is the one who is to provide for the lady's needs.

I've never given any of my gf money to make hair because that's not my job.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor by bukatyne(f): 12:14am On Jul 14, 2018
ShakurM:

Not true obviously, not a country specific thing. What other bargaining power does the average Nigerian lady have again lol? If I learn all that , what are you bringing to the table? I like a woman to cook for me, it's romantic and lovely to me. Same way I like a female nurse.        

Oti o!

You want a cook, romantic and lovely wife who would keep your house and you don't want to provide?

What's your usefulness again?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? / Mr Nairaland - Campaign Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.