Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Please Any Baby Stuff - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Any Baby Stuff (2630 Views)

This Particular Stuff is A Thorn On The Flesh Of Many People Nowadays / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / See What Her Husband Did After She Refused To Buy Food Stuff In The Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Any Baby Stuff by Duchaello(f): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please if there's anyone with baby things that is not being used presently,kindly help me with it.
I'm in a serious dilemma right now and its only God who can help me out. I'm almost rounding off 2nd trimester and I've not started antenatal, I don't even know the sex of the child feeding sef is a bigi. Dont I have husband??hmmm. Kind NLders pls help me,I'm open to all verifications thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Duchaello(f): 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
Pls don't view and go help me pls, why life difficult for me? cry
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
What do you do??
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Duchaello(f): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2018
yettymuse:
What do you do??
I'm a teacher in in a private school
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by victorian(f): 9:59am On Jul 13, 2018
Sighs I know this is not the time to castigate you but at the end why did u get pregnant knowing fully well, u nor the man who impregnated you cannot afford to take care of a baby? undecided
I know there are times, one get carried away in heated passion but there are still birth control pills u are suppose to have at your disposal, they are not expensive,at most 200naira for a pack.

Now see? U can't even afford ante natal.. How will u then pay the hospital bill after labour? What will u feed your child with? At this time and age, one is still making mistakes about pregnancy? Na wa o.

I pray the right Samaritan will contact u on-time . You've just placed yourself in a deep mess. What a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Eketem: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2018
Where do you live?

Antenatal is free is primary health care centers go and register or government hospitals and pay a small token.

1 Like

Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Duchaello(f): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2018
victorian:
Sighs I know this is not the time to castigate you but at the end why did u get pregnant knowing fully well, u nor the man who impregnated you cannot afford to take care of a baby? undecided
I know there are times, one get carried away in heated passion but there are still birth control pills u are suppose to have at your disposal, they are not expensive,at most 200naira for a pack.

Now see? U can't even afford ante natal.. How will u then pay the hospital bill after labour? What will u feed your child with? At this time and age, one is still making mistakes about pregnancy? Na wa o.

I pray the right Samaritan will contact u on-time . You've just placed yourself in a deep mess. What a pity.
I was on a ppp (combination 3) but at a time I fell sick and I had to stop it due to it's side effect (nagging headache) infact I never knew that I was pregnant not until when it's past the first trimester. I've really been very careful but.......
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Duchaello(f): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2018
Eketem:
Where do you live?

Antenatal is free is primary health care centers go and register or government hospitals and pay a small token.
I stay in Ikorodu and it is not free here,it is even costly than some private hospital
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Eketem: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2018
Duchaello:
I stay in Ikorodu and it is not free here,it is even costly than some private hospital
Duchaello:

Primary Health Care centres not General Hospitals.

When you know the se-x I may be able to send some things
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by victorian(f): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2018
Duchaello:
I was on a ppp (combination 3) but at a time I fell sick and I had to stop it due to it's side effect (nagging headache) infact I never knew that I was pregnant not until when it's past the first trimester. I've really been very careful but.......

Eeyah, and I know the combination 3, that's what I use too. But no headaches on my case sha.
Hmmmm it's well, I wish am bouyant ..
I don't have kids and am not even ready for a kid sef. If not I would have sent you some baby things sad.. Or even money .
God will see you through and bring helpers your way in Jesus name Amen. Keep faith, you are not alone.

1 Like

Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Duchaello(f): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Eketem:

Primary Health Care centres not General Hospitals.

When you know the se-x I may be able to send some things
alright thanks
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Duchaello(f): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
victorian:

Eeyah, and I know the combination 3, that's what I use too. But no headaches on my case sha.
Hmmmm it's well, I wish am bouyant ..
I don't have kids and am not even ready for a kid sef. If not I would have sent you some baby things sad.. Or even money .
God will see you through and bring helpers your way in Jesus name Amen. Keep faith, you are not alone.
Amen thank you ma
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by elelem(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2018
text me your name, bank and account number
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Duchaello(f): 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
elelem:
text me your name, bank and account number
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by 1Sharon(f): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
Duchaello:
Olatunji Olushola Rachael
First Bank
Thanks in anticipation
* indexed*

Cc tabithababy, anabell2
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by dayleke: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
Duchaello:
Olatunji Olushola Rachael
First Bank
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Jennifer89(f): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
victorian:

This your rant is medicine after death .
The deed has already been done so if you have baby things give her she is not asking for money

2 Likes

Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by victorian(f): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Jennifer89:

This your rant is medicine after death .
The deed has already been done so if you have baby things give her she is not asking for money

Who is ranting?

Please don't disturb my mentions tonight. I and the Op have discussed and wrapped up what I was saying to her few days back. Today Sunday, u are here ranting up and down.
Please am not the cause of yur problems in this life.

Just carry your wahala dey go. I take God beg you.
On Sunday again? Do u think I have time to start trading Insults up and down. I don't have your time o.. And I didn't call your name.. Biko face your front. Pls! Lemme enjoy tonight with my family in peace.

What rubbish!
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by kapelvej: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
sincerely, I do have some baby things, but you can not have them so soon. because I am not in tghe country. but you can private chat me
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Jennifer89(f): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
victorian:

Who is ranting?

Please don't disturb my mentions tonight. I and the Op have discussed and wrapped up what I was saying to her few days back. Today Sunday, u are here ranting up and down.
Please am not the cause of yur problems in this life.

Just carry your wahala dey go. I take God beg you.
On Sunday again? Do u think I have time to start trading Insults up and down. I don't have your time o.. And I didn't call your name.. Biko face your front. Pls! Lemme enjoy tonight with my family in peace.

What rubbish!

Madam rant it seems you haven't had dinner coz you sound so bitter. Anyways enjoy your night with your family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by victorian(f): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
Jennifer89:

Madam rant it seems you haven't had dinner coz you sound so bitter. Anyways enjoy your night with your family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you o! Have heard.

Will u now rest?

Am happy, thank you.
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Jennifer89(f): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
victorian:

Thank you o! Have heard.

Will u now rest?

Am happy, thank you.

Yes o! Ah I will rest coz it cost nothing.
Good to know that I put a smile on your face, you are welcome.
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Duchaello(f): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
kapelvej:
sincerely, I do have some baby things, but you can not have them so soon. because I am not in tghe country. but you can private chat me
alright Ma pls can I have you no and I've sent a pm
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by kapelvej: 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
Duchaello:
alright Ma pls can I have you no and I've sent a pm
I am not sure if I can post my number here, post your Number, I will call you right away
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Duchaello(f): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=kapelvej post=69417490] I am not sure if I can post my number here, post your
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by kapelvej: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Duchaello:
zero seven zero six two seven six seven eight seven two thanks
hahahahahahah wil cal you right away
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by kapelvej: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
Duchaello:
zero seven zero six two seven six seven eight seven two thanks
I have called, but you did not pick
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Duchaello(f): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
kapelvej:
I have called, but you did not pick
I did not see any missed call ma
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by kapelvej: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
Duchaello:
I did not see any missed call ma
your phone is ringing, 12.53pm
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Duchaello(f): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
kapelvej:
your phone is ringing, 12.53pm
kindly check the number again
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by kapelvej: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
Duchaello:
kindly check the number again
i called you, now, but earlier, i missed a number
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by electronicguy: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Pls where do u stay? Do you mind if I send you to where you will do the scan on my account? So after that one we know the kind of baby things to send, if is for male or female.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Denies Me Sex / Need Help To Access Late Dads Bank Account. / Woman Gives Birth After Being Pregnant For Just 3days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.