Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) (19318 Views)

Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos / Native Doctor Visits Church Orphanage Home, Donates Gifts – In Delta (photos) / ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
The officials of NEMA Yola Operations Office received Apostle Suleman Johnson of Omega Ministry  Church Nationwide at Malkohi IDP Camp.

The pastor was received by Mr. Ali Kadiri Moses and other team members of the NEMA on behalf of the head of Operations Nema Yola Operations Office Mr Abani Imam Garki in collaboration with stakeholders.

The man of God who donated food and non food items to the IDPs equally promised that such assistance was going to be on regular basis.He also promised that as a matter of priority he's going to provide study tables and chairs to the school children, fixing of the blown off store house in the camp and other areas that need urgent attention.

He emphasised that the items donated were meant to be distributed among the three formal camps in the state.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/apostle-suleman-visits-idp-in.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by PharmaGirl(f): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nice one though some people will still not see any good in this cool

46 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
ThIs is what we are talking about and what we want to be seeing ..

Apostle! Weldone sir

See signature

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
shocked

As rough as the classroom is, it has ceiling fans

Nice one Apostle

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by bugidon(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
I have not seen any imam or even sultan of sokoto visiting idps with gift and all these violence are pepetrated by religion of piss people embarassed

I tire for muslims, they don't value good life undecided

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by emalek86(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
before some of you criticize why is broadcasting it publicly and why the many camera
first is a public figure
secondly is showing us so we can be motivated to do more than. so don't just think of typing rubbish

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
nice one

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nice move if d rest can do d same as well

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by niceprof: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good one Apostle

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by manforgu: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Daddy Freeze has changed them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Oxtertee(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
That is a great gesture, God will continue to be with you more.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kudos to him.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by davillian(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Thank you daddy freeze . grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Leggettt: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
very nice getsure
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Ochiboy11: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wow.
Fake and artificial palm wine manufacturer busted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBRTi-i6UmU
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Way to go.
Good gesture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by igmatt2002(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Well-done sir!!!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by stevedre: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
GoTv or what ever you are called, you and your goons like freeze won't see this Charity project but I am sure you would jump like a frog into the thread if it was something negative about Christianity.

Nice one apostle, GOD bless all those who have been supporting the poor in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, this is just plain attention seeking by Fake pastor sule. Due to the constant criticisms of Freeze and other true Christians like me, they have all decided to spend a few of their tithe loots on IDP camps. Why is this idiot visiting IDP camp same day the fraudulent Oyedepo send people to IDP camp? You people can only deceive gullible Christians, not me

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Kingdolo(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Boss13: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
PharmaGirl:
Nice one though some people will still not see any good in this cool

There is nothing to see here. I hate it when people want the world to know they give. Self glorification. In my opinion, he is trying to clean his dirty image that is stain with sleeping with the Toronto babe and Daniella.

He still remains a false prophet.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by ChangetheChange: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
L
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by ghostfacekillar(m): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
bugidon:
I have not seen any imam or even sultan of sokoto visiting idps with gift and all these violence are pepetrated by religion of piss people embarassed

I tire for muslims, they don't value good life undecided
are you frezy.. Kai i ave insalted me kwo. . I will xflode oooooooo
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
His photographers and drivers will soon be posted to head the branches of his religious business outfits. Publicity stunts here and there, with some cheap suites bought with tithes of the ignorant, the religious hurstler is executing his strategies of abracadabra.

Yahoo Boys need to wise up and up their games. Music does not pay again and they are called ritualists, so it is best for them to join the Church Business, a little philanthropic marketing here and there and more tithes are being being in the name of God. I guess they dont wanna stop clubbing.

Religion, and Politics - Two Sides of the same Yahweh coin. Lucifer is smart.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) by Sharpshooota: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good one

I know the supporters of Fulani herdsmen will not sleep well tonight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" / The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man / I Am A Rare Babalawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.