Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) (52662 Views)

Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match / Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea / The Moment Pogba Crashed Lukaku And Rashford Interview After Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by HRich(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ghana will win World Cup before England

3 Likes

Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Sharpshooota: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
I know say na England go find trouble

Bunch of drunk heads
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Ochiboy11: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ha
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Debra911(f): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
Another world cup s gonna come up in next four years and they'll regret wat they've done to demselves this day. After crying, e no do una, na to come fight, white monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Alwaysking: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Awon agberos
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by thaoriginator: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
whoa, see rough fight
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by HotMario: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
Since it is not coming home again.

Man must do something
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Platony(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oyibo pple too get bad character!!!! angry angry
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hooligans! embarassed
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Mutemenot(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
So na them colonize us. No wonder we Nigerians are stubborn

4 Likes

Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Bash2016: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
I no know say white mumu like this oh
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by kerry57: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lying bloggers, where is Croatia in the video? This video was in the last Euro cup, when England lost one of their matches. Stop the lie lie Mohammed pattern

6 Likes

Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Bianda24: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Not their fault, they have eaten, they even have money to travel to watch match. Yeye people,
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by gamaliel9: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
Holigans.....they are always fighting....hopefully Russians pickpockets are at work
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Nahum777(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
This is fake news. The match ended at night and nobody wore a jersey from neither of the countries.

3 Likes

Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
AntiZombie:
frustrated overyhyped brits

nonsense

world cup is not for kick and run football

it requires brains

they were yet to pass semi final and their media had already shown us what a mistake it would be for kick and run to win the world cup
congrats to the croats for restoring sense

grin you just made my day grin
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Temptee101(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
I don't trust this news, the fear of naija bloggers the beginning of peace of mind[i][/i]

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by DAmericanDream(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
myners007:
Fans fighting pre or post match is English trademark believing that with their Queen's connection they cannot be arrested anywhere in the world. I trust the Russian no nonsense police to handle them. the truth being told all these fights are alcohol induced ones.

Which wan be queen connection again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Mikeshine(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dem chop belleful....
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by DavSagacity(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
This England guys are just a typical bad loosers. they have have started the fight after the match. Them never see beating. They should wait for Belgium for third place match.
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by franchasng: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
English fans, the most disgusting fans in the world. Russia forgot to do them as usual by using Police to lock and hold them. hostage at their various hotel rooms, dying, frustrated Lord Lugard generation cheesy cheesy

I saw John Cena, Batistuta, Shawn Michaels and even Undertaker there throwing blows cheesy cheesy
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Temptee101(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
Someone should give me a reason why naija bloggers won't go to hell?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by 3114peter(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
na for whose pocket
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Ijaya123: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
English fans have carried their hooligalism to Russian again. Bunch of sore losers.
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
why is England fighting Croatia....naaa
even we thy merged in Nigeria didn't fight them
if we begin England go get many fight....
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by smile4chris(m): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
ladyF:
Are they sure it's fans? No-one was even wearing a jersey.

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
oga bitcoin is on the low dis period is it safe to buy cause it has so much uncertainty and I don't think it will rise soon
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by magicminister: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
U see, no body is here criticizing the whole white race but had it been black people fighting after a match, i bet that a good number of us would criticize the whole black race and say things like "you'd never see white people acting like this".

Racial bias is real and we need to always have it in our consciousness that we could be biased in order to not be biased!

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by julioralph(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
England clearly underrated the Crotians...

I hope the French players were taking notes sha.
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by franchasng: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Debra911:
Another world cup s gonna come up in next four years and they'll regret wat they've done to demselves this day. After crying, e no do una, na to come fight, white monkeys.
white monkeys cheesy cheesy
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by Sterope(f): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Queen''s connection? grin

Seriously Bro?

myners007:
Fans fighting pre or post match is English trademark believing that with their Queen's connection they cannot be arrested anywhere in the world. I trust the Russian no nonsense police to handle them. the truth being told all these fights are alcohol induced ones.
Re: Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) by donifez(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
thaoriginator:
england fans too like trouble.. naso dem fight with russia fans in one competition.. europe cup or so.. fools. cry
Russia fans beat craze comot for their head Na.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paulo Dybala's Crazy Free-kick In Tight Angle (Photos) / Tammy Abraham Enjoys Life In Rome With Glamorous Girlfriend / London Vs Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony: Which Was Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.