Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) (55614 Views)

Ben Obi's Outfit To Nigeria & Argentina Match In Russia. Photos / Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos / Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by thaoriginator: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:

He may be big but if you look deeper and he's d one begging them for pictures.. Just see how reluctant Arsene Wenger is and the fake smile without showing teeth on Collina's face..

Drogba just gave him the privilege being a fellow black man
Deep thought..

nigga just jumping around begging for pics gademit cry

Netayanhu's guards at the just waiting for any f**ks up and act..

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:

He may be big but if you look deeper and he's d one begging them for pictures.. Just see how reluctant Arsene Wenger is and the fake smile without showing teeth on Collina's face..

see as anger dey flow for your blood. Abeg who know you for your street self
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by CDCEO001: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
So Drogba don cut hair.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Why do Nigerians wear silly hats when they travel abroad?!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by sumgelem(m): 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
Shame shame shame shame SHAME!! Every so called "Nigerian millionaire/Billionaire" is a shameless individual, how can you come from a country where a higher percentage of the population do not have access to 'basic' social amenities and you are not ashamed to go abroad and be displaying wealth and be shinning teeth like low budget cartoon character. Nobody should mention me with the excuse that 'they are not politicians' because any sensible person knows that every billionaire in Nigeria today made their money by taking advantage of the corrupt nature of all politicians so they are all GUILTY!!! angry
hmmm, your opinion.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Afonja007: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=Praktikals post=69320549]
Stop this foolishness. We yorubas are united. We dont discriminate along religious lines. Mind you, I am a yoruba christian.[/quote say that to muric president ishaq he will curse you
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
Jerryojozy:
Mosad agents go dey watch Ifeanyi well.
My first thoughts too in fact an dem dey in back so . pix 1
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Akhigbeblog(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
Shame shame shame shame SHAME!! Every so called "Nigerian millionaire/Billionaire" is a shameless individual, how can you come from a country where a higher percentage of the population do not have access to 'basic' social amenities and you are not ashamed to go abroad and be displaying wealth and be shinning teeth like low budget cartoon character. Nobody should mention me with the excuse that 'they are not politicians' because any sensible person knows that every billionaire in Nigeria today made their money by taking advantage of the corrupt nature of all politicians so they are all GUILTY!!! angry
you are a fool, I have being seeing useless people on nairaland but you case is different. Uba has a football club in Nigeria that pays it players reason amount, who your family don help for Nigeria, you just open your mouth and say non sense

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by BabaIbo: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nice one...

All these people wey dey vex or talk say him crash selfie or beg for selfie, make una try snap with una councilor or local government chairman first because if I talk say make una snap with una house of rep member or senator it will be a big task for u guys talk more of una governor. You guys should stop hating abeg
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Andersoncopper(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
[/b][b]
soberdrunk:
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kaysalas:

My first thoughts too in fact an dem dey in back so . pix 1
Na dem see as that fold arms jejely.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by EtisalzTreasure: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
The best revenge to ill life conditions is to be successful
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by kinzation(m): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oceannaagent:
Time to resuscitate FC Ifeanyi Uba
Probably Wenger to coach them
u say weytin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by kinzation(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oceannaagent:
Time to resuscitate FC Ifeanyi Uba

Probably Wenger to coach them
u say weytin??
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
Akhigbeblog:
you are a fool, I have being seeing useless people on nairaland but you case is different. Uba has a football club in Nigeria that pays it players reason amount, who your family don help for Nigeria, you just open your mouth and say non sense

*your *it's *reasonable *nonsense all these children that wrote WAEC in 2010 but still cannot write correctly. I was going to reply you like an adult but i checked your profile and saw you wrote WAEC in 2010........... angry

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by bisi16(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Abeg which kind phone be this wey d selfie camera bend? �
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by wiseone28: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
BabaIbo:
Nice one...

All these people wey dey vex or talk say him crash selfie or beg for selfie, make una try snap with una councilor or local government chairman first because if I talk say make una snap with una house of rep member or senator it will be a big task for u guys talk more of una governor. You guys should stop hating abeg
Check well they may be right

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by kinzation(m): 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
soberdrunk:

*your *it's *reasonable *nonsense all these children that wrote WAEC in 2010 but still cannot write correctly. I was going to reply you like an adult but i checked your profile and saw you wrote WAEC in 2010........... angry
ogbeni Kilode
haba
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by kerry57: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
How many of you know that white man on kodo or skin hair cut. That is the one and only best refree that I still respect till date even after so many years of retirement. He is colina Elias the orange man. I enjoyed watching him in USA 94, Atlanta 96.That is my real no nonsense ref with his wonderful eyeballs

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by BabaIbo: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
wiseone28:
Check well they may be right

Stop hating, work hard and smart to make your money and be successful so that you can have such privilege... The fact is he snapped with them, so deal with it
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:

I have these to tell you

1) firstly ask God for forgiveness

2) Find your way to third mainland bridge

3) Then liberate yourself by jumping over
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by wiseone28: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
BabaIbo:

Stop hating, work hard and smart to make your money and be successful so that you can have such privilege... The fact is he snapped with them, so deal with it
No hating but call a spade a spade
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by manci(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
bugidon:
When you are big you are big abeg tongue

Igbo amaka grin
but this ipob Man is very ugly which kind face be this
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by DidierDrogba: 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
who your entire family don help before?.....i was scrolling down,i knew i must see a stupid comment from a mor*n...is this really how you think or ur just insane?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by BabaIbo: 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
wiseone28:
No hating but call a spade a spade

Wrong use of that sentence...
you need to learn where to use that line bro, He took a selfie with the renowned and retired ref, na so the ref face be, he no dey smile..., he took a pic with the PM, the PM is on sit before he came to meet the pm with the woman, for him to be allowed by the security details is enough reason to make u see that he didn't crash it. do you think that had it been it's not for his personality, he will be allowed to do that? Talk true when u see true.

Netanyahu is Israeli PM, what do you expect?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by khalids: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Jerryojozy:
Mosad agents go dey watch Ifeanyi well.

Bros...you sef notice am
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Akabuking: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Number 3 pix cool
the guy resemble smiggle
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by jaytime(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
Drogba, I see you. Thank you for the years of joy you brought to us at Chelsea. We can never take it for granted, can never forget you. #legend.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by strangest(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:

he is still the one that released his fuel to you when your president was thinking about ministers to select....
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by gaby(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
UNIZIK1stSon:
@myNAIJAinfo

Capital Oil boss and football enthusiast, Ifeanyi Ubah has been meeting lots of persons in Russia at the ongoing FIFA World cup in Russia. 

The Billionaire Business man was photo'd with former Arsenal coach, Arsene Wenger, ex Chelsea player Didier Drogba as well as others.

Sharing the news on Social Media, Dr. Ubah said:

"I have been meeting with world personalities all for the love and my passion for football.

Football is a global village and I am passionate about it because its a tool for human capacity development."

See the photos below:

Pic 1. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah and Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Pic 2. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah and Former Arsenal Manager and Frenchman Arsene Wenger

Pic 3. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah and One of the best Fifa Badge referee in the history of the game Pierluigi Collins

Pic 4. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah and Former Ivorian and Chelsea Legend Didier Drogba

Pic 5. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah posing at the VVIP entrance at the Luzhiniki Stadium after yesterday's semi final game between Croatia Vs England.

More Photos>> http://mynaijainfo.com/2018/07/ifeanyi-ubah-meets-arsene-wenger-drogba-israeli-prime-minister/,

We Africans and our nonsensical craze for titles to our names. You can imagine Ifeanyi Ubah talking about himself and

still felt the need to add the title Dr, while the Israeli Prime Minister and the former Arsenal coach were just Benjamin Netanyahu and Arsene Wenger respectively.
Notice the absence of any prefixes before their names.

So annoyingly repulsive how some people attach so much importance to all the prefixes and suffixes Dr chief mni bbc cnn all all the what nots.

And the legendary refs name is Collina not collins oga VVIP entrance.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
See this fat ***...... Wenger no b him mate bt look how arsene looks fit bar his face. And ds mother** get fat fat cheeks. What is this!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Afonja and bad belle. Tufiakwa for these people!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi / Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife / Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.