Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) (40862 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video / Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Tessyama1: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Singer Tiwa Savage estranged husband, Teebillz yesterday took to his social media page to share a video from his wild night out with friends.

The video was of him relaxing at a strip club. He has now apologized to anyone his post offended.

He wrote;

"I apologize to anyone I may have offended with my last post.

Truth is it was a lapse in judgement. I haven’t been out in a while now and a few friends suggested I should just go have a little fun.
I truly didn’t see anything wrong in the little fun but a few ppl have contacted me about how these images may come off wrong to ppl who do not know me and are quick to judge.
I take full responsibility for my post but know it was all in good fun.
Back to what is important, finding peace within, daddy duties and creating a better future for them.
"

Read more here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/teebillz-apologizes-for-posting-video-of-himself-at-a-strip-club.html

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by overdrive(m): 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ewo lo ko mi.

57 Likes

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Olalan(m): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Deed has been done already and some person's have a better understanding of your person and values.

19 Likes

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by NOC1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Olalan:
Deed has been done already and some person's have a better understanding of your person and values.

Apologies and owing up to your mistakes reduces punishment even in court of law.

We accept his apologies and say go and sin no more, knowing that none of us is worthy to cast the stone because we all have sinned.

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ok then
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
He looks well built and mature on the outside but EMPTY upstairs!

No wonder he couldn't hold down his marriage. He couldn't make sound judgment.

Such a disgrace to manhood!

Sense? Mba!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by cruzita(f): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Go my son and sin no more

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Lizilicious(f): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
After touching different yanshes, u come dey apologize..
Anyways, u re forgiven

14 Likes

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Chinachriss(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
This guy is just being too immature and indecisive. Scum on, man you owe nobody any apology on how you want to live your life. Your ex wife has been messing up and she has been unapologetic. That's maturity. Be mature biko.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by neweraomo: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
After your pekuz Don fire all the bullets finish,your eye cum down abi...olorikori

7 Likes

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Yoruba4Life: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
To the folks above me... Egyptian Thunder fire you all! angry

Anyway, Jupiter Thunder fire dis Tee Billz guy for even trying to form innocent. angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by 3millionia: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Like for Tiwa savage - share for Tbillz

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by maxwelloweezy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Teebliz get sense for once
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Men this guy weak oh no wonder tiwa use am shine

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by phollybee(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Suit you!!!! Your Life, Your Rubbish!
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Confused man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by mckazzy(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
The attention you wanted you already gotten it, why this useless apology. you owe nobody any goddamn apology.

Goan sin no more.

5 Likes

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by zicoraads: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
This guy is not very matured. What's the point of apologising?! It's your life. Fúcking live it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
This guy is Mad international grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
undecided this guy just de fall him hand anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Philinho(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
The character damage cannot be reversed

5 Likes

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by gaby(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Did any one really give a Bleep What a lame way to get back trending....

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by veacea: 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Okay
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
no one actually cares

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by abike12(f): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
this guy is actually unstable

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Exponental(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Did he reboot his brain

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by davillian(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
That's his lifestyle from scratch and she knows it .
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mum.u boy. Strip club boy. This y his marriage failed. He cannot keep a wife, and cannot keep a stripper. Anu.
Tomorrow he will say its depression that made him do it. This is the sort of men Nigeria creates.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo / 'Queen Of Owanbe' Mercy Aigbe Looks Radiant As She Rocks 2 In One Outfit / Marvis Clubs With 2Baba, Peter Okoye, Ice Prince & Denrele At Joker Club Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.