Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,204 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:06 PM

For The Married Only.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Married Only.. (2954 Views)

A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman / I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Married Only.. by byna: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
I'm having this issue with my wife for sometime now, we've been married for about 8yrs now.
She knows I'm not cheating type and can hardly go out to get satisfied. We have grown together spiritually over the years.

To cut short,

She started using the fact that I can't cheat on her to become relaxed. Naturally my sex drive is twice weekly excluding during her period. I noticed she wants additional days off even after her period finishes and una know say konji na bastard. Most times she take off additional 5days plus the 5days of period that's close to 10days off for me monthly.
I got tired of her laxity because if she sees me as someone who can go out there and get it she would even be begging me even during her period.

I hate begging my wife for sex and been ignored. She can never come and ask for sex even if you leave her for days. She stays indoors almost always busy with the kids, foods, groceries etc.

We have a son and a two daughters, so I sleep with my son and she sleeps with the girls as the have to wake and weewee at night and we sleep in separate rooms so the won't wake the boy at night been the youngest.

I had sex with her since last month and i decided I won't be begging her and guess what, each night I sleep, she sleeps as well without even been bothered and in the morning ,she continues as if she doesn't know I'm feeling depraved.

I don't know how long I can tarry before been pushed outside to get some solace.

Anyone in this shoes?
Re: For The Married Only.. by Olalan(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
You need to have an honest, straight talk with your wife as regards your displeasure at the times you're getting intimate with her, from your write up she just might think you're fine with it.... you stated she's busy at times, you could help her out in whatever ways you can.
Sir if like you said she's the type who believes in a man initiating it, you just have to do so whenever you want it, by the way you have been together for the past eight years and enjoyed each other company for you to have had three kids.
Pls don't think of going out to get intimacy cause it might destroy your seemingly happy family life.

4 Likes

Re: For The Married Only.. by dingbang(m): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Touch your wife!!!

1 Like

Re: For The Married Only.. by MrSensor(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
shocked she is not your sister or your cousin, why do you allow her sleeping in a different room? Tell her to come back to main bedroom.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For The Married Only.. by byna: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Olalan:
You need to have an honest, straight talk with your wife as regards your displeasure at the times you're getting intimate with her, from your write up she just might think you're fine with it.... you stated she's busy at times, you could help her out in whatever ways you can.
I try in my small capacity. I take up some chores in d morning before leaving and at night, I try to help out bathing and putting kids to sleep. The fact is she believes it's a man's duty to initiate and believes making my meals and taking care of kids and home is her priority
Re: For The Married Only.. by byna: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
dingbang:
Touch your wife!!!
My brother ,if I no touch, she no go touch?
Re: For The Married Only.. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
she is probably the shy type. just walk in on her in the kitchen and command dat she returns back 2 d bedroom from now on grin
Re: For The Married Only.. by dingbang(m): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
byna:

My brother ,if I no touch, she no go touch?
some women just dey naturally slow to being frontal in touching body.

Like my ex now, she no dey shy to touch, if e hold am wella, na she go first touch ... So it depends on the kind of girl. Its a pity you married a wife who isn't vocal enough when it comes to pre-intimacy

1 Like

Re: For The Married Only.. by Tallesty1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
she is probably the shy type. just walk in on her in the kitchen and command dat she returns back 2 d bedroom from now on grin
Shy after 3 kids? Is she a minister of shyness?

1 Like

Re: For The Married Only.. by byna: 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tallesty1:
Shy after 3 kids? Is she a minister of shyness?

My brother I just tire.
Re: For The Married Only.. by Oyindidi(f): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
byna:

I try in my small capacity. I take up some chores in d morning before leaving and at night, I try to help out bathing and putting kids to sleep. The fact is she believes it's a man's duty to initiate and believes making my meals and taking care of kids and home is her priority
Then keep initiating it. After all your balls won't fall off if you do.

Besides, good sexxx in the night starts in the morning. If you prepare her mind in the morning with little touchgrin touch here and there, you may meet her in the night with only pants waiting for you to finish what you started. grin

Sense no go kee megrin

1 Like

Re: For The Married Only.. by Diamond23(f): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dz one dat z only for married pple abeg forgive ma poking nose Oo......Husband Nd wife r meant to be sleeping together even frm der she can still check on d kids. Dat alone helps ignites d pleasure wen d two body touches. Is like she z not d sex type Nd might be tired after talking care of d kids xo instead of waiting for her to initiate d act or coming to u for it which might not even happen according to u, maybe u both should be sleeping together xo u can v it wen ever u want nd hw ever u wnt it
Re: For The Married Only.. by modele2: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Quote for her the Bible verse about not depriving your partner. She needs to sit up.

If that doesn't work tell her you would soon buy a sex doll or dummy vagina... If she continues actually buy a dummy vagina. Check zee virtual media or something like that.

1 Like

Re: For The Married Only.. by byna: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oyindidi:

Besides, good sexxx in the night starts in the morning. If you prepare her mind in the morning with little touchgrin touch here and there, you may meet her in the night with only pants waiting for you to finish what you started. grin

Sense no go kee megrin

True talk.

Men I feel she might go on for weeks if I maintain my current position.

1 Like

Re: For The Married Only.. by Oyindidi(f): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
byna:

True talk.

Men I feel she might go on for weeks if I maintain my current position.
Your sex life in your marriage is gradually dying. If you form strong man, very soon you too will be okay with no sex marriage. I pray e no reach that level.

For a start both of you should sleep on same bed this night. Anytime cloth fall comot for her body, thief breast suck. That one go put her in the mood..... grin

3 Likes

Re: For The Married Only.. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Your sex life in your marriage is gradually dying. If you form strong man, very soon you too will be okay with no sex marriage. I pray e no reach that level.

For a start both of you should sleep on same bed this night. Anytime cloth fall comot for her body, thief breast suck. That want go put her in the mood..... grin

Re: For The Married Only.. by Oyindidi(f): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
Odobopa:

Watin? Why you keep face like that?
Re: For The Married Only.. by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Odobopa:

Your username... embarassed

Anyway this one pass my scope. Let me invite the elders.

Oyb, thorpido... grin
Re: For The Married Only.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrSensor:
shocked she is not your sister or your cousin, why do you allow her sleeping in a different room? Tell her to come back to main bedroom.

Maybe they are not compatible
Re: For The Married Only.. by byna: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

I've tried to explain earlier, we can't sleep all of us one room with all the kids. Niy when there are other rooms
Re: For The Married Only.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
touch here and there, you may meet her in the night with only pants waiting for you to finish what you started. grin

grin

Hummm anti Oyin
Re: For The Married Only.. by Oyindidi(f): 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Hummm anti Oyin
Taj, watin I do o shocked
Re: For The Married Only.. by Oyindidi(f): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
byna:

I've tried to explain earlier, we can't sleep all of us one room with all the kids. Niy when there are other rooms
How old is the youngest? Make we look for formula wey una fit use... grin

1 Like

Re: For The Married Only.. by rainmaker12(m): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oyindidi:

Sense no go kee megrin
Over sense grin
Re: For The Married Only.. by Oyindidi(f): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
rainmaker12:

Over sense grin
grin
Re: For The Married Only.. by rainmaker12(m): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oyindidi:

For a start both of you should sleep on same bed this night. Anytime cloth fall comot for her body, thief breast suck. That one go put her in the mood..... grin
grin
Re: For The Married Only.. by nikkypearl(f): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

after three kids
Re: For The Married Only.. by Oyindidi(f): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
rainmaker12:

grin
This thread na for only married people
Re: For The Married Only.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
nikkypearl:
after three kids

When one of them is not sexually attracted to the other nkor
Re: For The Married Only.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
nikkypearl:
after three kids

When one of them is not sexually attracted to the other nkor
Re: For The Married Only.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Taj, watin I do o shocked

Your own plenty ni
Re: For The Married Only.. by Oyindidi(f): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Your own plenty ni
Hmmmmm.. I talk anything wey bad? Tell me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Is This Lady Short? / Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) / Video: Nigerian Secondary School Students Caught Making Out Inside Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.