Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

For The Married Only.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Married Only.. (2975 Views)

A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman / I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Married Only.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hmmmmm.. I talk anything wey bad? Tell me

Wetin you talk no bad, e just gbeges
Re: For The Married Only.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tallesty1:
Shy after 3 kids? Is she a minister of shyness?

Lol
Re: For The Married Only.. by rainmaker12(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
byna:
I'm having this issue with my wife for sometime now, we've been married for about 8yrs now.
She knows I'm not cheating type and can hardly go out to get satisfied. We have grown together spiritually over the years.

To cut short,

She started using the fact that I can't cheat on her to become relaxed. Naturally my sex drive is twice weekly excluding during her period. I noticed she wants additional days off even after her period finishes and una know say konji na bastard. Most times she take off additional 5days plus the 5days of period that's close to 10days off for me monthly.
I got tired of her laxity because if she sees me as someone who can go out there and get it she would even be begging me even during her period.

I hate begging my wife for sex and been ignored. She can never come and ask for sex even if you leave her for days. She stays indoors almost always busy with the kids, foods, groceries etc.

We have a son and a two daughters, so I sleep with my son and she sleeps with the girls as the have to wake and weewee at night and we sleep in separate rooms so the won't wake the boy at night been the youngest.

I had sex with her since last month and i decided I won't be begging her and guess what, each night I sleep, she sleeps as well without even been bothered and in the morning ,she continues as if she doesn't know I'm feeling depraved.

I don't know how long I can tarry before been pushed outside to get some solace.

Anyone in this shoes?

If my woman no dey look me na em be say em dey look outside. Some women smart to hide side side nigga, while some men mumu not to know. Me, I will investigate her sharp sharp.

Another thing, make her jealous. If person no change from inside, forget it, na pretend. Look for a way and make her jealous. Let her suspect you small.

No cheat, but act like a cheater. Make sure say she get the point o. She must know you are changing because she no dey open well. The more extreme you go on this, the higher the effectiveness.

Maybe fear go make her dey give you wink Every woman wants to keep their man.

Don't worry, still go down. grin

I hate that thing wey if you no touch woman for 1 month, them no go care. angry
So na me be the fuckist for house abi angry Nonsense!!!
Re: For The Married Only.. by nikkypearl(f): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

When one of them is not sexually attracted to the other nkor
I hear naa,y d second mention grin..awon Glo users grin
Re: For The Married Only.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
nikkypearl:
I hear naa,y d second mention grin..awon Glo users grin

Glo bawo, but how this matter take consain glo
Re: For The Married Only.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
rainmaker12:

If my woman no dey look me na em be say em dey look outside. Some women smart to hide side side nigga, while some men mumu not to know. Me, I will investigate her sharp sharp.

Another thing, make her jealous. If person no change from inside, forget it, na pretend. Look for a way and make her jealous. Let her suspect you small.

No cheat, but act like a cheater. Make sure say she get the point o. She must know you are changing because she no dey open well. The more extreme you go on this, the higher the effectiveness.

Maybe fear go make her dey give you wink Every woman wants to keep their man.

Don't worry, still go down. grin

I hate that thing wey if you no touch woman for 1 month, them no go care. angry
So na me be the fuckist for house abi angry Nonsense!!!

Dog shit for your mouth

Still scroll down

go down again, shebi you think say you sabi vex person

Coward, shaa let me stop
Re: For The Married Only.. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ishilove:

Your username... embarassed

Re: For The Married Only.. by rainmaker12(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Dog shit for your mouth

Still scroll down

go down again, shebi you think say you sabi vex person

Coward, shaa let me stop

Why you go vex? You be "vaginal worshipper"?....oooopps make she no come attack me for here grin
Re: For The Married Only.. by generationz(f): 12:11am On Jul 13, 2018
byna:

True talk.

Men I feel she might go on for weeks if I maintain my current position.
then you are just doing yourself.

you cant have it all in marriage you know. make up for our hat you don't have

since her sex drive is low she is less likely to cheat that's good for you.
Re: For The Married Only.. by ImaIma1(f): 2:43am On Jul 13, 2018
Sleeping separately for whatever reason is a no no. Please correct that as soon as possible. It is a passion killer and you both are allowing caring for the children overshadow your relationship and marriage.

If you can, please get a help/nanny and if you already have one, please engage her.

And you guys need to talk so that you can be on the same page. Tell her not to take your fidelity for granted and misbehave. You two should also try to rekindle the fire...make conscious efforts.

Sometimes, children can be a distraction but we have to remember that we were two first before they came. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: For The Married Only.. by konkonbilo(m): 3:09am On Jul 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
Then keep initiating it. After all your balls won't fall off if you do.

Besides, good sexxx in the night starts in the morning. If you prepare her mind in the morning with little touchgrin touch here and there, you may meet her in the night with only pants waiting for you to finish what you started. grin

Sense no go kee megrin
grin grin grin ur husband is coming for you...mrcork
Re: For The Married Only.. by thorpido(m): 7:50am On Jul 13, 2018
Op,you have to re-arrange your home so you sleep on the same bed with your wife.

I'm suspecting your last child is still an infant(probably still breastfeeding)? Your wife's hormones/libido may still be an issue here because of the baby.You may need to understand that.Both of you may need to meet in the middle.

Communicate........tell in in plain words that this is what you feel and how it affects you both.YOU have to be the one initiating sex all the time.Some women(due to upbringing) may never ask while some are bold enough to just grab your deek whenever they feel like.

Sex for women generally is not just a physical thing.It starts with her being happy.You need to make her happy.Also see that she is not weighed down by house chores and childcare.Take some of the weight off her.
Re: For The Married Only.. by byna: 7:57am On Jul 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
How old is the youngest? Make we look for formula wey una fit use... grin

Youngest is barely 2
Re: For The Married Only.. by byna: 8:10am On Jul 13, 2018
thorpido:
Op,you have to re-arrange your home so you sleep on the same bed with your wife.

I'm suspecting your last child is still an infant(probably still breastfeeding)? Your wife's hormones/libido may still be an issue here because of the baby.You may need to understand that.Both of you may need to meet in the middle.

Communicate........tell in in plain words that this is what you feel and how it affects you both.YOU have to be the one initiating sex all the time.Some women(due to upbringing) may never ask while some are bold enough to just grab your deek whenever they feel like.

Sex for women generally is not just a physical thing.It starts with her being happy.You need to make her happy.Also see that she is not weighed down by house chores and childcare.Take some of the weight off her.

Thanks for this
Re: For The Married Only.. by Oyindidi(f): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2018
byna:

Youngest is barely 2
Hmmmm... Let the baby sleep with his siblings in the other room. Did you sleep with her on same bed last night?
Re: For The Married Only.. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
she is probably the shy type. just walk in on her in the kitchen and command dat she returns back 2 d bedroom from now on grin
she isn't shy, she is the high-headed stubborn type.
Re: For The Married Only.. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2018
some women are high-headed and stubborn, they think allowing their husband have their wifely duty on call is a thing of weakness and submission!
Re: For The Married Only.. by chemK: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
WELL, IM ALSO IN YOUR SHOES, I DONT LIKE IT WHEN IM THE ONLY ONE ASKING FOR SEX , MY WIFE WILL ALWAYS SAY SHE CAN STAY WITHOUT SEX FOR YEARS WHICH I KNOW ITS TRUE. RECENTLY. YOU JUST HAVE TO ADAPT ELSE SHE WILL SHE YOU AS SOMEONE THAT IS INCONSIDERATE.
Re: For The Married Only.. by Oyindidi(f): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
chemK:
WELL, IM ALSO IN YOUR SHOES, I DONT LIKE IT WHEN IM THE ONLY ONE ASKING FOR SEX , MY WIFE WILL ALWAYS SAY SHE CAN STAY WITHOUT SEX FOR YEARS WHICH I KNOW ITS TRUE. RECENTLY. YOU JUST HAVE TO ADAPT ELSE SHE WILL SHE YOU AS SOMEONE THAT IS INCONSIDERATE.
One man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: For The Married Only.. by byna: 6:46am On Jul 17, 2018
chemK:

Adapt in what ways pls?

Continue asking for sex or slow down to accommodate her?
Re: For The Married Only.. by byna: 6:50am On Jul 17, 2018
Well, the truth be say, if I wanna avoid my wife, I have to keep a straight face so I won't have to admire her at all cos if I look a her twice, omo my johnthomas go disgrace me sharperly.

I can maintain with her by been less friendly ,talk less and mingle less. But then, it would appear I'm having misunderstanding wit her but I'm she would not still bother to discuss with me if I'm bothered, she would rather continue with her house duties especially ensuring my meals are always ready on time.
Re: For The Married Only.. by don4real18(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2018
Don't leave your sex for the bedroom only. Be adventurous... In the kitchen, in the car etc and she will always be looking forward to it.
Or art thou a one minute man?
Re: For The Married Only.. by Curvinus(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Op, I have been in your shoes several times before. Not married though but have cohabited with women and this is how the relationships would usually tail off. In the beginning, she would be the one waking you in the night to have fun and still asking for it as you are about to leave in the morning. But then out of the blues, the whole thing starts to fizzle. She would say not now, I want to sleep, I have headache, we'll do it later, not in the mood and picking up quarrels each time you try to initiate it.

This really troubled me as I started to feel inadequate. Then on closer observations,realized they had lost their feelings/attraction to me for whatever reasons. It was painful but it's the honest truth. Cohabitation killed the passion in my case. One of the girls was even actively lusting after my cousin that stayed with me but avoiding me at the same time. The guy didn't bulge though cos of integrity. It helped me realize something vital.

Nowadays, I try as much as possible to avoid cohabitation. The max I'll let any woman stay with me is one week and I ask her to leave if she is not yet making attempts to do so, feelings or no feelings. I now understand that letting her stay any further would mean handing her full control of my sexual market place, and bringing about scarcity and subsequent drama.

The new girls I meet nowadays are so much fun in contrast to what I experienced while cohabiting. The most exciting part is seeing how they are unable to take their hands off my body and wanting to please me in anyway possible. Still I realize I need to hold frame as I know what is coming if I don't do so. I never imagined it would come to this but this is life.

In your case, you are already lumbered with a woman and children and it is now your prerogative to decide between a sexless life and going out there to have your fun. You need to let your wife know though that your needs must be met and you don't care how it is met. Sometimes, you just have to be selfish in this life to be happy. Life is really short and I don't think I would ever want to walk on egg shells in my own house for anybody ever again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Really Allow Your Spouse Or Fiance Go Out In A Dress Like This? / I Walked In On My 13 Yr Old Daughter Doing Lesbianism. Read Please And Advise Me / Full. Download Coldplay Everyday Life 2019 Album New!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.