Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate (6082 Views)

Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) / Fayose Hands Over Newly Built Office To His Deputy, Eleka, In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by otokx(m): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
It is winner takes all on Saturday in Ekiti state.
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Butterflyleo: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

Why are you losing your own online poll?

Guys ignore this online midget.

She clearly has no clue what she is on about neither does she have any idea about how the workings of elections such as ekitis own has been reduced to.

Perhaps she thinks mama toyin the tomato seller in the market has access to twitter or baba kayode the vulcanizer is a twitter warrior. cheesy

Allow her give herself hbp before and then a higher bp after the elections.

She is empty between the ears.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Guys ignore this online midget.

She clearly has no clue what she is on about neither does she have any idea about the workings of elections such as ekitis own has been reduced to.

Perhaps she things mama toyin the tomato seller in the market has access to twitter or baba kayode the vulcanizer is a twitter warrior. cheesy

Allow her give herself hbp before and then a higher bp after the elections.

She is empty between the ears.
Painment... I am NOT gonna enter any debate with zombies...one bedroom flat sharers
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
otokx:
It is winner takes all on Saturday in Ekiti state.
PDP is so winning this.
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by wingmanII: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:

And is that an answer?

Let me ask you some additional questions

1) What happened to the 20billion naira bailout funds fayose received from the fg in two tranches of 10billion naira?

2) When last did fayose pay entitlements meant for the royal fathers in ekiti? Did he postpone it or cancel it despite it being given government approval?

3) When Fayose said he went to China to speak to the business community there in order to bring Investment to ekiti did he truly do that or was he lying especially since NO INVESTMENT EVER CAME TO EKITI FROM CHINA and also especially since the pictures he circulated as proof of his speaking to the Chinese business community were later shown to be pictures he took while at a Chinese train station waiting for a train along with everyone else.

Good thing the APC candidate was a governor of the state. What are his achievements as a governor that makes him deserving of another chance?
If he was a good leader, his good works would have spoken for him and he would have needed little or no campaign this time around.
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by victorlekan(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

I don't have time for your sermons. If you have chosen to be uneducated about Ekiti State matters.

All we need is one man one vote. All we want is one man one vote

Answer the question and pls tell us if Ado and Ikere Ekiti are the only towns in Ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by toxblue2411: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
I am from ekiti state... fayose has massive grassroots followership. 90,% ekiti have decided to vote Eleka...fayemi knew he can't win just one local govt here that was y he wanted to create mayhem so that state of emergency will be declared...let me tell u something as long as ekiti people were allowed to vote on Saturday...fayemi will lose all the 16 local govt bcoz no one likes him
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
toxblue2411:
I am from ekiti state... fayose has massive grassroots followership. 90,% ekiti have decided to vote Eleka...fayemi knew he can't win just one local govt here that was y he wanted to create mayhem so that state of emergency will be declared...let me tell u something as long as ekiti people were allowed to vote on Saturday...fayemi will lose all the 16 local govt bcoz no one likes him
That's the 411... anyone planning to write false results should write his will too
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Ovamboland(m): 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:
Pictures of the Government house security details
having a meeting with governor Fayose before leaving

Liar, so he's in a critical condition but still on his feet to address security men.

Shalomc:
It's going on without the PDP candidate... Thanks to the attack by the police on the PDP candidate and the State Governor Fayose.. who's in a critical condition

Meanwhile APC's own online poll results showed that they are losing the Ekiti State Governorship polls big time
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Butterflyleo: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
wingmanII:

Good thing the APC candidate was a governor of the state. What are his achievements as a governor that makes him deserving of another chance?
If he was a good leader, his good works would have spoken for him and he would have needed little or no campaign this time around.

I will do what shalomc was unable to do.

1) Ekiti was ranked 34th in Nigeria before Fayemi came on board, He brought Ekiti to first five within 4 years (FACT)

2) He Ensured that Ekiti state benefited from at least six World Bank projects to the tune of $150 million in agriculture, health, education, governance and infrastructure. (FACT)

3) He made sure that the plethora of development initiatives, especially the Social Security Scheme and the Youth Volunteer Programmes, which his administration introduced, attracted the World Bank to Ekiti as pilot state for its Youth Employment and Social Support Operation (YESSO). (FACT)

4) He was able to get $50 million approved for Ekiti to undertake a water project which Fayose later quashed. (FACT)

5) He initiated and began implimentation of a. Social Security Scheme for Aged in the State from 65years and above, the senior citizens will be given a sum of N5,000 monthly (FACT)

6) distribution of laptops for secondary school students were initiated (FACT)

7) Renovation of over 25years abandoned Ire Burnt Bricks Company was done. (FACT)

8 ) Free Education to Secondary School level (FACT)

9) Empowerment and Employment of over 5,000 youths within 4years (FACT)

10) industrialization of the State and commercialization of Agriculture, proper funding of Education (FACT)

11) Gender and Child Protection, Participatory Good Governance, diversification of the Economy through tourism and agriculture (FACT)

12) Provision of free health care for the elderly and free health mission at every quarters for all and sundry. (FACT)

13) He received an allocation of just N2.4billion and had an Internally Generated Revenue of N106million, whereby the civil servants were paid with about N2billion naira and the remaining was left for other runnings and expenses. Kayode Fayemi surprised everyone when he increased the IGR from N106million to N600million within only 6 months without tax increase but by only blocking the looting holes of evil servants in the civil service and sacking of ghost workers in the government ministries and local governments. (MEGA FACT)

Shalomc these are the legacies Fayemi left for Fayose to destroy and that he has done successfully by reducing the state to beggers and making them retrogressive.

What I just did is called campaign points.

You should learn how to do same.

That IGR yearly which fayemi has increased is now what your fayose has refused to declare yearly for 4 years now.

Who is fooling who?

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by uba1991: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dedetwo:

How did you arrive to this silly conclusion? A sitting governor was injured by police on the order of APC president yet you have the have the audacity to vomit above crap. You make Nigeria suck.
just listen to what u are saying. when did d president ordered an attack on fayose? i hope ur children will not consider u as a fool one day

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I will do what shalomc was unable to do.

1) Ekiti was ranked 34th in Nigeria before Fayemi came on board, He brought Ekiti to first five within 4 years (FACT)

2) He Ensured that Ekiti state benefited from at least six World Bank projects to the tune of $150 million in agriculture, health, education, governance and infrastructure. (FACT)

3) He made sure that the plethora of development initiatives, especially the Social Security Scheme and the Youth Volunteer Programmes, which his administration introduced, attracted the World Bank to Ekiti as pilot state for its Youth Employment and Social Support Operation (YESSO). (FACT)

4) He was able to get $50 million approved for Ekiti to undertake a water project which Fayose later quashed. (FACT)

5) He initiated and began implimentation of a. Social Security Scheme for Aged in the State from 65years and above, the senior citizens will be given a sum of N5,000 monthly (FACT)

6) distribution of laptops for secondary school students were initiated (FACT)

7) Renovation of over 25years abandoned Ire Burnt Bricks Company was done. (FACT)

8 ) Free Education to Secondary School level (FACT)

9) Empowerment and Employment of over 5,000 youths within 4years (FACT)

10) industrialization of the State and commercialization of Agriculture, proper funding of Education (FACT)

11) Gender and Child Protection, Participatory Good Governance, diversification of the Economy through tourism and agriculture (FACT)

12) Provision of free health care for the elderly and free health mission at every quarters for all and sundry. (FACT)

13) He received an allocation of just N2.4billion and had an Internally Generated Revenue of N106million, whereby the civil servants were paid with about N2billion naira and the remaining was left for other runnings and expenses. Kayode Fayemi surprised everyone when he increased the IGR from N106million to N600million within only 6 months without tax increase but by only blocking the looting holes of evil servants in the civil service and sacking of ghost workers in the government ministries and local governments. (MEGA FACT)

Shalomc these are the legacies Fayemi left for Fayose to destroy and that he has done successfully by reducing the state to beggers and making them retrogressive.

What I just did is called campaign points.

You should learn how to do same.

That IGR yearly which fayemi has increased is now what your fayose has refused to declare yearly for 4 years now.

Who is fooling who?
Add that he sold of the most important heritage of Ekiti State... The Odua Textile mills when GEJ was giving out billions of naira in intervention funds.... Turned the place to lock up shops that are moribund

Add to it that he refused to make Ire block industry unworkable
But no time for empty debates
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Butterflyleo: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

Add that he sold of the most important heritage of Ekiti State... The Odua Textile mills when GEJ was giving out billions of naira in intervention funds.... Turned the place to lock up shops that are moribund

Can you now do justice to fayose by listing out his achievements in 4years.

I am waiting smiley
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Butterflyleo: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

Add to it that he refused to make Ire block industry unworkable
But no time for empty debates

As usual nothing to bring forth regarding Fayose and his 4 year achievements. What a shame smiley
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by zeestunner(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:
Pictures of the Government house security details
having a meeting with governor Fayose before leaving

Aunty in ur write up you said fayose is in critical condition shebi ? Sorry o shey this pics from was taken today ? Is this how someone in critical condition is ? Or do u have another meaning for critical?
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by somehow: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dedetwo:

How did you arrive to this silly conclusion? A sitting governor was injured by police on the order of APC president yet you have the have the audacity to vomit above crap. You make Nigeria suck.

He was injured by who? When? Where? How? Was he alone?

Injured alone?

With what?
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by somehow: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

I don't have time for your sermons. If you have chosen to be uneducated about Ekiti State matters.

All we need is one man one vote. All we want is one man one vote

I would have been surprised if you answered such sensible questions.

Those questions aren't meant for ordinary people to answer, they are questions fit for those who can think.

Thank you for shutting him up.
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Minjim: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Obun riku oko turan man
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by tuniski: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:

In other words you cannot answer even one of my questions right.

Let's assume I am a member of the ekiti electorate and you want to convince me to cast my vote for fayose and I ask you the questions I just did, would this be your answer?

Mind you I am not a robot who would just vote for who you say I should without being shown why my vote should matter.

You would do well and answer my questions instead of this your rinse and repeat technique which shows you have absolutely nothing to offer the ekiti electorate besides shouting VOTE ELEKA AND PDP upandan.

Prove me wrong by answering my very important questions.

Let me repeat them .

1 Name one foreign investment fayose has attracted to Ekiti state that would make anyone vote for his stooge Eleka who so far has been unable to speak for himself.

2 Tell me the last time the salaries of Ekiti workers was paid or if fayose has any plans or has the capacity to pay them even half before the elections?

3 Tell me when fayose paid the pensioners their gratuity within the last 4 years. If he has, how much?

4 Every state declares their yearly internally generated revenue. Fayose has refused to declare the IGR of Ekiti state for the past 4years. WHY?

5 Tell.me truthfully if Ekiti people are happy being giving handouts in the name of stomach infrastructure by fayose despite receiving 20billion naira bail out funds on two separate occasions from the FG.
You will get your answer on Saturday stop sermonizing for the people of ekiti they are making their own informed choice. I wonder what drives Buhari's followership certainly not brain!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Patrioticooduan: 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

Painment... I am NOT gonna enter any debate with zombies...one bedroom flat sharers
Two things I get from you are:
1. You are not Yoruba talkless of being an Ekiti indigene.
2. You work for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Patrioticooduan: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
The only reason why I like Fayose is the way he handled Fulani herdsmen which I doubt Fayemi would be willing to do due to his closeness to the Fulani president in Aso rock. Beside this, I would like Fayemi to win so that the whole South west will be under one party.
I want Yoruba people to leave APC and form a regional party just like we had ACN

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by kolaaderin: 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

That's for us in Ekiti State to worry about. Go and solve the 22 months salaries and 25 months salaries owed in both Kogi and Osun States respectively

I swear you are not from Ekiti, you are just an imposter
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 12:05am On Jul 13, 2018
kolaaderin:

I swear you are not from Ekiti, you are just an imposter
Keep swearing.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by udatso: 6:01am On Jul 13, 2018
Shalomc:

You have no important questions to ask. Why did you beat up the governor and his deputy yesterday? Why did you goons disband a peace walk by PDP party faithfuls?

Why are you intimidated by the PDP followership?
Why are you still occupying the Fayose civic center?
Why is your police behaving like an arm of the APC?

If you want to talk salaries go to Kogi State where yahaya Bello is owing 22 months full salaries... If you are still not satisfied take a trip to Osun State where 25 months salaries are unpaid
Even your own online poll results showed that APC is losing the Ekiti State Governorship polls big time
Damn.... You are so shameless. You should have Just kept quiet the first time butterflyleo threw those questions at you.
And if you still believe online polls win elections, then I blame butterflyleo for even engaging you in the first place. You can win your e-poll, just don't cry Wolf if apc wins the real election.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 6:08am On Jul 13, 2018
udatso:

Damn.... You are so shameless. You should have Just kept quiet the first time butterflyleo threw those questions at you.
And if you still believe online polls win elections, then I blame butterflyleo for even engaging you in the first place. You can win your e-poll, just don't cry Wolf if apc wins the real election.
Unfortunately everyone has an opinion.... including you.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by udatso: 6:51am On Jul 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Can you now do justice to fayose by listing out his achievements in 4years.

I am waiting smiley
You finished her with those points about fayemi, I don't think she will make the mistake of ever engaging you again in her life
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by luvmijeje(f): 7:09am On Jul 13, 2018
But why is Fayose sitting on the floor? Fayose and theatrics.
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by wagazala: 7:20am On Jul 13, 2018
Shalomc:

You have no important questions to ask. Why did you beat up the governor and his deputy yesterday? Why did you goons disband a peace walk by PDP party faithfuls?

Why are you intimidated by the PDP followership?
Why are you still occupying the Fayose civic center?
Why is your police behaving like an arm of the APC?

If you want to talk salaries go to Kogi State where yahaya Bello is owing 22 months full salaries... If you are still not satisfied take a trip to Osun State where 25 months salaries are unpaid
Even your own online poll results showed that APC is losing the Ekiti State Governorship polls big time

Typical Ekiti. Simple question to answer, you dodge by asking other questions.

Them say your house dry smell, you say shebi other houses too dey smell....lmao

Before you quote me, I'm not Apc nor pdp. I'm just Not surprised at your rants. I get many Ekiti pple as friends. Y'all the same.

May you all get who you want on Saturday.
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by smellingmenses: 7:39am On Jul 13, 2018
wagazala:

Typical Ekiti. Simple question to answer, you dodge by asking other questions.

Them say your house dry smell, you say shebi other houses too dey smell....lmao

Before you quote me, I'm not Apc nor pdp. I'm just Not surprised at your rants. I get many Ekiti pple as friends. Y'all the same.

May you all get who you want on Saturday.
Abegi leave story
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by wagazala: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2018
smellingmenses:

Abegi leave story

Lemme guess. You be Ekiti too ba?

Must be something in the water. grin
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by tboy2233: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2018
Shalomc:

Fayemi dares not show up at the debate too. Meanwhile Eleka will ruin Fayemi one on one in a debate
you didn't just say that, fayemi will disgrace Eleka in any debate, Eleka that couldn't tell us a single manifesto but allow that thug to be doing d talking for him,is that one a governorship candidate? deputy wey dey shop slap anyhow from fayose mtchw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! / Igbo Girl With White Skin? / What The Black Bags Buhari Securities Were Carrying Is Meant For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.