Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread (problems And Solutions) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (problems And Solutions) (963 Views)

Mercedes-benz Thread / Peugeot 407 - The Most Common Problems And Fixes / Top 10 Common Car Problems And How To Rectify Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes Benz Thread (problems And Solutions) by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Owners of Mercedes benz can post their car problems here and I would try my best to proffer solutions. Problems should be pasted in this format:
Model
Year
Engine type (if you are not sure of the engine type, please post the VIN)
Error codes if any from previous scans.

NB: at the moment, I want this to be an only online community for proferring solutions to Mercedes benz owners. I won't be fixing cars at least not yet. You can also request for wiring diagrams and I would be very happy to oblige.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread (problems And Solutions) by Shalomc(f): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
Go to the Mercedes Benz thread
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread (problems And Solutions) by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:
Go to the Mercedes Benz thread

Please post the link. I never knew there was any.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread (problems And Solutions) by Shalomc(f): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
CHISPAREPARTS:

Please post the link. I never knew there was any.

https://www.nairaland.com/520025/mercedes-benz-thread
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread (problems And Solutions) by cromwellk: 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
there is a guy i always contact when i want wiring diagrams. Try putting an email on johnamahle@gmail.com

vt commodore wiring diagram for stereo

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Sienna For Sale? / The Newly Refreshed 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport Has Been Unveiled. / Toyota Announces Huge ₦126billion Investment On Flying VOTL Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.