Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere (1385 Views)

Masturbation Is Biblical Quote Me Anywhere / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
yell all u want about how Nigerian ladies are cheap and unfaithful in relationships and marriages as well as being materialistic... blame it on the government (buhari ), and past government. blame it on the economy. blame it on the society. blame it on our national identity as Nigerians.

its not rocket science that Nigeria @ the moment is one of the most difficult country to live in... non of u guys/ladies reading this thread is a proud and happy Nigerian

Guys pls lets go easy on our ladies and try to understand them... dont tag them cheap because we can afford them with little packs of buscuit and jumbo packs of cheese balls... Nigerian girls are very very hungry... like hungry lions... and a hungry man is a desperate man.

Not many of them are happy having u drill them into bore-holes because u can afford to buy them one plate of rice and beans without meat or fish. These are our sisters and mothers...

lets show em some respect abeg.

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THE BEST.... QUOTE ME ANYTIME !!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by samysmoothfresh: 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
bia op, how much did they pay you?

half a nipple or a perk on the cheek?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

lol```
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shebi nah wetin you dey find be this?. You shall getit undecided

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by donstan18: 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
actually no one said Nigerian women are cheap. instead people say nigerian women are expensive
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by HouseOfWine: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Its like U got laid today?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by AdaAde(f): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please, don't compare our mothers with all these modern day ladies.
This generation is getting rotten each passing day. I fear badly for the next generation.

Only few women know their worth, very few are an embodiment of everything it takes to be a perfect woman, wife, and mother. The rest are just confused.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by CAPSLOCKED: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
AdaAde:
This generation is getting rotten each passing day. I fear badly for the next generation.

Only few women know their worth
, very few are an embodiment of everything it takes to be a perfect woman, wife, and mother. The rest are just confused.

I'M SORRY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THEM.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by AdaAde(f): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M SORRY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THEM.

YOUR OPINION!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
AdaAde:

YOUR OPINION!
prove him wrong... which one be YOUR OPINION.... EEH?```
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by AdaAde(f): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
chenzen:
prove him wrong... which one be YOUR OPINION.... EEH?```

So you expect me to argue with a total stranger about myself right?. By the way, have you seen a cheetah competing with dogs in a race?.

I've said my own, so you're free to make your own opinions.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by mgtow: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lol I smell sarcasm. OP don insult who him wan insult finish.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
AdaAde:

So you expect me to argue with a total stranger about myself right?. By the way, have you seen a cheetah competing with dogs in a race?.

I've said my own, so you're free to make your own opinions.
anyway... CAPSLOCK NA UR OPINION BE THAT !!!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
My ribs have broken, any surgeon here on nairaland?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by Nasri100(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Funny people don’t understand this guy is trolling. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by mimimile93: 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sarcasm at its peak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
AdaAde:

Only few women know their worth, very few are an embodiment of everything it takes to be a perfect woman, wife, and mother. The rest are just confused.
Madam, there is no perfect woman, wife or mother anywhere. Stop being unrealistic.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Op is a troll. undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by Unlimited22: 5:40am On Jul 13, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 13, 2018
AdaAde:

I hope you don't get a headrush up there on your high horse.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2018
Deadlywoman:

I hope you don't get a headrush, up there on your high horse.
your name is hilarious
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
your name is hilarious
lol
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by marvin906(m): 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
ohh my lorddd..
I just remembered one chick I saw in one hotel some day's back..
if you see where babe was telling her friend on phone how she was gonna fvck a guy to Oblivion in the hotel
you go weak..
Honestly a good portion of Nigerian ladies are cheap

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
marvin906:
ohh my lorddd..
I just remembered one chick I saw in one hotel some day's back..
if you see where babe was telling her friend on phone how she was gonna fvck a guy to Oblivion in the hotel
you go weak..
lol
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
by ranking Nigerian ladies are the most morally upright species of the female folks in the world

goan browse it !!!

ask google
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by Apination(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
Yes, they are the best hypocrites and greedy bitches to walk the face of the earth. I have been in Ghana for a while now and I can tell you that an average Ghanaian girl is far better than our girls and they are blessed with the biggest ASSES I have seen, be it old or young and them no dey form grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
Apination:
undecided
thats the hard reality
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
OfficialDad:
Shebi nah wetin you dey find be this?. You shall getit undecided
lol
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
chenzen:
lol

Bad guy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by ubunja(m): 12:22am On Feb 03, 2019
chenzen:
yell all u want about how Nigerian ladies are cheap and unfaithful in relationships and marriages as well as being materialistic... blame it on the government (buhari ), and past government. blame it on the economy. blame it on the society. blame it on our national identity as Nigerians.

its not rocket science that Nigeria @ the moment is one of the most difficult country to live in... non of u guys/ladies reading this thread is a proud and happy Nigerian

Guys pls lets go easy on our ladies and try to understand them... dont tag them cheap because we can afford them with little packs of buscuit and jumbo packs of cheese balls... Nigerian girls are very very hungry... like hungry lions... and a hungry man is a desperate man.

Not many of them are happy having u drill them into bore-holes because u can afford to buy them one plate of rice and beans without meat or fish. These are our sisters and mothers...

lets show em some respect abeg.

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THE BEST.... QUOTE ME ANYTIME !!!
but you just attacked njgerian girls grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
ubunja:
but you just attacked njgerian girls grin
l needed to. they are empty brains

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Help Her English / Lalasticlala captured in pre-wedding photo / Pre Wedding Pictures Of My Brother....help Me Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.