Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa (48164 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar: Abiola Died After Falling Ill / Ahmad Sagir, Governor Inuwa's Supporter Dies After Falling Off Car In Convoy / Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by meccuno: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yoruba4Life:
Yayyyyy! Great victory news for the poor 9ja masses! cool

One by one... Patiently waiting for Tinubu, all the senators, governors, ministers et al... angry angry angry

To the dead old mofo.. Rest-In-Pieces !!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by Billygee2u: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yoruba4Life:
Yayyyyy! Great victory news for the poor 9ja masses! cool

One by one... Patiently waiting for Tinubu, all the senators, governors, ministers et al... angry angry angry

To the dead old mofo.. Rest-In-Pieces !!!
your mistake is that RIP
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by Yoruba4Life: 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
Billygee2u:

your mistake is that RIP

His soul is not at peace, bro... but pieces! cool
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by GOFRONT(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Check his mouth pls......for possible detection of our collective Yams
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 13, 2018
"Bring forward the next one! Bring forward the next one!"

*spits violently on top of the corpse floor*

"Bastard!"
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by Temptee101(m): 12:14am On Jul 13, 2018
billyG:
Fine man like this just die go.
Yes, he was the runner up in 2004 edition of Mr. Nigeria before venturing into politics. As for me and my household we are tired of writing RIP
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by AreaFada2: 12:14am On Jul 13, 2018
Sourcethe:
Fall from upstairs in Bayelsa, taken to Portharcout for treatment. Nah wah. BUt happened to the multi million naira hospital Akpabio built in Bayelsa.

Ap
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by AreaFada2: 12:16am On Jul 13, 2018
Sourcethe:
Fall from upstairs in Bayelsa, taken to Portharcout for treatment. Nah wah. BUt happened to the multi million naira hospital Akpabio built in Bayelsa.

Apkabio was Akwa Ibom/Uyo governor. Cross River & Akwa Ibom are even closer relatively. Both formerly part of old Cross River State.

Bayelsa closer to Rivers. Both formerly part of old Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by Dollabiz: 12:54am On Jul 13, 2018
ohh
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by inyenejo(m): 12:58am On Jul 13, 2018
De don de go one by one, the APC terrorists are going one after the other
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by Mikeross62: 1:12am On Jul 13, 2018
rest in peace

it's MIKE ROSS AGAIN
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by Rejoice5000(f): 3:50am On Jul 13, 2018
MosiPeterz:
For once I thought maybe he was related to Lionel Messi...
Anyhow sha, RIPP to him!!!
Just to relax for balcony and now he is relaxing in the grave. This life sef ehnnn...
Q1-Why would he build a balcony that people can easily fall from? *I need a picture of that balcony!
Q2-Was he sleeping and thinking he was in his room and started to roll anyhow and then he fell or how did it even happen?
If u ask me na who i go ask? The Mata wey u see so e heavy for mouth.if u ask me ehhh NA WHO I GO ASK.lol

1 Like

Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by dreamangel: 5:28am On Jul 13, 2018
Strange. How wide or narrow is the balcony? Una sure say somebody no push am?

RIP
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by asawanathegreat(m): 6:01am On Jul 13, 2018
Rip
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by pokipoki: 6:15am On Jul 13, 2018
Munzy14:
I am supposed to say RIP, but i find it funny though.
These daddies should retire and leave politics for us the youth. Education is the key, after we graduate with the key, them carry door comot. And kept on calling us lazy people.
In a sane society, a man of his age should be among senior citizens being catered for by federal govt. But in my Nigeria it is otherwise.
Do you know how old Donald Trump is? It's not a matter of age!!!
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by Munzy14(m): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2018
GeorgeTheCoder:

You spend your time on NL dispensing your irrelevant opinions instead of outside it building a life, hence , no no one will grant you a leadership position.
Low mentality + inferiority complex is worst thing to hit a human.When it does, it is called a living dead condition. Sorry our prayers are with u for a recovery if it is possible.
Don't think everyone u see online is unfortunate like u. You don't know who is behind in a faceless forum. leave online rants it You aren't making one Naira from here. my one kobo advice.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by Munzy14(m): 6:46am On Jul 13, 2018
pokipoki:

Do you know how old Donald Trump is? It's not a matter of age!!!
We are talking about Nigeria and Africa as whole. America is a civilized state, where a 20yr old citizen can become a billionaire from an enterprising business being guided by the older citizens.
here it us vice versa. The old held on to everything like is their life. Go to some federal government and see some retirees changing and backdating age and info just to remain in service making little or no contribution.
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by KingMicky3286: 7:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Angelanest:
A chieftain of the of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Bayelsa state, Chief Lionel Jonathan-Omo, is dead after falling from the balcony of his country home in Nembe Local Government. He passed away earlier today from injuries he sustained from the accident.

According to reports, the APC chieftain was said to have been relaxing on his balcony at Beleu-pogo in Ogbolomabiri when he suddenly felt dizzy before falling off the two-storey building.

He broke his limbs after the fall and was rushed to a private hospital in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, for the treatment of the injuries he sustained, but never survived the surgery conducted by a team of doctors.

Until his death, Chief Jonathan-Omo was the Founder of Achievers Farms, Igbogene-Yenagoa, he was a respected chief of Nembe kingdom in Nembe Local Government Area of Bayelsa state, and was the Deputy Campaign Director of ex-Governor Timipre Sylva’s campaign organisation during the 2015-2016 governorship election, a one-time state Commissioner for Environment and running mate to Chief Francis Doukpola during the 1999 governorship campaign on the platform of the All Peoples Party (APP).

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/chief-lionel-jonthan-omo-dies-after-falling-from-balcony-in-bayelsa.html

I hope he did not fall off untop of a woman.. I wonder what type of balcony without railings...
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by cakez: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2018
one by one them don dey go
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by Morrihz(m): 8:29am On Jul 13, 2018
His village people are really at work. RIP tho
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by donb06: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2018
Sourcethe:
nna u sef.... akpabio go live akwa ibom go build hospital for bayelsa.. wink
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by SmellingAnus(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2018
Rest in Peace Sir... I know him very well, he use to be close to my family when I was in Primary school... He was very good to me then... I remember him driving his friend Otiotio and I in his black tinted jeep back then when i was a boy... I also remember that the first time i tasted pork meat as a boy was in his house in Port Harcourt .... Rest in Peace Uncle as I normally call you then... my mum told me how intelligent he was... he was even the Senior Prefect (SP) during his High School days in Nembe i suppose... Rest in Peace.. He was a good Jolly Fellow...
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Nigerians, check and monitor your blood pressure regularly. Many of us have severe high blood pressure without even knowing it. Many of these sudden deaths we link to 'remote control' and village people are due to sudden organ failure caused by high BP.
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by Starigna12: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2018
Eeeyah! RIP
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by MrGoogle88: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2018
Munzy14:
I am supposed to say RIP, but i find it funny though.
These daddies should retire and leave politics for us the youth. Education is the key, after we graduate with the key, them carry door comot. And kept on calling us lazy people.
In a sane society, a man of his age should be among senior citizens being catered for by federal govt. But in my Nigeria it is otherwise.
Can slay queens and queens do anything meaningful?
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by Munzy14(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2018
MrGoogle88:
Can slay queens and queens do anything meaningful?
They can more than u expect.
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by adasingo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa by MunorAnne(f): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
Why did I expect to see exactly this kind of face wen I hrd Bayelsa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party / See Colourful Displays By Air Force During Independence Celebration In Abuja / Boko Haram Landmines Kills Soldiers In Borno (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.