Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) (32640 Views)

Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) / T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) / Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by danilmo: 4:13am On Jul 13, 2018
IPOB tout won't accuse him of not patronising INNOSSON now o..
But are quick to cry out water wen Afonja do otherwise..
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by collins011(m): 4:16am On Jul 13, 2018
obowunmi:
Chima that came to New York and couldn't afford food. Where did he get the money from

Or maybe he's just stingy.

Chima became a billionaire since he was 28, although initially he was living very extravagant life style but suddenly he made a u-turn. I started noticing this change of life style after he got married, not to say that the funds were not there, he’s investment and business interest has continued to grow. You need to study the guy. I admire him a lot
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 5:06am On Jul 13, 2018
If this kind person win election, wetin e go do first na to recover the money wey e take buy the cars. Dividend of decmocrary will not be to the benefit of his people but to himself #thisisnigeria

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:59am On Jul 13, 2018
Politicians and wayo be like twins brothers
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 6:07am On Jul 13, 2018
Dottore:

Well we are aware that your people are very comfortable with not only poverty but poverty of the mind which is the worst kind of poverty. You think every financial achievement is attributable to unwholesome activities because your people are so lazy and myopic. Your folks associate with Igbos to liberate their minds from poverty. Why don't u join them
IBO my ass...liberate ur people with ur poverty money n count me out
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by Obierika(m): 6:37am On Jul 13, 2018
princesweetman2:

Dude, CHIMA ANYASO is a billionaire, a friend and ex colleague works as his IT-PA.

I do not think you know the meaning of the word "billionaire"!
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by millionboi2: 6:57am On Jul 13, 2018
Emeks008:
Wish him the best but where did he get d money to buy those buses?
is d States money,d Governor just used d guys name.
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by millionboi2: 6:58am On Jul 13, 2018
DrHighchief:
If this kind person win election, wetin e go do first na to recover the money wey e take buy the cars. Dividend of decmocrary will not be to the benefit of his people but to himself #thisisnigeria

Hmmmmm.....to win election in Nigeria is costly.
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by DidierDrogba: 7:07am On Jul 13, 2018
Emeks008:
Wish him the best but where did he get d money to buy those buses?
he got it from your Dad
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by ubamfrank: 7:32am On Jul 13, 2018
nabegibeg:
An aspirant bought all these, where did he get the funds from ?
His a billionaire. Google him

Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by Baroba(m): 7:36am On Jul 13, 2018
Obierika:

Anyaso is a billionaire, read up on him, dude is well connected , at one point he was married to Orji Uko Kalu's daughter, I think he is currently married to Nzeribe's daughter.He is on his third marriage..He is CEO Ceecon oil.. No be everybody makes noise on Instagram..
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 8:03am On Jul 13, 2018
youngsahito:
where did he get all the money to buy those buses and bikes? fear Ibo man

Its a good question you asked, but if you have known Chima Anyaso for a long time, you wont ask.
He was inro forex initially, before he moved into oil and gas big time. At a time he was known to be the youngest major player in Nigerian oil and gas prompting the name, "YOUNG MONEY". He also owns a hotel in Lekki, and several other investments scattered all over the country.
Presentlt he is staying in Banana Island.
He is somebody I know from childhood till date.
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 8:12am On Jul 13, 2018
obowunmi:
Chima that came to New York and couldn't afford food. Where did he get the money from

Or maybe he's just stingy.

Oga please stop lying, its not Chima Anyaso. You don't know him. I can tell you about this guy, we grew up together in the same neighbourhood in Aba, my Aunty treats his Dad so they always come to our house.
I knew when he was gradually buidling up wealth.
Chima at a time is the youngest player in Nigerian oil and gas prompting the name "Young Money" .
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2018
collins011:

Chima became a billionaire since he was 28, although initially he was living very extravagant life style but suddenly he made a u-turn. I started noticing this change of life style after he got married, not to say that the funds were not there, he’s investment and business interest has continued to grow. You need to study the guy. I admire him a lot

Not lying. I clearly said, maybe he is stingy.
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Oga please stop lying, its not Chima Anyaso. You don't know him. I can tell you about this guy, we grew up together in the same neighbourhood in Aba, my Aunty treats his Dad so they always come to our house.
I knew when he was gradually buidling up wealth.
Chima at a time is the youngest player in Nigerian oil and gas prompting the name "Young Money" .

Not lying. I clearly said, maybe he is stingy.

I know what I am talking about.
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 9:02am On Jul 13, 2018
He's here to replace honourable nnena elendu? A tall order, I must say.
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by skipo1010(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2018
what is the source of his income, 20vehicle? 19motorcycle? for campaign,i think they should probe him.
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2018
Here is a man with not less than N13.5million per month in the house of repts. and as 2019 is fast approaching this Bia _Fraud of a man is planning to go for the senate to earn well
over N15 million per month so, distributing 20 of such vehicles is nothing to him compared to what he has made and he is still going to earn as a senator.
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by unmask: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
...and not from his very own Innocent of Innoson Motors.

The "Hypocrites Generals" are pretending to be asleep.
wanted to mention this.....at least if you are going to spend your wealth for political shenanigans.....why don't you buy Nigeria.....it will put food on the table for a lot of people
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by nabegibeg: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=ubamfrank post=69330736][/quote]

A billionaire? Of or for which company
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2018
femakins:
Politicians, na only 2019 elections dey their mind now. Presently, u will see the best in them. God will judge

instead of you to go and collet your share you're here dreaMing. God will not judge hardworking ppl over lazy ppl
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2018
Hard money was spent on these buses because of a silly election. Nigerians can never learn. Even the so-called educated stiffs are worse than the dumbass crowed.
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by princesweetman2(m): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Obierika:

I doubt if the most educated in ur entire generation posses d qualification I have.

Dumb dull dude
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by princesweetman2(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Obierika:

I doubt if the most educated in ur entire generation know

Thousand is 3 zeros (000),

Million is 6 zeros (000 000) and

Billion is 9 zeros (000 000 000).

angry angry angry
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Its a good question you asked, but if you have known Chima Anyaso for a long time, you wont ask.
He was inro forex initially, before he moved into oil and gas big time. At a time he was known to be the youngest major player in Nigerian oil and gas prompting the name, "YOUNG MONEY". He also owns a hotel in Lekki, and several other investments scattered all over the country.
Presentlt he is staying in Banana Island.
He is somebody I know from childhood till date.
tnks 4 answering my question, you deserve an accolade
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by kunletexs: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
na our constituency allowance be that o[img][/img]
Re: Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:34am On Jul 19, 2018
nwadiuko1:
no thanks....do you, let Abia do Abia

Gbam,Abia is for Abians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash / "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri / Releasing Chibok Girls Information Will Damage Ties With Nigeria –UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.