Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Does Nigeria As A Nation Share Common Value?. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Nigeria As A Nation Share Common Value?. (556 Views)

Yoruba Lawer In USA Finally Sue Un For Disapproval Of Yoruba Nation Share Pls / Enaira: What Does Nigeria's Digital Currency Has To Offer? / Does Nigeria Affidavit Expire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nigeria As A Nation Share Common Value?. by linusbnn(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
I took out time to study the names of the Croatia players and I saw brotherhood. Rakitic,modric,perisic,Rebic,Madzuskic,Subasic etc. This shows they share one common value. What concerns Chinedu with Mustapha or Chijioke with Abubaka?.
Re: Does Nigeria As A Nation Share Common Value?. by modsfucker: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
linusbnn:
I took out time to study the names of the Croatia players and I saw brotherhood. Rakitic,modric,perisic,Rebic,Madzuskic,Subasic etc. This shows they share one common value. What concerns Chinedu with Mustapha or Chijioke with Abubaka?.

Is there any similarity between Obinna and Akukalia?

Why must you copy others? Why won't their names rhyme when the population of the Country is just 4 million.

So tell me how Pompey and Bush becomes similar....

I would advise that you do away with that hatred from your mind.... You came to this world alone and you're going back alone, so do what will benefit you.
Re: Does Nigeria As A Nation Share Common Value?. by linusbnn(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2018
modsfucker:

Is there any similarity between Obinna and Akukalia?

Why must you copy others? Why won't their names rhyme when the population of the Country is just 4 million.

So tell me how Pompey and Bush becomes similar....

I would advise that you do away with that hatred from your mind.... You came to this world alone and you're going back alone, so do what will benefit you.

Imagine a Nigeria without the north,so peaceful and fast in development. Hang yourself if you feel negative abt my write-up.
Re: Does Nigeria As A Nation Share Common Value?. by modsfucker: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2018
linusbnn:

Imagine a Nigeria without the north,so peaceful and fast in development. Hang yourself if you feel negative abt my write-up.

North remains a thorn in your flesh, you can't do nothing about it, we'll continue to rule you, after ruling your grandparents. You know where the lagoon is, if you're dissatisfied.
Re: Does Nigeria As A Nation Share Common Value?. by linusbnn(m): 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
modsfucker:

North remains a thorn in your flesh, you can't do nothing about it, we'll continue to rule you, after ruling your grandparents. You know where the lagoon is, if you're dissatisfied.

You are there shouting "we". You dey suffer like me in this country, nobody know you.
Re: Does Nigeria As A Nation Share Common Value?. by modsfucker: 3:06am On Aug 22, 2018
linusbnn:

You are there shouting "we". You dey suffer like me in this country, nobody know you.

You don't know nothing about me, so just keep quiet...
Re: Does Nigeria As A Nation Share Common Value?. by linusbnn(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2018
modsfucker:

You don't know nothing about me, so just keep quiet...

Suffering and smiling being. I pray soonest you realize how foolish you had been.
Re: Does Nigeria As A Nation Share Common Value?. by modsfucker: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2018
linusbnn:

Suffering and smiling being. I pray soonest you realize how foolish you had been.

You think every one is a hungry internet warrior like you? Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

******** / Phyno Fuwa Sewa Video Released (full HD Video) / 3 Storeyed Student Building Collapses In Awka Anambra State (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.