Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

My Ongoing Experience With A Facebook Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Ongoing Experience With A Facebook Scammer (593 Views)

Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) / BEWARE Of Malian Facebook Scammer: Daniel Awah A.k.a Don Treasure / Very Hilarious Chat Between A Girl And Facebook Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ongoing Experience With A Facebook Scammer by IAmSkinny: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
Well, they hack your account, change your phone number and login details and proceed to modify your Facebook profile to look like that of a white person in other to scam innocent people or they start looking for ways to obtain money fraudulently from your friends and relatives.
WELL, Okoro Oghenero happens just to be one of them cheap FB scammers. He hacked the account of a relative of mine who already called to warn me. This evening, I decided to have some form with Okoro and the idiot gave me so many useful information which I will use to nail him.
Enjoy our little convo.

Re: My Ongoing Experience With A Facebook Scammer by IAmSkinny: 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
More.....

Re: My Ongoing Experience With A Facebook Scammer by IAmSkinny: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
Forgive my blue light filter app but more...

Re: My Ongoing Experience With A Facebook Scammer by IAmSkinny: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
Notice how I pretended like I was unaware of the fact that the account was already compromised. The fool thought I was going send money to that my relative (I actually wanted him to feel that way) and he fell for it totally and let his guard down. Hmmmm, greed.
see full details
Zenith bank account number 2119899946
Account name is Okoro Oghenero
Phone number is 08160084477
see his photo

Re: My Ongoing Experience With A Facebook Scammer by emeijeh(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
So, what happened?
Re: My Ongoing Experience With A Facebook Scammer by IAmSkinny: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
emeijeh:
So, what happened?
What happened? Dude is a fraudster who hacks FB account in order to defraud people. Now that's "what happened".
Re: My Ongoing Experience With A Facebook Scammer by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Stealing A Goat, Disgraced In Anambra (photo/video) / Man Call Out Nigeria Army After His Soldier Br Dying of Hunger Reached out to hi / Man Kills Friend In Lagos In Order To Date His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.