|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,096,605 members, 4,534,090 topics. Date: Friday, 19 October 2018 at 08:46 PM
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Denies Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania (Photo) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book (2) (3) (4)
|Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania by almajiri101: 10:50pm On Jul 12|
2019 Presidential election is fast approaching,the enemies of this nation are uniting,they are planning to come back to power and hold this country unto ransom once again.
- The media are angry,why? There is no more free money from the government.
- The Ex generals are murmuring, Why? There is no sign President Buhari will renew their oil blocks contract.
- Social cultural groups are grumbling, Why? No more Ghana must go bags of money to support Buhari.
- The Royal Fathers are shouting, Why? Buhari did not pay homage with cars and cash gifts.
- The Legislators are not cooperating, Why? No more budgets padding and bribes before passing of the budgets.
- Corrupt Religious leaders are lamenting, Why? No more shady arms contracts.
- Corrupt Civil Servants are not supportive, Why? No more corrupt practices, BVN and TSA have exposed their sharp practices.
- The spoilt kids are bitter, Why? PMB has made people to understand that their parents are not that rich.
Having realized the set of people that want to set this country ablaze because of their controversial ways of living, I pray that The Almighty God should help President Muhammadu Buhari overcome all these obstacles and take Nigeria to the promised land
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE STAND WITH A MAN OF HONOR, CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY.
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania by almajiri101: 10:53pm On Jul 12|
Even the one and only Mrs economy sees new Nigeria in PMB
|Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 10:59pm On Jul 12|
You have a good reputation
Online miscreants and there boss ruined it
But for you to be on the side of truth now shows
You are now a new being
Continue to contribute your own quota to national development
Kemi will take you through economic management
|Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania by ozoebuka1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 12|
Nothing will ever change my respect for the greatest African woman Mrs Ngozi okonjo iweala and i truly commend her if she truly said this... But as a human being whose conscience is still very much intact, i will rather have my company be run by a person like Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan than have Buhari kinda person run my affairs. Buhari may be a good man in heart but i am not a soothsayer to know that so i don't give a fvck about how good his heart is all i care is how responsive Buhari has been in addressing Nigerian problems; in my opinion and assessment, Buhari is not proactive, he is not active and unfortunately the man is not reactive, I'm sorry to say he just acts unconcerned to the plight of suffering Nigerians.
|Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania by OfficialAPCNig: 11:08pm On Jul 12|
almajiri101:Shame on BMC
Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's disclaimer to that childish show of shame.
BMC's desperation will kill them. After tagging them 5% you are now doing attache-by-force.
In 2019, even 5% they no go see.
|Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania by meccuno: 11:13pm On Jul 12|
Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52