Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania (7286 Views)

President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of 76th UN Summit (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Denies Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania by almajiri101: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
2019 Presidential election is fast approaching,the enemies of this nation are uniting,they are planning to come back to power and hold this country unto ransom once again.

- The media are angry,why? There is no more free money from the government.

- The Ex generals are murmuring, Why? There is no sign President Buhari will renew their oil blocks contract.

- Social cultural groups are grumbling, Why? No more Ghana must go bags of money to support Buhari.

- The Royal Fathers are shouting, Why? Buhari did not pay homage with cars and cash gifts.

- The Legislators are not cooperating, Why? No more budgets padding and bribes before passing of the budgets.

- Corrupt Religious leaders are lamenting, Why? No more shady arms contracts.

- Corrupt Civil Servants are not supportive, Why? No more corrupt practices, BVN and TSA have exposed their sharp practices.

- The spoilt kids are bitter, Why? PMB has made people to understand that their parents are not that rich.

Having realized the set of people that want to set this country ablaze because of their controversial ways of living, I pray that The Almighty God should help President Muhammadu Buhari overcome all these obstacles and take Nigeria to the promised land

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE STAND WITH A MAN OF HONOR, CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania by almajiri101: 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Even the one and only Mrs economy sees new Nigeria in PMB
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
Baby Ngozi

You have a good reputation

Online miscreants and there boss ruined it

But for you to be on the side of truth now shows

You are now a new being

Continue to contribute your own quota to national development

Kemi will take you through economic management
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania by ozoebuka1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
cool cool cool

Nothing will ever change my respect for the greatest African woman Mrs Ngozi okonjo iweala and i truly commend her if she truly said this... But as a human being whose conscience is still very much intact, i will rather have my company be run by a person like Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan than have Buhari kinda person run my affairs. Buhari may be a good man in heart but i am not a soothsayer to know that so i don't give a fvck about how good his heart is all i care is how responsive Buhari has been in addressing Nigerian problems; in my opinion and assessment, Buhari is not proactive, he is not active and unfortunately the man is not reactive, I'm sorry to say he just acts unconcerned to the plight of suffering Nigerians. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania by OfficialAPCNig: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

2019 Presidential election is fast approaching,the enemies of this nation are uniting,they are planning to come back to power and hold this country unto ransom once again.

- The Ex generals are murmuring, Why? There is no sign President Buhari will renew their oil blocks contract.

- Social cultural groups are grumbling, Why? No more Ghana must go bags of money to support Buhari.

- The Royal Fathers are shouting, Why? Buhari did not pay homage with cars and cash gifts.

- The Legislators are not cooperating, Why? No more budgets padding and bribes before passing of the budgets.

- Corrupt Civil Servants are not supportive, Why? No more corrupt practices, BVN and TSA have exposed their sharp practices.

- The spoilt kids are bitter, Why? PMB has made people to understand that their parents are not that rich.

Having realized the set of people that want to set this country ablaze because of their controversial ways of living, I pray that The Almighty God should help President Muhammadu Buhari overcome all these obstacles and take Nigeria to the promised land

Shame on BMC

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's disclaimer to that childish show of shame.

DISCLAIMER: Dear friends, My attention has been drawn to a social media viral as well as an audio recording (a very poor imitation of my voice) where I supposedly endorse a candidate for president in the coming elections. Please disregard these as brain candies of mischief-makers.

I endorse no one. Each candidate should run on the credibility of their person and performance, without adding my name to their political campaign. Signed. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

https://mobile.twitter.com/NOIweala/status/1016612567131869184?p=v

BMC's desperation will kill them. After tagging them 5% you are now doing attache-by-force.

In 2019, even 5% they no go see.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania by meccuno: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
[s]
almajiri101:

[/s]
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania by FactualSpeech: 6:20am On Oct 20, 2018
UN summit in Mauritania?

Did some people know the full meaning of UN and what the organization is about?

Do they even know which part of the world is Mauritania?

UN General Assembly is to UN and it is held in New York, United States of America.

AU summit for those who care to be educated. Mauritania is Africa for those who don't know and AU is African Union.

Maybe with this some ignorance can be cured.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania by FactualSpeech: 6:20am On Oct 20, 2018
However, Dr Iweala on her official Twitter handle @NOIweala said the attribution was completely False.
“This is false and in line with other false messages, including the audio that was released previously. Please note that similar mischievous messages may circulate but it is the work of desperate people,” she declared.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/168966/
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania by FactualSpeech: 6:21am On Oct 20, 2018
VERIFICATION OF CLAIM
Mrs Okonjo-Iweala was contacted and in a message through her Personal Assistant, she denied making such statements. Mr Paul Nwabuiku, speaking on behalf of the former Finance Minister said:
“The former finance minister did not say such. There are fake inventions including audios that are accredited to her. Some people make audios pretending to be her. People just like causing trouble. I can say it anywhere that the post is fake.”
Mrs Okonjo-Iweala has also been reported to have said that she endorses no one. “Each candidate should run on the credibility of their person and performance, without adding my name to their political campaign”, says the former Minister.
It is also noteworthy to add that there was no UN Summit in Mauritania on the 1st of July as claimed by the news site! Instead, it was the 31st Ordinary Session of the Assembly of Heads of Government of the African Union (AU), otherwise known as the AU Summit which held on July 1st 2018 in Mauritania. The AU Summit theme was tagged: “Winning the Fight against Corruption, A sustainable Path to Africa’s Transformation”.
CONCLUSION
This claim is FALSE as debunked by Mrs Okonjo-Iweala. There was no UN Summit at Mauritania and Mrs Okonjo-Iweala has denied endorsing any politician.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Cost Of Governance, Waste Of Public Fund Threat To Development / A Tribute To Gov. Yakowa By Dr Hakeem B Ahmed / Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.