Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated (4113 Views)

We Slept Together & Nothing Happened..do You Believe?? / We Slept With The Same Girl, My Friend Is Now Angry. / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by IamTheAnswers: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Most girls who are in the habit of just going out with anyone could be cuddling snakes unawares.

Here are the stories of five ladies who went out with a total strangers unawares they were snakes which transformed into humans to initiate them.

She shared....

" There was this day we were just feeling hornets, and I needed to be bleeped and I told some of my friends if they wanted to go out with me and get some drinks and also get Bleep for money, it's what we are into but not like the regular main showcase prostitute's, ours are hidden from the ordinary eyes, but beneath us we know the truth, we know we use to sleep with men for the money.

This particular day was a near death experience, and as I type and write I don't think I am Okey, I still believe I need to be deliver from whatever might have been transferred to us through our encounter with those demons. I am telling you, they are demons only wearing human look. When we met them at the lodge infact they are the best looking guys in the Griffin. I would do just anything to get closer to these guys, my God, when this particular one approach me, I was already in love even before he asked me if I'd follow him home, my answer was already yes yes yes, when we got home my lord, the decorations are out of this world, the settings on the apartment, let me leave that for another day.

The horror movie started when these guys changed to their original state to have fun with us, it seemed to be as if I was no longer in these world, I will tell you the truth we were practically initiated into the marine kingdom. I am looking for help because I can't help myself again, my life is frustrated and I am aflame for the wrong reasons all the time. Committing myself to things ordinarily I wouldn't dare wish. Please I really need help.

A lady shared with us, and we are warning you little girls to stop the madness of going out with strangers unawares. Please rescue yourself from the Evi in the world. So many people you see on the streets are not human but spirits.
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by Toplexy675(m): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
F. P on the way
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by Bintabisiriyu: 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
You know how many women. Menstruation we don use do medicine?
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by beeblack: 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sorry
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by GOFRONT(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
shocked

Wait, are you trying to caution our slayqueens??.....

Have u ever seen where they heed to Caution??

If na lie I talk, then watch as dem go avoid this thread like plague
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by horlahwaley(m): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by medexico(m): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
I don't believe this.
How does a snake have sex with a human?
With it's head or tail?

3 Likes

Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by IamTheAnswers: 3:41am On Jul 13, 2018
Eye witness
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 13, 2018
I still find it shocking that people believe this stuff! It's 2018... how can we go forward when this is what people discuss. And why does it ONLY happen in This part of the world?

Education is at our fingertips, please use your brain and stop believing folk tales. I can't read this because I'm not in the mood for story story but when I'm bored enough, I'll come and read.

4 Likes

Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 13, 2018
I guess I was bored after all... so all this just to scare 'females' from sleeping with strangers? Trust me, HIV is enough to scare anyone from sleeping with strangers.
The fear of being killed is another reason... The losing of your self worth and the walk of shame are all REALISTIC reasons to avoid sleeping around with strangers. So, there's no need for fake stories when reality is enough to scare you into celibacy. tongue
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:04am On Jul 13, 2018
Nice fables!
Nice try!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by laribarri: 4:35am On Jul 13, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

Yahoo plus spotted!

2 Likes

Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by IamTheAnswers: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2018
post=69327814:
Nice fables!
Nice try!

Keep dreaming
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by kunleweb: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2018
IamTheAnswers:

Keep dreaming

I hope you have repented and you are not in any trouble? If you need help, PM me
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 13, 2018
WTF DID I JUST READ!!! sh*t just made my brain ache!
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by sukar886: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2018
90% of babes don't care ,all the want is money
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by damtan(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2018
some must learn the very hard way.
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by Uglymugg: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2018
IamTheAnswers:
Most girls who are in the habit of just going out with anyone could be cuddling snakes unawares.

Here are the stories of five ladies who went out with a total strangers unawares they were snakes which transformed into humans to initiate them.

She shared....

" There was this day we were just feeling hornets, and I needed to be bleeped and I told some of my friends if they wanted to go out with me and get some drinks and also get Bleep for money, it's what we are into but not like the regular main showcase prostitute's, ours are hidden from the ordinary eyes, but beneath us we know the truth, we know we use to sleep with men for the money.

This particular day was a near death experience, and as I type and write I don't think I am Okey, I still believe I need to be deliver from whatever might have been transferred to us through our encounter with those demons. I am telling you, they are demons only wearing human look. When we met them at the lodge infact they are the best looking guys in the Griffin. I would do just anything to get closer to these guys, my God, when this particular one approach me, I was already in love even before he asked me if I'd follow him home, my answer was already yes yes yes, when we got home my lord, the decorations are out of this world, the settings on the apartment, let me leave that for another day.

The horror movie started when these guys changed to their original state to have fun with us, it seemed to be as if I was no longer in these world, I will tell you the truth we were practically initiated into the marine kingdom. I am looking for help because I can't help myself again, my life is frustrated and I am aflame for the wrong reasons all the time. Committing myself to things ordinarily I wouldn't dare wish. Please I really need help.

A lady shared with us, and we are warning you little girls to stop the madness of going out with strangers unawares. Please rescue yourself from the Evi in the world. So many people you see on the streets are not human but spirits.
Apologies, but you've been infected with Toxoplasmosis Gondii there's no cure, only constant treatment. Have fun!!!
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by Prozzxyz: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2018
Dangers of blood covenant Read it here.....
www.storyaim.com
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by Prozzxyz: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2018
Dangers of blood covenant Read it here.....
www.storyaim.com
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by Adeoludt(m): 11:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
henhen!!!well-done sir
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by donkossy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Like they will hear
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by cady301: 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ready To Be An Hot-In-Demand Web App Developer? Get This Practical Web Training

WEB APP. DEVELOPMENT WITH LARAVEL - (UNDERSTAND LARAVEL THE EASIEST WAY)

PHP, as a scripting language has been very popular due to its simplicity, speed and scalability. There are a number of PHP frameworks that helpto make this language easier to adopt and among the most popular of these is Laravel- widely adopted due to its simple and elegant syntax that eases the development process and simplifies routing, authentication, caching through built in templates, libraries and MVC architecture.

We bring you a comprehensive and interactive Laravel training course that will help you understand the fundamentals of the Laravel framework. You will learn to install the framework and build a website using its features. You will learn to create a database, the main templates with the blade template system, and learn to use migrations to effectively make database changes. You will learn about the framework’s controllers, routing, responses and Filters.

What you will learn after attending our Laravel classes:

• The Laravel framework and its installation and environment
• How to create Forms, gather user inputs and validate them
• How to create a database and use appropriate SQL statements to create tables and store data
• Perform appropriate authentication by effectively using encryption/decryption
• How to deploy third party service into the application

Prerequisites:

Solid understanding of PHP at an intermediate to advanced level and object oriented programming experience.

Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by obytex(m): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
Guilty conscience
LivingFree:
I guess I was bored after all... so all this just to scare 'females' from sleeping with strangers? Trust me, HIV is enough to scare anyone from sleeping with strangers.
The fear of being killed is another reason... The losing of your self worth and the walk of shame are all REALISTIC reasons to avoid sleeping around with strangers. So, there's no need for fake stories when reality is enough to scare you into celibacy. tongue
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by thedondada(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
LivingFree:
I still find it shocking that people believe this stuff! It's 2018... how can we go forward when this is what people discuss. And why does it ONLY happen in This part of the world?

Education is at our fingertips, please use your brain and stop believing folk tales. I can't read this because I'm not in the mood for story story but when I'm bored enough, I'll come and read.

Wonder no more. Africa is called the dark country because we are basically stupid. Watching some movies particularly post apocalyptic ones you'll still see electricity functional in most cases. That means that the developed countries cannot imagine a world without power.

What we live with on a daily basis. We Africans are doomed unless education is pit on the fore front.

Education was tops before but the elite discovered that it led to freedom do they watered it down and filled it with retards and now made It happen that after school with your bullshit certificate suffering awaits

It's left to us to decipher and break away from the chaos.

There is no hope
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
Effect of watching too much nollywood filmscheesy.
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by IamTheAnswers: 12:10am On Jul 14, 2018
Natural men displaying their usual traits
Re: We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated by IamTheAnswers: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2018
Athletes

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. / Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. / Good Women Are Scarce O. Omoh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.