Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK (69848 Views)

Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? / Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured / Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2018
Simply unique.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by Chibake(f): 8:46am On Jul 13, 2018
WOW!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by femmy2010(m): 8:46am On Jul 13, 2018
Nice Road
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2018
I surrendered my life to Christ the day I plied this route.

My heart sank into my stomach and was there till I got to my destination. No amount of anything will make me go on this road again. The thought of it alone scares the hell outta me.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by phoexix: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2018
Good job I must say.

I like the curves. grin
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2018
Milliken hill. I dreaded this road as a kid.
042, blessed land.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by Tinalex(f): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2018
BigIyanga:
Unnecessary hpye!! Lol. OP must not have gone outside naija
No he didn't this road is real in Enugu tho its crazy and scary. If you are not careful you will find yourself in the forest.
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by donbachi(m): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2018
igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by EbiKeys(m): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2018
One of the governors that can be used to woo voters during campaigns in other states not that thug who is owing workers over seven months salary and still talking during political campaign in Ekiti. I mean yeye Bello. His presence in that rally is a minus. cool cool
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2018
I live in Enugu.. He did well to reconstruct the road. But it's overhypyed. Whats the big deal compared to roads in ebonyi state and Anambra not to mention Lagos or rivers state. This shows that some people have never crossed the niger bridge to know the level of infrastructural developments in other cities. The governor has done nothing to be compared to his predecessor. Just good at land grabbing

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by RexTramadol1: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2018
Fine road.

But OP no dey compare this one with J'bourg....

Talk less of Ger....
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by vicfajeze: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2018
I PRAY DAT IT WILL NOT BECOME A BATTLE GROUND FOR THE COWS AND KEDUKODU!!!!
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by pinkguy(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2018
You guys need to travel,try Mambilla Plateau u go know why the call taraba state nature gift to the nation
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by udo2018: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2018
042 is addictive.
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by kaymandak(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2018
After one day heavy rain na, the potopoto from the creeks of potos will perniciously erodes the bitumen layers and presents the natural outlook of their red soil.
Like for brown roofs and share for red soil

Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by MensIssuesNg: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2018
lipsrsealed hmmm...
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by 02Kebreal(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2018
I'M AFRAID KIDNAPPERS AND ARMED ROBBERS WOULD USE DAT PLACE AS TRAINING GROUND.
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by lakesider(m): 8:53am On Jul 13, 2018
when roads are constructed in nigeria , only politicians and their friends smile to the bank ,,, thats why road is the only thing they show as infrastructure .. apc failure , pdp , failure

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by newbie2018: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2018
I am neither Yoruba nor igbo but what are we looking at here? bends and road markings or the forest greenery because if it's the road then I am totally disappointed at the youth that brought this topic up with a very disgusting title too.

exactly what is the job of a government in the first place?
these type of roads are common occurrences in neighbouring African countries talkleas of overseas of Africa. person like this OP if you come see road network for place like Dubai you go just kneel down for centre of road dey kiss the cotar

let's us grow intellectually as Nigerians, this case is just like the case of a groups of villagers seing a mustang for the first time.

the vovernmwnt should be demanded to do more and even better, it's his Calling to do so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by federalgoddey(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2018
I'm familiar with this curved road. it's the road linking Enugu, Abia & Port hacout
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by Idrismusty97(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2018
Nothing impressive here, Only shows they are more bushes in Enugu than people.
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by kennynelcon(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
If you are a softhearted person please don't ply this route, it's scary. The first time I plied that road, Brothers and Sisters on NL, e no funny at all angry

It even got to a point that I closed my eyes because I don't wanna see myself in a vehicle moving on top of a mountain/hill anymore. There are some part of the road that you won't even see the ground, just a very sloppy area with forest and very tall trees sad

I committed myself in the hands of God several times on that same journey, e no funny at all angry

Exactly what I was about to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by okerekeikpo: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2018
Ikpeazu and Ngwa clowns won't like this
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by Chikpat(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2018
Wats special abt dis? Corruption z comparing a road "refurbishment" project in Enugu with France, UK or US. Nigeria stays down with foolish citizens who worship govt for not doing much for her ppl
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by omooba969(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2018
modaink333:
Enugu, the Dubai of Africa

Really? grin

Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by ariesbull: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2018
newbie2018:
I am neither Yoruba nor igbo but what are we looking at here? bends and road markings or the forest greenery because if it's the road then I am totally disappointed at the youth that brought this topic up with a very disgusting title too.

exactly what is the job of a government in the first place?
these type of roads are common occurrences in neighbouring African countries talkleas of overseas of Africa. person like this OP if you come see road network for place like Dubai you go just kneel down for centre of road dey kiss the cotar

let's us grow intellectually as Nigerians, this case is just like the case of a groups of villagers seing a mustang for the first time.

the vovernmwnt should be demanded to do more and even better, it's his Calling to do so.

You said neighboring countries not Nigeria....this is not coming in Nigeria ..so it's a reference point.
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by 8stargeneral: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2018
042...obodo oma
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by agabaI23(m): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2018
Alex80s:
Miliken Hill with too many bends. It's highly scary for first users.
I knew it when I saw it.
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by Timagex(m): 9:01am On Jul 13, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
The photograph is really beautiful. Kudos to the photographer. He knows his onions. Enugu is beautiful.
me 2 cool
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:01am On Jul 13, 2018
kennynelcon:

Exactly what I was about to say
Rest of mind was very far from me the very first day the vehicle that I entered took that route angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes / Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.