Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,798 members, 7,798,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK (69823 Views)

Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? / Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured / Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by Jaideyone(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
donbenie:
I doubt you have been to Enugu before,having a larger landmass does not equate to being more developed,compare Japan to Nigeria in land mass and development..
Having a larger GDP might simply be a matter of having a much larger populated city which in no way means a more developed city..India has TWICE the GDP of Switzerland,does that mean India is MORE developed?
Am not here to claim Enugu is more or less developed,but your claims based on the points you raised are not a basis to claim Ibadan is more developed and neither is having the tallest building in Africa or being first to anything an indices of being more developed..
illiterate I said Ibadan is more built up despite having a larger landmass. go back to the post your quoted.

lol both Enugu and Ibadan have similar population and Ibadan has higher GDP!!! so shove that India and Switzerland comparison where the sun doesn't shine grin

so in conclusion GDP, level of industrialisation, landmark buildings (high-rise buildings and co) are not signs of development? grin you need to go back to primary school

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by Psoul(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
BigIyanga:
Unnecessary hpye!! Lol. OP must not have gone outside Naija

We are talking about Nigeria here. Humble urslf and appreciate good thing.

Ple that have not even cross the boundary between their village and the neighbouring village will always be the first to tell us how America, UK and other Western countries are.

If I ask u how much it takes to get an International Passport, u may not even know not to talk of procedure to obtain traveling visa.
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by Ziggylady(f): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:
#sighs

If I talk now they will say I am Afonja.

So that stretch of road makes Enugu comparable to Germany or UK or the US?

It is finished.

But you be afonja for real na...All the negative comments on this thread are from your people including yours,so whats new?
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by els0nm0rali(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ziggylady:

But you be afonja for real na...All the negative comments on this thread are from your people,so whats new?

Madam ziggyzaga I'm not Afonja, I'm Yoruba. Afonja historically was an Ilorin warrior and leader.

Get it?
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by Ziggylady(f): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
romenna:
igbos are naturally very boisterous, its in them

Nicely applied Euphemism.
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by romenna: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ziggylady:

Nicely applied Euphemism.
hello ziggylady
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by Ziggylady(f): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
romenna:
hello ziggylady

Hello romenna
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by okwabayi(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Instead of the governor to fix the old Anambra to Enugu road he's there creating more. The one pictured doesn't look so long.
My journey from Anambra to Enugu and back showed me the most amount of potholes I've ever come across in life. Couple it with the most amount of corrupt police checkpoints I've ever seen.
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by ariesbull: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
okwabayi:
Instead of the governor to fix the old Anambra to Enugu road he's there creating more. The one pictured doesn't look so long.
My journey from Anambra to Enugu and back showed me the most amount of potholes I've ever come across in life. Couple it with the most amount of corrupt police checkpoints I've come across in life.

But APC said they have built it
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by okwabayi(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
ariesbull:

But APC said they have built it
Saying something on TV and in newspapers is most times different from the situation onground. You are Nigerian, time should have taught you this.
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by ariesbull: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
okwabayi:

Saying something on TV and in newspapers is most times different from the situation onground. You are Nigerian, time should have taught you this.

Okay
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by donbenie(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
Jaideyone:
illiterate I said Ibadan is more built up despite having a larger landmass. go back to the post your quoted.

lol both Enugu and Ibadan have similar population and Ibadan has higher GDP!!! so shove that India and Switzerland comparison where the sun doesn't shine grin

so in conclusion GDP, level of industrialisation, landmark buildings (high-rise buildings and co) are not signs of development? grin you need to go back to primary school
You're are the DUNCE,maybe you should go back to Kindergarten..if you claim they have the same population and Ibadan has a vastly larger landmass how then would they have the same population density as you claimed?.that is MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE..
Ibadan has a population of 3 Million to Enugu's eight hundred thousand population and you call that similar population?
It's only a Dimwitted 1di.ot that will take having the tallest building as a proof of being more developed and get it into your thick skull that being larger does not equate to being more developed..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by Codes151(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
so because u have one part of enugu that people are not allowed to pass through.. u dey make noise..
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by nkul: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
OKADA still find him way spoil the pictures
Re: Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK by Jaideyone(m): 1:08am On Jul 14, 2018
donbenie:
You're are the DUNCE,maybe you should go back to Kindergarten..if you claim they have the same population and Ibadan has a vastly larger landmass how then would they have the same population density as you claimed?.that is MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE..
Ibadan has a population of 3 Million to Enugu's eight hundred thousand population and you call that similar population?
It's only a Dimwitted 1di.ot that will take having the tallest building as a proof of being more developed and get it into your thick skull that being larger does not equate to being more developed..
stop making a fool of your education. I was using the whole of Enugu state in the population comparison!!!
even at that the whole of Enugu is not as developed as just Ibadan alone!!!
by the way did you just say high-rise buildings are not signs of development and urbanisation? grin you are very unintelligent for that singular statement!!! 30+yrs down the line and no building is as tall as that in the whole of Ibo land!!! Google Femi Johnson broking house too!!! it's a complete glass house (high-rise building) and there is no building like that in the whole of the south east!!!
why are we so fascinated about Dubai, Tokyo and newyork if not for the high-rise buildings? grin and you really still think they are not a sign of development? only a dimwitted id*iot will think like that grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes / Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.