Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,681 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (299689 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Keep being jittery and feeling threatened. You should be because your principal will be kicked out. Yes I said it.

JKF lekan si.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by DAVEZONIGLTD: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
God bless Seun osewa.

God bless Ekiti State.

God bless Nigeria.

#itispossible
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by peeps4u: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
smellingmenses:

We know

My brother, I'm not an APC apologist or supporter. if I can condemn butterflyleo and got his thread deleted for spreading lies, why should I watch you same?

Thank God mod has pulled down your thread also, next is sarrki's thread to be deleted by mynd44 or lalasticlala.

LET'S SAY NO TO PROPAGANDA AND SHUN LIES
GOD BLESS
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by engineerboat(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
@ butterflyleo

You are warned stop spreading lies here.

Ka i ki isoro re ba a.

Won mu se ho ni
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by peeps4u: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Thumbs up bro...Wonderful Job you are doing!!

Thanks. In supporting our different political parties, we should try to dissuade from lies, some of which can heat up the already heated polity.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
victorlekan:

You mean the room has no door?
they went through the roof, at the end, they failed woefully.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Shalomc could not answer and dodged.

Johnnyessence could not answer and dodged

Now you are also dodging grin

I wonder why.

Do you want to deny that Fayemi grew the IGR of ekiti from a meagre 106m to 600m within 6 months?

Can you tell me the current IGR of Ekiti today? Do you know it? Are you Privy to that information ?

I know you are not and you know why?

Your principal fayose has refused to declare it FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT.

Deny that let me see.
i have been asking you to explain the millions of naira loan fayemi borrowed from bank to build governors house, and also explain the millions of naira he spent on the governor bed and other furniture.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Tunjasko(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fayose claims that there is no money but he can disburse #3000 to each and every civil servants and pensioners one day to the election. Ekiti people are cerebral and refined and we shouldn't be easily deceived with this tactics.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tunjasko:
Fayose claims that there is no money but he can disburse #3000 to each and every civil servants and pensioners one day to the election. Ekiti people are cerebral and refined and we shouldn't be easily deceived with this tactics.

Are you on ground in Ekiti brother?

cc peeps4u

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Tunjasko(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

yes ooo that is the current situation of things
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tunjasko:

yes ooo
that is the current situation of things

So you confirm that fayose paid workers #3000 naira out of their 8 months salary being owed?
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tunjasko:

yes ooo
that is the current situation of things

cc peeps4u
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Tunjasko(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

So you confirm that fayose paid workers #3000 naira out of their 8 months salary being owed?

he said the money is meant to transport them to the voting centers

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tunjasko:

Hahahaha lmao peeps4u come and read. When I break news the enemies of Ekiti will say I am lying abi?

Read what I wrote again

Butterflyleo: 12:55pm
NEWS FLASH!!

Fayose pays Ekiti workers 3000naira to vote for PDP instead of their Salary.

Ekiti state government has ordered the state accountant general to give the civil servants #3000 which they plan to deduct in their next salary.

The money is to serve as bribe in exchange for their vote.

Labour leaders have however disagreed with their plan saying it would further make an already bad situation worse.

They expressed sadness and wickedness on the side of the governor.

" How will a self acclaimed peoples governor pay #3000 to vote for PDP while turning a blind eye to their 8 months salary being owed? They queried.

The labour leader declared that this act by the governor to pay a paltry sum of #3000 from their 8 months salary being owed as the height of wickedness.

The same Governor who is complaining of lack of money gathered thousands of commercial bus drivers and okada riders only to pay them #10,000 for doing nothing except to comply to his directives of not making their vehicles available to convey the masses to the opposition partys rally and welcome the President.

"This Government is insincere and a scam".

Attached is one of such credit alerts

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tunjasko:

Fayose is a criminally minded Governor. Brother JKF lekan si o.

Guard your vote. Don't loose guard at all.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by peeps4u: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

cc peeps4u

I'm not from Ekiti bro, i dont care who you support, PDP or APC, it your constitutional right but what I was critical about you was the thread you created to deliberately spread the lies about Fayose sending his aides to apologise to Nigerian police. I was happy the mod saw the need to delete that thread which they did.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by peeps4u: 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

Hahahaha lmao peeps4u come and read. When I break news the enemies of Ekiti will say I am lying abi?

Read what I wrote again

You're just too dumb for my liking. After I showed you your ignorance and silliness in your previous thread, you think you can just swindle me with this text message? What does it take anyone to come up with this gibberish you posted? Anyone could easily compose this nonsense.
When you want to convince me on anything, come up with reasonable proof. I'm not a remote controlled zombie please

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Tunjasko(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

Fayose is a criminally minded Governor. Brother JKF lekan si o.

Guard your vote. Don't loose guard at all.

lol..... I think eleka will eventually win the election. Apc chose the wrong candidate
I am neutral about the poll, am just a keen observer

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tunjasko:

lol..... I think eleka will eventually win the election. Apc chose the wrong candidate
I am neutral about the poll, am just a keen observer

Be a good observer nonetheless. Say the truth where and when necessary is all we ask for
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
July 13, 2018

Press Statement

Ekiti Guber: PDP Accuses APC, Fayemi of Importing Fake Policemen, Duplicate Ballot Papers
…Says Ekiti People Are Fully Rallied for Resistance

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) alerts that the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its candidate in the Ekiti state governorship election, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, are clothing thugs imported from Imo and states neighbouring to Ekiti, with fake police uniform to unleash terror on voters on Saturday.

The party also alerts of the collusion between compromised officials of the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting (NSPM) PLC and top officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to print matching sensitive voting materials including ballot papers with similar serial numbers to enable scientific rigging of the election for the APC.

Similarly, the PDP exposes plots by the APC to use the compromised policemen to offer each voter N10,000 ritual money at polling centers to vote for the APC.

Furthermore the PDP questions why the police personnel detailed to Governor Ayo Fayose have been stripped to five while invading APC governors, such as Kogi state Governor Yahaya Bello are individually allowed to move around the state with squads of over 50 policemen and soldiers.

The PDP is already aware of plots to detail the fake policemen to PDP strongholds to harass voters, attempt to cause confusion, and in the process smuggle in counterfeit result sheets to aid their planned declaration of false results.

Our party also knows how the duplicate ballot papers were produced with the recently installed SDD German Machine in the Lagos factory under direct supervision of some officials (names withheld) who are to deliver them to Dr. Fayemi.

What the APC and Dr. Fayemi do not know is that we have been monitoring their movements and we have the identity and scheduling of the fake policemen as well as details of the couriers and movement of the duplicitous ballot papers.

They do not know that we already discovered the security errors in the fake police uniforms and we have adequately made such known to the people of Ekiti state, who are now fully rallied to expose the impostors and directly bring them to book with every intensity and energy available in a democracy.

Consequently, the PDP cautions the fake policemen and the couriers of the duplicitous ballot papers to note that nobody will come to their rescue when they face the wrath of the people.

Moreover, the recent invasion of the state and manhandling of Governor Ayo Fayose has toughened the people in their resolve to defend their will with every legitimate tool within the ambit of the law.

The PDP therefore cautions INEC officials, electoral observers and security personnel in the election to ensure a free, fair and credible election as the people of Ekiti state will never accept any results that do not directly reflect their already known will in this election.

Signed:

Kola Ologbondiyan
National Publicity Secretary

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Tunjasko(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

Be a good observer nonetheless. Say the truth where and when necessary is all we ask for

yeah....I am standing for the truth and am not in total support of fayose's unruly actions. You and I know that most ekiti people don't like fayemi and many believe he is on a revenge mission against perceived enemies. Besides, the propaganda that he is out to establish cattle colonies has really gone viral and has changed the perspective of most unenlightened people.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
July 13, 2018

Press Statement

Ekiti Guber: PDP Accuses APC, Fayemi of Importing Fake Policemen, Duplicate Ballot Papers
…Says Ekiti People Are Fully Rallied for Resistance

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) alerts that the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its candidate in the Ekiti state governorship election, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, are clothing thugs imported from Imo and states neighbouring to Ekiti, with fake police uniform to unleash terror on voters on Saturday.

The party also alerts of the collusion between compromised officials of the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting (NSPM) PLC and top officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to print matching sensitive voting materials including ballot papers with similar serial numbers to enable scientific rigging of the election for the APC.

Similarly, the PDP exposes plots by the APC to use the compromised policemen to offer each voter N10,000 ritual money at polling centers to vote for the APC.

Furthermore the PDP questions why the police personnel detailed to Governor Ayo Fayose have been stripped to five while invading APC governors, such as Kogi state Governor Yahaya Bello are individually allowed to move around the state with squads of over 50 policemen and soldiers.

The PDP is already aware of plots to detail the fake policemen to PDP strongholds to harass voters, attempt to cause confusion, and in the process smuggle in counterfeit result sheets to aid their planned declaration of false results.

Our party also knows how the duplicate ballot papers were produced with the recently installed SDD German Machine in the Lagos factory under direct supervision of some officials (names withheld) who are to deliver them to Dr. Fayemi.

What the APC and Dr. Fayemi do not know is that we have been monitoring their movements and we have the identity and scheduling of the fake policemen as well as details of the couriers and movement of the duplicitous ballot papers.

They do not know that we already discovered the security errors in the fake police uniforms and we have adequately made such known to the people of Ekiti state, who are now fully rallied to expose the impostors and directly bring them to book with every intensity and energy available in a democracy.

Consequently, the PDP cautions the fake policemen and the couriers of the duplicitous ballot papers to note that nobody will come to their rescue when they face the wrath of the people.

Moreover, the recent invasion of the state and manhandling of Governor Ayo Fayose has toughened the people in their resolve to defend their will with every legitimate tool within the ambit of the law.

The PDP therefore cautions INEC officials, electoral observers and security personnel in the election to ensure a free, fair and credible election as the people of Ekiti state will never accept any results that do not directly reflect their already known will in this election.

Signed:

Kola Ologbondiyan
National Publicity Secretary

When you see a desperate fake news you know. When the news Includes statements like "RITUAL MONEY" then you know it is all about hatred and has nothing to do with credible news. cheesy grin

Awon oniyeye .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
#EkitiDecides2018

The residence of Lekan Akinyele in Efon-Alaaye is under siege now. Armed policemen have surrounded the house

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by peeps4u: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tunjasko:

yeah....I am standing for the truth and am not in total support of fayose's unruly actions. You and I know that most ekiti people don't like fayemi and many believe he is on a revenge mission against perceived enemies. Besides, the propaganda that he is out to establish cattle colonies has really gone viral and has changed the perspective of most unenlightened people.

LOL, don't you think it is easy to plant that propaganda with buhari's body language which he suggests he loves what they are doing and coupled with the fact that most states affected by Fulani herdsmen are APC controlled

If APC were to be an opposition like last election, the would have used this Fulani herdsmen palava more pronounced as campaign tool in south west.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by peeps4u: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Chai!!!!

Propaganda upon propaganda. Everyone now sits in their room composing press releases and different fake news.

Our politics is toxic mehn.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tunjasko:

That's fayose for you. Using lies to climb the ladder at the expense of the good people of Ekiti.

Tomorrow ends it all. Only a fool would be owed 8 months salary plus 12 months decucted wages and would still vote fayose because of a token of #3000 in the face of that.

Workers are crying
Pensioners are crying
Teachers are crying
Students are crying

My good ekiti people have been turned to beggers overnight.

Not any more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lere Olayinka: FG Moved N2.5bn, $50m Abacha Loot In Two Bullion Vans To Support Fayemi | Sahara Reporters

“Last week Saturday, two bullion vehicles were moved to the Akure Airport to evacuate cash brought from Abuja by a chartered flight.The flight landed when it was raining and all staff members of the airport were barred from going near the aircraft while the cash was evacuated into the two bullion vehicles."

READ MORE: http:///2KWunaU

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Tunjasko(m): 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

That's fayose for you. Using lies to climb the ladder at the expense of the good people of Ekiti.

Tomorrow ends it all. Only a fool would be owed 8 months salary plus 12 months decucted wages and would still vote fayose because of a token of #3000 in the face of that.

Workers are crying
Pensioners are crying
Teachers are crying
Students are crying

My good ekiti people have been turned to beggers overnight.

Not any more.

But, do you think fayemi will clear all the debts just like that. We all know that it is not possible. if he wins the election, the first statement that will be transmitted out is that fayose has squandered funds and there is no money left in the government coffer. And moreover, apc controlled state like ondo and kogi are also owing their staff.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tunjasko:

I am sure you remember the king of Imojo that Fayose bundled into his boot and carried him from Imojo to Ado and how the man died few days later because of that. And that of Omolafe Aderiye former National Union of Road Transport Workers Chairman who was shot dead After Accompanying Fayose To Beat Up A Judge In Ekiti.

The man is indeed unruly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Tunjasko(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Lere Olayinka: FG Moved N2.5bn, $50m Abacha Loot In Two Bullion Vans To Support Fayemi | Sahara Reporters

“Last week Saturday, two bullion vehicles were moved to the Akure Airport to evacuate cash brought from Abuja by a chartered flight.The flight landed when it was raining and all staff members of the airport were barred from going near the aircraft while the cash was evacuated into the two bullion vehicles."

READ MORE: http:///2KWunaU

how much are you paid to transmit all these unconfirmed stories
it pains me when I see young ones like you supporting a politician just for meagre sum of money.
Both fayose, fayemi, and eleka don't have any good plan for ekiti.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (88) (Reply)

What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army? / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.