Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring - Politics (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (299760 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by fikfik: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Shukuakukobambi: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by aydelicious: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Abeg if he wants to fly out, they should let him fly
if he gos,he will come back to face what he does now.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by chrisskynet(m): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2018
ericsmith:

who ask you to explain ursef now, you cum even add emulsion to ur emotion, i don dey pity you already sef .i feel ur pain borda chris . just take two indocid 100mg each,werey no overdose please. thank me when you get there grin

Lol for Ekiti Election Again Hahahahaha.. Enyi awon Malu. You fit still cum join me shop shicken @ least make you stop licking nasssh ni small
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by koboko69: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2018
firstjoe:
The guy Made alot of sense more that the rubbish you just wrote

How far with your lots of sense guy?
What happened to the teachers that will vote Eleka in?
When we dey talk politics...some kain kids sef go dey put mouth...

Kikikikikikikiki.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by koboko69: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2018
fairfora:
well, you're simply entitled to your opinion. I think the guy is right But let make something clear to you, fayose remains the best governor ever produced by Ekiti people and the facts are there. There's also no grassroot governor who understands his people like him. All the roads constructed by this guy when he first came are still there till today. I was shocked when he said he's not going to senate unlike other governors who would find their way into NA after their term expire. The state facilities constructed are there for people to see as well. I had my primary and secondary education in ekiti . I was born and brought up there so, I can tell you what you don't know about the state. The problem fayemi has is humongous. He's tinubu's boy. He was always consulting with the latter when he was governor and a few contracts awarded were being given to tinubu's appointees from Lagos, instead of giving same to Ekiti people. These guys would come, do a wishy-washy job and share the money. The ido-osi-ifaki road constructed by fayemi is in a sorry state now. It didn't even last 6 months before being eroded away. There's no election in Nigeria that isn't characterised by rigging, pls note. Fayemi and fayose rigged the last governorship elections only that fayose was smarter by working hard in the interior and hard-to reach places to canvass them for votes. Buhari's presidential election was also rigged massively in Kano and borno states, with the votes cast outnumbering the registered voters. Borno was counting millions of votes- a state devastated by boko haram with most of the voters resident in various idp camps. Jonathan election was also rigged massively in the south east and south south. Now, coming back to fayemi and why I feel he'd lose, the majority of those who'd decide today's votes are the teachers. Ekiti invests heavily in education, especially the public schools. Fayemi offended teachers when he was governor. He sacked them and asked those left to go on compulsory training to upgrade themselves and at their own expense. Fayose came, took all of them back and hired professionals to train them and he paid for their services. Now, do you expect same teachers to vote fayemi? He's believed to be coming to complete his agenda, given what elrufai did to kaduna teachers. Fayose is campaigning for his candidate , same way buhari and co came to support fayemi. Bola Tinubu did same when fashola and ambode were vying for same post. It's normal . Farmers are second on the list of majority voters. They know what's happening in Nigeria. They encouraged and supported fayose during their various deliberations before the law was established to check herdsmen. Now, do you expect these farmers to vote fayemi who would only come and repeal the anti open grazing law that has given them relative peace they're now enjoying? The economic mainstay of ekit is agriculture, followed by education. Those farmers are highly educated and over 70 per cent of the indigens are educated so, you can't bribe their conscience with money. They may take your money though. But would satisfy their conscience. That's why they say Ekiti people are strong-headed because their yes is a yes and no, is no.

How market?

When babas are talking you kids need to sit and learn.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by budaatum: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nevee:
It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle much more than PDP winning Osun gubernatorial elections.
With Aregbe being an asshole like Fayose, I wouldn't put money on it! But they might be forgiven if they find someone who makes us forget they haven't been paying full salary for years now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by budaatum: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
sirbiolee:
BREAKING: Fayemi wins Ekiti gubernatorial election @PremiumTimesng @inecnigeria
@CDDWestAfrica premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines…
Ekiti, you did not disappoint. I'm sure if Fayose had been doing the good job people claimed he was doing he would have won this election. But those who've been living on zero pay for months know this is no joke.

Go Fayemi!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Nevee: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
budaatum:

With Aregbe being an asshole like Fayose, I wouldn't put money on it! But they might be forgiven if they find someone who makes us forget they haven't been paying full salary for years now!
Well said. However, PDP isn’t posing a threat with those jostling to be its flag bearer? Is it Adejare Bello or the dancing senator? And how Aregbesola transformed Osun with so many projects, that they wouldn’t forget soon.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by budaatum: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nevee:

Well said. However, PDP isn’t posing a threat with those jostling to be its flag bearer? Is it Adejare Bello or the dancing senator? And how Aregbesola transformed Osun with so many projects, that they wouldn’t forget soon.
If Aregbe could run again, he would lose. He may have also tarnished his party. APC would have to come up with someone credible, or they would lose to an ordinary dog! They really have been that bad in Osun.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by els0nm0rali(m): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
I'm only happy that Fayose lost. I'm not sure exactly if Fayemi will make any real difference. These politicians always have a way of disappointing you. Maybe because they only prepare to win elections but never prepare to lead.

Please security agencies should have Fayose in their sights 24/7 to forestall his disappearance. Tankiu.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by PrinceFola(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
APC will win gallantly in my state.
OGBENI will pay the remaining half salary to the workers before election.....
Osun state is an APC state..... PDP/SDP/AD and others do not have upper chance..... I just hope and pray we bring out marketable and sensible candidate comes 19th (Primary Election).
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Shukuakukobambi: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
els0nm0rali:
I'm only happy that Fayose lost. I'm not sure exactly if Fayemi will make any real difference. These politicians always have a way of disappointing you. Maybe because they only prepare to win elections but never prepare to lead.

Please security agencies should have Fayose in their sights 24/7 to forestall his disappearance. Tankiu.

APC and PDP are the same. Fayemi won't be much different than fayose. Politicians after their own belly. I've giving up on Nigerian politicians. I only detest nincompoops, who see nothing wrong in kidnapping their own sitting governor, come to pontificate over yoruba matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by els0nm0rali(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

APC and PDP are the same. Fayemi won't be much different than fayose. Politicians after their own belly. I've giving up on Nigerian politicians. I only detest nincompoops, who see nothing wrong in kidnapping their own sitting governor, come to pontificate over yoruba matter

I concur.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by ELJC(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
Zirah:
Igbos and bad luck be like 5& 6. Some Igbos be wishing they were Yorubas now. Yoruba is GOLD.
may u die hopelessly bastard
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by MrMystrO(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
ELJC:

You calm down bro. E never reach dis one na??
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Zirah: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
ELJC:

Your family bro
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by aremso(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
cjrane:
Total votes cast = 316,019

Total PDP votes = 178,114
Total APC votes = 197,459

PDP votes + APC votes
= 375,573

Now tell me how PDP and APC votes are more than the entire total votes cast?

Where did the extra
59,554 smuggled votes come from??

So, you can clearly see that PDP won the elections and Federal Government APC just added 59,554 extra votes to themselves to steal the victory. In doing so, they went above the TOTAL VOTES CAST!

story to the gods of ss/se motor wey don go na him una dey wave hands too. continue with your mathematics Mr. calculus
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Cjrane2: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
Total votes cast = 316,019

Total PDP votes = 178,114
Total APC votes = 197,459

PDP votes + APC votes
= 375,573

Now tell me how PDP and APC votes are more than the entire total votes cast?

Where did the extra
59,554 smuggled votes come from??

So, you can clearly see that PDP won the elections and Federal Government APC just added 59,554 extra votes to themselves to steal the victory. In doing so, they went above the TOTAL VOTES CAST!

PDP won the election, and the FG stole the peoples mandate.

Nobody should give up on the fight. APC must decide to give this country credible election like in 2015 or they should leave.

It has become unacceptable for Federal Government to continue using Police and Army to impose fake electoral results on states.

Nigerians must get ready to fight for democracy again. We have fallen back into dictatorship.

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Tommy3750(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
engineerboat:
Good Morning Nairalanders,

After many days of preparation the Ekiti state governorship election holds tomorrow 14th JuLY, 2018.

Ekiti is having 16 LGAs.

According to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), aside the PDP and APC, 38 other political parties are also taking part in the Ekiti governorship election.

NOTE: NO FALSE ALARM, NO MISINFORMATION

Stay tuned for more updates.

Join Socio Political Cum Economic
Forum For Intellectual Discussion by
Tommy3750( m ): 10:52am On May 03 ,
I have been coordinating a forum(Nigerian
Political Forum) that host patriotic
senators,honarables,contractors,lecturers
,civil servants,public servants,Nigerian
citizens e.t.c. X raying, examining and
discussing issue of importance.like the just
concluded General election,the crisis in
South Africa,the falling price of oil in the
Global markets,and host of other issues.And
is a whatsap platform,please if you are
interest.Drop your whatsapp number here
or you add me on your whatsapp
(08062380296),Thanks in anticipation.the
group is really brewing good sociopolitical
analyst.And we still need more members...
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Seunkings02(m): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
kayzat:

Did I still deserve maximum beating Sir? I told you guys my results are from unbiased source unlike the ones been posted by political e-rats but some of you never believed.
No
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by exporttraining: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Apc won ekiti but lost benue and kwara to pdp in less than 1 week. expect more defeat apc. you never see anything.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by mallamdutse: 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
JustCallMeTimmy:

It's you who should use your head when quoting someone else...

Wotamai saying sef You are a mallam, I need no further exchange of words with you

#okbye
@ the bolded: Do you really need to insult before you can make your point?
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
mallamdutse:

@ the bolded: Do you really need to insult before you can make your point?

You need to go back and read the same comment where you quoted me asking me to use my head. smiley
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by mallamdutse: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
JustCallMeTimmy:

You need to go back and read the same comment where you quoted me asking me to use my head. smiley
I have gone through the post but I can't find where I said you should use your head. I want you, with all due respect, to show me where I said that. Now, this is what you said initially:

Why are people missing it abeg

Fayose isn't even one of the governorship aspirants, why are y'all getting it all mixed up?

It's between Eleka and Fayemi, stop giving yourselves headache unnecessarily grin grin

And this is what I said in reply

You are the one missing the point. Someone can rule by proxy. You will 'hear the voice of Jacob but the ...'
Do I need to spell it out for you? Use your head here.

So I wonder where I said you should use your head.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 8:13am On Jul 25, 2018
mallamdutse:

I have gone through the post but I can't find where I said you should use your head. I want you, with all due respect, to show me where I said that. Now, this is what you said initially:

And this is what I said in reply

So I wonder where I said you should use your head.

Kindly go through the last quoted part of your last comment, there you will find where you wrote "use your head here"

Taink you! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply)

What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army? / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.