Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande (28674 Views)

Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party / Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine / Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by dammy13(m): 7:07am On Jul 13, 2018
Dakore Akande: I Kissed Richard Mofe Damijo Because We Have A Connection..My Husband Understands

Nollywood actress Dakore Akande has not stopped explaining herself away weeks after video of her and veteran actor RMD deep-kissing surfaced.

The actress who played the role of RMD sexy wife in new TV series, Castle & Castle said her husband gave her the green light before accepting the role.

Here is what the busy mother of two told The Entertainer:

“Since the beginning of my career, I have been selective of the kind of people I work with, and the kind of scripts I accept. It’s part of having the spirit of excellence. My passionate kiss with RMD comes with the job. I try as much as I can to steer away from such romantic roles, but I can’t keep steering and find myself totally out.

“However, my husband and I have an understanding. At the end of the day, I’m his wife; he is the one I go home to. He is the one I love. He is the father of my kids. RMD and I also have a connection, we have done such movie before. We both understand duty call.”

http://kikiotolu.com/dakore-akande-i-kissed-rmd-because-we-have-a-connection-my-husband-understands/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by oluseuniyi(m): 7:13am On Jul 13, 2018
shocked
Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13am On Jul 13, 2018
We know.
Happy kissing.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by sigiyaya(m): 7:14am On Jul 13, 2018
Sometimes i don't understand Nairaland; how can we be discussing about kisses when Buhari is still in Aso Rock villa shocked shocked

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by chieyine(m): 7:14am On Jul 13, 2018
shocked shocked
Your husband understands what angry
That his wife is frolicking with another man
No be say na just small kiss
Na better deep kiss undecided.
This one happened on set
What about the one that happened at the background and in the hotel bathroom.
For me
I no dey marry any so called actress self
Na dem dey be small gal with big god
I rest my case

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by DarkMagic(m): 7:14am On Jul 13, 2018
We don hear undecided
Na so e dey start
What about off camera?
Connection ko WiFi ni undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by omonla10(m): 7:14am On Jul 13, 2018
Abi Ur fantasy just became a reality..

3 Likes

Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 13, 2018
Ok o
Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by gistblogger: 7:15am On Jul 13, 2018
sad
Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by nairaman66(m): 7:15am On Jul 13, 2018
“However, my husband and I have an understanding. At the end of the day, I’m his wife; he is the one I go home to. He is the one I love. He is the father of my kids. RMD and I also have a connection, we have done such movie before. We both understand duty call.”

Silly talk, she sounds like she doesn't mind when "Booty Calls"!

7 Likes

Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by kenlispro: 7:16am On Jul 13, 2018
Hmmm.... interesting
Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by Olivers2J(f): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2018
It's called professionalism meanwhile u are still one of the few celebrities that is matured and scandal free

7 Likes

Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by DankemzI(m): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2018
And you get wet while kissing him

1 Like

Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by Zanas: 7:16am On Jul 13, 2018
Make I tell myself truth , I no fit marry actress o. Can't imagine my wife kissing another guy in public for whatever reason. Simply can't deal with that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by SalamRushdie: 7:18am On Jul 13, 2018
It takes a certain standard of lowered moral to become a nollywood actress on the first place

4 Likes

Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2018
Emmafe:
Naso e dy start o grin grin

I don already start
Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by LockDown69(m): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2018
OK woo! Tomorrow na kpansh story we go hear.
Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by obadesanre: 7:18am On Jul 13, 2018
RMD is a core professional and a ladies man. Thumbs up Mrs Akande. Never let it bother you what people say because that is your profession.

4 Likes

Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by Pearl1522(f): 7:19am On Jul 13, 2018
i dey smell lies
Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by chosenchild: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2018
smiley But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

3 Likes

Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by frowland(m): 7:20am On Jul 13, 2018
sigiyaya:
Sometimes i don't understand Nairaland; how can we be discussing about kisses when Buhari is still in Aso Rock villa shocked shocked

It's too early to post such just to get 'likes'. We still dey brush teeth.

12 Likes

Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by Kingsleychris1: 7:20am On Jul 13, 2018
It's better u just don't marry an actress or u get married to one and put a full stop to her acting..
Which one is connection again ..
And which understanding did your husband have..
After both of u have fought tooth and nail about d role before he finally surrenders to your stubborn head...
Because it's u dakore I won't say much..
So far so good ur one of d few actresses that has stayed in your marriage without controversies after a long time..
Well all d best to u and ur hubby and kids.

2 Likes

Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by Allwility: 7:20am On Jul 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by lifestyle1(m): 7:23am On Jul 13, 2018
sigiyaya:

Can you be eating only beans everyday?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by mattonnairaland: 7:23am On Jul 13, 2018
I can't marry an actress, never!
Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by cathodekazim: 7:23am On Jul 13, 2018
too bad. the man no wetin he dey do. keep kissing, e get one small opeke for somewhere
Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by Olateef(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy / MC Galaxy Celebrates His Birthday With Nina, Sprays Her Money (Video) / Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.