Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Ecobank Management Trainee Job offer (lets me here) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ecobank Management Trainee Job offer (lets me here) (639 Views)

Second Class Upper At 26 Years of age, any hope securing a graduate trainee job. / How I Moved From Management Trainee To Assistant Manager Within 4 Years. / Ecobank Management Development Programme, Who Got The Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank Management Trainee Job offer (lets me here) by leochuks1990(m): 7:09am On Jul 13, 2018
My questions had been answered. Thanks all
Re: Ecobank Management Trainee Job offer (lets me here) by hopey8088(m): 7:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Ecobank Management Trainee Job offer (lets me here) by cutieme(m): 7:33am On Jul 13, 2018
leochuks1990:
So i applied for the Ecobank Management trainee program and scaled through all the requided hurdles and was finally accepted. I was sent an email and in it i was informed that the duration of the program is 21 months and the pay for the program is 218,500. Infact this is how it was stated in the mail.

"You have been successful and we want to offer you a fixed term contract for the 21-month duration of the programme.

The remuneration of the contract is a net salary of N218,500 with medical (HMO) benefits. Upon successful completion of the programme, we will offer you a grade commensurate to the expected job role"

Question: Do i leave my 160000 teaching job for this... Will it pay in the long run?

Thanks as i look forward to your advise
Which school are u working sire?
Re: Ecobank Management Trainee Job offer (lets me here) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2018
I smell another lie here again.. I wother wah will this guy in lie.. do you think you fooling us. .. undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: Comercio Limited Recruitment 2018 / World Safety Organization Oil and Gas HSE Training / How To Get A Good Job Within A Short Period Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.