Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,122 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna (39061 Views)

"God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley / Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by wakabobo: 7:46am On Jul 13, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

For a while now, Don Jazzy has being hitting on Rihanna without knowing that Ifu, the 2018 BBNaija contestant’s being hitting on him too as she makes her intentions clear replying to one of the Mavin’s boss comments on Rihanna IG post

Screenshot below…

Culled from>>>>https://wakabobo.com/please-come-back-home-and-marry-me-bbnaijas-ifu-ennada-to-don-jazzy/

See Reactions HERE

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:47am On Jul 13, 2018
Sometimes we love who doesn't love us and ignore who is dying to have us.
Irony of life.

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Aden777(m): 7:47am On Jul 13, 2018
Advertising herself in a coded way... I no go call u money monger... NO, I won't... u u no say make Airfotce1 come back Lagos from village come marry u?

16 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by dafeyankee: 7:47am On Jul 13, 2018
Lol.

But I hear say him thing no dey work. Ask Pocahontas how she knew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by funnynation(m): 7:50am On Jul 13, 2018
OK oo
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by shadeze: 8:02am On Jul 13, 2018
Small girl looking for a big god

242 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2018
It z jus a normal joke...lol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by wakabobo: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2018
Epldaily:
na joke

na from joke we dey take know person heart ooo, see it here>>https://wakabobo.com/please-come-back-home-and-marry-me-bbnaijas-ifu-ennada-to-don-jazzy/
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Bluezy13(m): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2018
We are getting there...

Women begging for husbands.

18 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Epldaily(m): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2018
wakabobo:

na from joke we dey take know person heart ooo, see it here>>https://wakabobo.com/please-come-back-home-and-marry-me-bbnaijas-ifu-ennada-to-don-jazzy/

confirm
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by ibori1(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2018
some1 can not joke with u?is dt how u use to do

16 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Dammylois(f): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2018
Express yourself abeg... Don't suffer in silence

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Ayazor54: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2018
But Don't Jazzy should really stop all these gestures towards Rihana. Its getting too much

7 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by CSTR1005: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2018
You would think she is joking, but she is actually serious.
She dey find husband.

9 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Onyinye15(f): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2018
Waiting for their wedding card grin

Positive vibes

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Julietcutie(f): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2018
odiegwu

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by holluwai(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2018
Lol. Style style grin
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Legerite: 9:43am On Jul 13, 2018
don baba
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Lanretoye(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2018
Bloggers will make news out of this,they don’t even care if it was a joke.
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by dheilaw1(m): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2018
where is Debbie rise?
Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by LastDays777: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2018
Bluezy13:
We are getting there...

Women begging for husbands.

Thats how it will be in these last days...

4 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by eezeribe(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2018
post=69331173:
Sometimes we love those who doesn't love us and ignore those who is dying to have us.
Irony of life.
don't/are...
If you are rushing like hurricane to be FTC, please make sure you also rush to correct your use of English so that you won't be adding to the negative image of Nigeria with your grammatical blunders...

5 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2018
O ma se o

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Diso60090(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2018
Normal level the girl fine pass Riri fine pass don jazz

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by emmabest2000(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2018
post=69331173:
Sometimes we love those who doesn't love us and ignore those who is dying to have us.
Irony of life.

That is life for you

No
Time
To
Waste
Time

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by TeeTeem: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2018
There are some guys out there who are sincerely in love with this lady but she wants her own assurance from Marvin boss grin.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Reeberry: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2018
Dammylois:
Express yourself abeg... Don't suffer in silence
But she hasn't express herself like this for her currents average or poor boyfriends. Looking for a billionaire like Don Jazzy for marriage. That's a gold digger.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna by Mikeross62: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2018
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waje Shows Off Major Cleavage In Red (photo) / I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him / KCEE Pictured Directing Traffic In Berlin..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.