Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,757 members, 7,802,314 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) (48404 Views)

Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja / Tony Igboka Assassinated In His Car! Death Confirmed By Anambra Police (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2018
DaniDani:

Naso my bloda. And their onwu ike is surebet
help me tell the guy o
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2018
I'm telling you,those guys are a disgrace and all the negative stuffs befallening Nigerians overseas

i was shocked in Uganda when an individual ask me that why is it that igbo's don't like to be recognise as one when venturing into a business grin cheesy
els0nm0rali:
Won't be too surprised if this had to do with drugs.

I think it's time to start making the distinction between Nigerian and Biafran.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by idonhammer: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2018
As i said before, This has nothing to do with Xenophobic attack. Na we dey do we. This is ife nwanne mere nwanneya,if you have been there you go sabi

6 Likes

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by GavelSlam: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2018
Please what was his occupation?

Before you say businessman please include his speciality.

6 Likes

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Patrioticooduan: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2018
TarOrfeek:

All these stupid Afonja sons of the accidental fallen thief/angel.

How many people in your village can boast of N20,000 together.

Better face front. Ego Nbute is bae.
Flat-head, wetin concern Yoruba for this matter? Yorubas don't boast of #20,000. We boast of millions.
Poor man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by wingmanII: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Totally agree with you. The skull miners must be distinguished from mere drug pushers.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2018
Flatmates again.. Oh gosh can buhari just get rid of these miscreants

5 Likes

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Iampryde(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2018
Too many Nigerians have died in SA to make it a safe haven or travel destination, the killings wont stop now & our government wouldn't do anything about it.

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Exactly what they have been asking and fighting for..
Your same type will still abuse them if you see them talk about secession..
Same you will rejoice when they are marginalised but post rubbish when they do crime to survive even when ur not sure.
Don't forget that ur fathers and grand father's fought same people to be part of your Nigeria against your wish..
We are just too hypocritical for some cheap likes..

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by wingmanII: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
I'm telling you,those guys are a disgrace and all the negative stuffs befallening Nigerians overseas

i was shocked in Uganda when an individual ask me that why is it that igbo's don't like to be recognise as one when venturing into a business grin cheesy
No disgrace is worse than terrorism. You guys have placed Nigeria in the list of terrorist countries.
Boko haram and killer herdsmen has made Nigeria very infamous more than any other activity ever can.

2 Likes

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2018
if u a gangstar by nature
always be on dat bullet proof vest
fuc its south africa.u can get a firearm legally
mostly berrettas and 9mm pistols
make sure you got that strap on
and trust me ..its on
if u a ndd..aka neighborhood drug dealer
fuc u at 100% life risk
cos all eyes on u.
it must be drug related men

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2018
Another D r u g l o r d patroit gone , rip the developer cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2018
Nigeria SA Narcos games

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by newbie2018: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

my guy modify your post... this is hate speech and it's a crime in a sane country, Nigeria may not be sane today but in the future maybe and this comment may come back to hunt you.

my 2cents
ps: I am neither igbo nor Yoruba.
RIP 2D DEAD
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by elmodee7(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2018
TarOrfeek:

I don't believe how foolish u r. well I don't blame u, I blame u family. you family tree consists of drug dealers, ritualists, armed robbers, kidnappers, gun and arms dealers ( author anzeribe ur uncle), fake drug manufacturers and imports, 419rs, gays and lesbians, fake pastor business, prostitutes ( ur sisters and mother) drug addicts ( you and ur brothers) political thugs ( ipob idiotic people o briafia) and the list goes on. okoro bastard. oloribu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Yoruba4Life: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Awon olori pelebi okoro savages.

4 Likes

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by lolly2pops: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2018
I am a south african and got too many naija buddies. I know what they are up to good and bad. This kind of killing is infact happens usually amongst drug dealers. A few months back two rich nigerian brothers disappeared after been called by their tanzanian supplier who had truck a deal for them to start manufacturing nyaope, a drug that is highly addictive. Untill today they have never been seen. Believe me the death of the buddy in this story above is drug motivated. If there was an intention to rob him car and personal belongings would have been collected. South african criminals are not involved on this one.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2018
he fhucked anoda man's wife

2 Likes

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2018
Yeoville na yeye place.. no serious Nigerian lives there..

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Walexybobo(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2018
Yaya don burst.

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Mikeross62: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2018
hmmm
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Compare my response to this your response that I captured below.

Which one is reeking of hate and bile?

By the way, what are you doing in Malaysia? I hope you are not busy "developing" the place o.

I swear u are a detective.
This is what i call 'caught in the act'
Mumu preaching 1 while doing 2.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Here in West our people has abandoned cocoa farming, they are now more in cannabis farming which is more lucrative farm produce in Oduduwa republic, west are now the highest dealers of drugs

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by bedspread: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2018
Ideato!! That's ROCHAS Hometown
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Yea. It is. Make the distinction all the way and let them go. Abi?
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2018
pathetic,delusional and primitive desperation to console and redeem ur image to feel good about urself..how many Nigerians have u heard being rejected visa or deported bcuz of BH activities?

we all know 80% atrocities and crimes committed abroad are done by inyamuri flat.heads..a simple Google search will avail u that
wingmanII:

No disgrace is worse than terrorism. You guys have placed Nigeria in the list of terrorist countries.
Boko haram and killer herdsmen has made Nigeria very infamous more than any other activity ever can.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by goaldynboy: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

And if truly it is not a drug related case, let the same fate befall you! And in your own case, let vultures feast on your carcass!!
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:

These news are more disgraceful to Nigerias

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2018
RIP sir
Nigerians killing each other since 19dc..
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2018
I am very sure this is drug related. The movie Cartel el Sapos (Cartel the snitch) comes to my mind. This man is killed by his people/business associates. Stay away from illegal business, they no go hear.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 10:54am On Jul 13, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
pathetic,delusional and primitive desperation to console and redeem ur image to feel good about urself..how many Nigerians have u heard being rejected visa or deported bcuz of BH activities?

we all know 80% atrocities and crimes committed abroad are done by inyamuri flat.heads..a simple Google search will avail u that
Because of your fanatics Musli**ms (potential terrorist) to get US visa na big problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) / Detained Vulture In Adamawa Eats N30,000 In 6 Days – Police / Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.