Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,146,303 members, 7,792,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

7 Psychological Tricks To Get Her To Like You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Psychological Tricks To Get Her To Like You. (2635 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / Psychological Tricks To Get You Anything You Want. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Psychological Tricks To Get Her To Like You. by Donshaga(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2018
Many guys think that a woman wants a man with loads of money, Brad Pitt looks but that's not the whole story.
You need to understand the PSYCHOLOGY OF ATTRACTION & what women intensively look for in a man.

My name is Chris Uzor & today we will talk about the 5 Psychological Tricks to get a girl to like you.

Before we get started, also check out my previous post on how to approach women I've revealed lots of sects on how to smoothly approach women & get her number.

Alright let's roll...

[/b]#1 PRE-SELECTION :-
Preselection is whereby a woman sees you with lots of other women, she'll more likely to become attracted to you & will be curious of why other girls are interested in you. This shows that you have qualities other women desire.

One way to do this is to go out with your female friends to clubs,social environment etc , if you don't have female friends, arrive there early chat with some groups of girls & be friend them, when other women arrive, they'll see that you're hanging out with other girls and become more interested.

You'll be a lot more noticeable if you're with other women than just being alone or with your guy friends.

Another way to do this is to casually mention other women in your life throughout the conversation but don't overdo this or you might come off as a player.

[b]
#2 DON'T ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE:-

The journal of applied psychology found that humans place higher value on objects that are scarce & lower value on object that are abundant.

Base on the same principle, don't always be available at any moment, have other things going on in your life & make to have standards beyond her looks, one way to convey this is to ask her a qualification question such as [i][/i]"Besides, your pretty looks, tell me one interesting thing about you?
This tells her that you have standards and won't date her based on her looks alone.

[/b]#3The Extended look :

Studies shows that two people in conversation normally make eye contact to 30% -60% of the time.
Couple who are in love however look each other 75% of the time or more.

When you look at a girl you like maintain strong eye contact with her about 75% or more. This establish intimacy. It also shows you're a relaxed, confident guy & women find that attractive.

[b]
#4Proud Face:-

Show emotional expression of HAPPINESS, PRIDE & SHAME compared to neutral face. Too much smiling perceived as feminine or shy.

So when you're talking to a chick, smile but don't overdo it.
Women find men with a proud face as high status & are comfortable around girls.
So when you approach women you like recall something you're proud of & start the conversation while gliming with pride.

[/b]#5 Instant Status Signal :-

When you dress high status women will assume you're high status man, so wear quality clothes that are not yet old or worn out. And also make sure they're well tailored because women will notice this & that's one way they detect your status.

[b]
#6Open Body language:-

Men with closed body language come of as less attractive, less confident & less persuasive.
So always display open body language by standing tall,confident and take up space.

[b][/b]#7Leadership:-

A leader in a group trends to have the highest status.Women like and prefer men that take charge, make decisions & leads her/group. Create plan for the night, decide where to go & what to do.

And if you like what you've learnt this is just a scratch of the surface.

On 16th of July, I'll be launching my new book called "The Rapid Seduction Secrets" to help you get transformational results more faster. So don't miss out on this.

Till next time,
Your man,
Chris Uzor

2 Likes

Re: 7 Psychological Tricks To Get Her To Like You. by segsman(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2018
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Psychological Tricks To Get Her To Like You. by BALLOSKI: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2018
My friend , go and make money, instead of wasting time on some psychology.

You want her love? Just give her money. My brother, give her more money if you want more love. In fact, if you want extra love, give her extra money. If you want reduced love, reduce your money. If you want zero love, be broke.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Psychological Tricks To Get Her To Like You. by nadalion: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
Correct Post.

1 Like

Re: 7 Psychological Tricks To Get Her To Like You. by samtinx(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
wink La apply,La work,Le'me com'nd go'nd apply may be "babra" go fall.
Re: 7 Psychological Tricks To Get Her To Like You. by jamestolly(m): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
awesome
Re: 7 Psychological Tricks To Get Her To Like You. by davisreal: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Brilliant content. Thanks man
Re: 7 Psychological Tricks To Get Her To Like You. by mimimile93: 1:59am On Jul 14, 2018
Donshaga:
Many guys think that a woman wants a man with loads of money, Brad Pitt looks but that's not the whole story.
You need to understand the PSYCHOLOGY OF ATTRACTION & what women intensively look for in a man.

My name is Chris Uzor & today we will talk about the 5 Psychological Tricks to get a girl to like you.

Before we get started, also check out my previous post on how to approach women I've revealed lots of sects on how to smoothly approach women & get her number.

Alright let's roll...

[/b]#1 PRE-SELECTION :-
Preselection is whereby a woman sees you with lots of other women, she'll more likely to become attracted to you & will be curious of why other girls are interested in you. This shows that you have qualities other women desire.

One way to do this is to go out with your female friends to clubs,social environment etc , if you don't have female friends, arrive there early chat with some groups of girls & be friend them, when other women arrive, they'll see that you're hanging out with other girls and become more interested.

You'll be a lot more noticeable if you're with other women than just being alone or with your guy friends.

Another way to do this is to casually mention other women in your life throughout the conversation but don't overdo this or you might come off as a player.

[b]
#2 DON'T ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE:-

The journal of applied psychology found that humans place higher value on objects that are scarce & lower value on object that are abundant.

Base on the same principle, don't always be available at any moment, have other things going on in your life & make to have standards beyond her looks, one way to convey this is to ask her a qualification question such as [i][/i]"Besides, your pretty looks, tell me one interesting thing about you?
This tells her that you have standards and won't date her based on her looks alone.

[/b]#3The Extended look :

Studies shows that two people in conversation normally make eye contact to 30% -60% of the time.
Couple who are in love however look each other 75% of the time or more.

When you look at a girl you like maintain strong eye contact with her about 75% or more. This establish intimacy. It also shows you're a relaxed, confident guy & women find that attractive.

[b]
#4Proud Face:-

Show emotional expression of HAPPINESS, PRIDE & SHAME compared to neutral face. Too much smiling perceived as feminine or shy.

So when you're talking to a chick, smile but don't overdo it.
Women find men with a proud face as high status & are comfortable around girls.
So when you approach women you like recall something you're proud of & start the conversation while gliming with pride.

[/b]#5 Instant Status Signal :-

When you dress high status women will assume you're high status man, so wear quality clothes that are not yet old or worn out. And also make sure they're well tailored because women will notice this & that's one way they detect your status.

[b]
#6Open Body language:-

Men with closed body language come of as less attractive, less confident & less persuasive.
So always display open body language by standing tall,confident and take up space.

[b][/b]#7Leadership:-

A leader in a group trends to have the highest status.Women like and prefer men that take charge, make decisions & leads her/group. Create plan for the night, decide where to go & what to do.

And if you like what you've learnt this is just a scratch of the surface.

On 16th of July, I'll be launching my new book called "The Rapid Seduction Secrets" to help you get transformational results more faster. So don't miss out on this.

Till next time,
Your man,
Chris Uzor

After all these your tricks, without money OYO is your case.

Naija girls don't want all these all they want is money..

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Sends Fans Into A Frenzy As She Flashes Her Fat V / Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? / I Blessed The Day I Discovered Masturbation And Weed... Reasons ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.