Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino (21505 Views)

Buhari Receives Gianni Infantino (FIFA President) In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Pictures Of Gianni Infantino And Babajide Sanwo-Olu At The Aisha Buhari Cup / 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by ItzBIM(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
The next edition will b much more better

I doubt it ..lightning doesn’t strike the same place twice.
Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
Every Worldcup is the best Worldcup when the tournament is ongoing. Next Worldcup will also be the best, then!

2 Likes

Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by Morbeta11(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
Unpredictable World Cup games...

This particular World Cup is so interesting!!!
Brazil got evicted with Jesus in their Team

Egypt got evicted with Mohammed in their Team

And you expect Nigeria to go far with ordinary Moses and Musa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by seunny4lif(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
Learnstuffs:
This is an insult to Korea/Japan 2002.
Korea/Japan 2012 is full of robbing.

1 Like

Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by seunny4lif(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin
Morbeta11:

Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by brixton: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
Off course that’s the case with every World Cup tourney! Who remembers Korea/ Japan 02 and the many shouts of technological stadia?

1 Like

Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by chiboy1116: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
Worst world cup ever after wc2010.
Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by gudugudumeje: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Self-glorification man called infant... His first ever,yet he has to so say. What a pity his tenure he is saying cannot oraganise better one..

1 Like

Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by Afonja007: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
ok. but considering africa will win this world cup i think its great. africa has colonized france. the empire strikes back
una no see wetin to hold again n.a. black French players be una brothers now abi? Like say if them sick dem go come Africa hospital to cure them selves
Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by Tokziby: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin
Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by gudugudumeje: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
Self-glorification man called infant... His first ever,yet he has to so say. What a pity his tenure he is saying cannot oraganise better one.. Ad wt bad officiating ad bad AR/VR assitants...
Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Afonja007:
una no see wetin to hold again n.a. black French players be una brothers now abi? Like say if them sick dem go come Africa hospital to cure them selves
yes dem be our brothers. we belong to the same cosmic reality, even if they live in france.
Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by spiritedtete: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
ok. but considering africa will win this world cup i think its great. africa has colonized france. the empire strikes back

Don't be too sure France will win...

The Trophy is going to croatia
Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Learnstuffs:
korea/japan 2002 dey learn where this one dey.
Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by MENTORCH(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Morbeta11:

Lmao
Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
spiritedtete:

Don't be too sure France will win...

The Trophy is going to croatia
croatia have come as far as they can come. the trophy belongs to france because of all the black players on their team. it is a twisted version of a reversal of fortunes. the empire is striking back from within. all those black players are pandoras box. the enemy within. the mole. paul pogba is the Resurrection of sango. the african gods acting as pandoras box in france. look at his face and his profile. that is sango. sangos number is 6. paul pogba is 6

3 Likes

Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by adecz: 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
I disagree.

Mexico 1986 was the best,
most colourful, exciting & memorable.

The "Mexican waves" by spectators
was invented.

Argentina won & the legend of
Maradonna was established & still lives.

What we shall remember from Russia is
'how were the mighty fallen' !

2 Likes

Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by Jabioro: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
What are the merits?

1 Like

Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by lifenajeje(m): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
Learnstuffs:

I agree with u

The opening ceremony was classic

I can still remember the buds with computer screen display on their heads

Ronaldinho smiles and free kick

France going out first round

Diego forlans goal

Korea upsets

Ronaldos final game hair cut

The closing ceremony

The satelite image of competing team fans celebration after the game

Korea japan was and is still the world cup to beat

3 Likes

Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by voadewumi: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
I think is WC 1962, I really love the color of those jerseys...
And the fair officiating

1 Like

Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by LZAA: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
infonewsnigeria:
FIFA president Gianni Infantino celebrated what he described as the “ best World Cup ” ever on Friday, thanks to the quality of football and organisation in Russia.

“ I was saying this would be the best World Cup ever, today I can say it with more conviction…it is the best World Cup , ” Infantino told reporters in Moscow two days ahead of the final between France and Croatia.

Source:k
https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1657/breaking-russia-2018-best-world-cup-ever-says-fifa?new=1

Sorry gianni that would be the world cup in 1970
Followed by 82

1 Like

Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by lifenajeje(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
This world cup has been exciting too but still not like kore japan 2002
Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by Didcot: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
I have to agree..... Into the group stages, I was still thinking no it wont eclipse France 98, but it has!

Fantastic tournament.... Lets hope for an even more fantastic and scintillating finale over the weekend!!!!

France to win, Belgium for 3rd!
Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by Nahum777(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

This FIFA's president is high on Buhari's poo

Korea\Japan 2002 remains the best world cup......argue with Kemi's oluwole NYSC certificate
The same Korea/ Japan that Italy was robbed? Hahaha type Byron Moreno on Google. That world cup was the most corrupt world cup of all time.

2 Likes

Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
FIFA president is not african?
Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by Kendroid: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
The next edition will b much more better

u mean the one that will be played in winter?

nah I totally disagree!!
Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by topaz321: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
I witnessed Mexico 86',Italian 90' ,USA94' till date but ....

Korea Japan 2002 was dope! Best ever!

1 Like

Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by tgmservice: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
Learnstuffs:
korea/japan was one of the worst to me
Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
With the VAR assistant hubaloo? Taaa! lipsrsealed
Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by MrGoogle88: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
France is just enjoying Africa’s resources for free, that is what true colonization is.
Re: Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino by thunderbabs: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Learnstuffs:

Whadaya expect him to say na. This is the first world cup since he assumed office na.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award / Remembering Samuel Okwaraji 29 Years Later. / Leonel Alvarez Sacked For Sleeping With Patty Gonzalez, Edgar Benitez Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.