Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) (9180 Views)

Miss Nigeria 2018 Holds Tomorrow, See The 18 Beautiful Contestants (photos) / Igho Kome Wins Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / Contestants For Miss Peace And Unity Nigeria 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by ecamzy: 11:05am On Jul 13, 2018
After Scouting for Creative,Talented and Beautiful individuals in Six(6) cities in Nigeria, On the 8th of July was the grand final competition for Miss Steem Nigeria Pageantry

Oseideghe Nehita, Miss lagos has emerged winner of the 2018 edition of Miss Steem Nigeria beauty contest.

She beat other 20 contestants to the crown, emerging the 1st Miss Steem Nigeria.

Oseideghe Nehita emerged as the new queen at the beauty pageant held Manuex place ,Effurun warri, Delta State.

The Rivers State representative,Faith Sunday, emerged the first runner-up, while Miss Imo, Oyenke Favour, was the second runner-up.

Read More http://supremetv.com.ng/2018/07/13/photososeideghe-nehita-emerges-miss-steem-nigeria-2018/

Seun lalasticala fp Pls

Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by ecamzy: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2018
More Pictures

Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by Bluezy13(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2018
Hmmm...

Another hoe unleashed!!

5 Likes

Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by inoki247: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2018
who is she d New Governor of Ekiti... i dont want to see anything like emerge again if She is not winning World Cup or Ekiti Governorship race...

2 Likes

Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by coken: 11:16am On Jul 14, 2018
WELDONE
Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:16am On Jul 14, 2018
Congrats to her.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2018
Ok. She bit all the 20 contestant... and I hope the directerand the judge.... didn bit you to win it sha..

Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by Morocco0: 11:17am On Jul 14, 2018
Please help me before I commit suicide

Graduated from Uniport in 2016

I have served but till date no job

Please help me..
I'm ready to come for any job interview in Port Harcourt and prove my mettle

I'm a graduate of History and Diplomatic Studies
Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2018
wink

Misleading topic, this is a pageant for ugly dirty prostitutes. I feel like throwing up. Gosh! !

7 Likes

Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by lastempero: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2018
O chineke shocked
Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by Proffdada: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2018
The skin colour ratio between hand and face is 1:99 grin

8 Likes

Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by SwimmingCoach(m): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2018
Congratulations to her, hope she makes a positive impact...

Meanwhile, this is the time parents begin to roll their eyes; "Oh, my kids are on another long holiday break"....You can't just let them sit at home doing nothing, why not make them learn a life saving skill, get them occupied.

There are many summer camps they can go learn basic and productive skills, swimming is one of them. Swimming is fun and is a life saving skill, kids love to swim.

Get a professional swimming coach that teaches your kids professional strokes as well as ensure their safety in and around the pool area.

IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS, Call me or send a whatsapp on Zero 8 Zero 5 Zero 7 Eight 8 Two 8 Five.

FAQ:

ARE MY KIDS GOING TO BE SAFE?

Yes, they are going to be safe alongside other kids...there's always a lifeguard around to keep watch. Apart from being a coach i am also a Lifeguard which makes safety a priority in my coaching lesson plans.

Similarly, we offer our training lessons to your kids at home if you have a swimming pool at home or you can tell us which public swimming pool is closer to your house, please ensure you book an appointment with us earlier so you can have a spot based on schedules.

You can contact me for more information by calling me or send me a Whatsapp message (preferable) cuz I spend most of my day in the pool.

Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by SenorFax(m): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2018
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2018
Every Kalinic spirit in my life that is calling me back home at the verge of my breakthrough roast by fire!!!!!!! a won powers eleribu jatijati
Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Morocco0:

Please help me..

. if you commit suicide you will even suffer more in Hell fire......brace up yourself brother.....change your mentality and be aggressively optimistic..... I assure you bro , God has mighty things in store for you! start doing something and never despise starting small...... #cheers#

2 Likes

Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by lastempero: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Badt guys don organize another osho free fall to taste different delicacies grin
Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by Blamtom(f): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Please anyone with useful information on how to relocate out of this country message me cry
Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by Sijo01(f): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Really? Miss Steem? What does this mean please
Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by Bellgal: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Congratulations dear it is easy
Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by Proffdada: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2018
No wonder she won when fellow contestants are looking like... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by Kingdolo(m): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2018
coken:
WELDONE
Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by Bellgal: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2018
Congratulations dear it is not easy
Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by lexy2014: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2018
ecamzy:
After Scouting for Creative,Talented and Beautiful individuals in Six(6) cities in Nigeria, On the 8th of July was the grand final competition for Miss Steem Nigeria Pageantry

Oseideghe Nehita, Miss lagos has emerged winner of the 2018 edition of Miss Steem Nigeria beauty contest.

She beat other 20 contestants to the crown, emerging the 1st Miss Steem Nigeria.

Oseideghe Nehita emerged as the new queen at the beauty pageant held Manuex place ,Effurun warri, Delta State.

The Rivers State representative,Faith Sunday, emerged the first runner-up, while Miss Imo, Oyenke Favour, was the second runner-up.

Read More http://supremetv.com.ng/2018/07/13/photososeideghe-nehita-emerges-miss-steem-nigeria-2018/

Seun lalasticala fp Pls
all sorts. Look how skinny they are. Who no b bonga fish no go fit b "queen"? By d way c as that aunty on d left put hand 4 head

Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2018
Morocco0:

Please help me..

Please don't, exercise a little more patience, 2019 is around the corner. Make sure you vote and protect your vote against buhari. Then see how things turn around for good
Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2018
Blamtom:
Please anyone with useful information on how to relocate out of this country message me cry
You be male or female?
Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by pweshboi(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2018
Mtcheeew... Girls wey organisers and their friends don lamba and sample finish. Miss Steems, what does that even mean? SMALL GIRL WITH BIG GOD

1 Like

Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by allanphash7(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2018
Check thread where its about vacancies
Morocco0:

Please help me..

Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2018
OK!
Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by Roon9(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2018
Next rated Okpo...
Re: Oseideghe Nehita Emerged Winner Miss Steem Nigeria 2018(photos) by InvertedHammer: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2018
Morocco0:

Please help me..

/
Can you help me deliver a letter to my grandfather when you get there?

/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Hairstyle But Soooo Cool / Skin Type And Creams And Soap / Want That Flawless And Silky Skin? Take A Peep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.