Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,866 members, 7,806,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman (54359 Views)

My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Doerstech(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lolz
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by eseveli(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
dikeigbo2:
This type of girls with big god
łolzz. is dis pics real �

1 Like

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Jaqenhghar: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
The hustle is real. There are those fighting to get husband and those fighting to keep husband

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by godwinstringed1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
colizee:
Dem don come again o!

If you will take risk, take, if you won't, leave. Don't distract my awareness biko
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by sacajawea: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
lefulefu:
Small girls with big God only target married men with fat bank balancecheesy.if ur husband has a lean wallet he's safe frm them.
Not necessarily married, as long as the Bank Acc Is fat grin
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Which one is small girl with big god naw.

1 Like

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
donstan18:

Some ladies just love fvckin married men.

It makes them feel good that they are enjoying another woman's husband and think they better than his wife.
ehn in a way u might be right but then i thinks its more of the financial pecks and benefits that comes with dating a married man. There's this elderly man i know that works as hostel porter. This man refused training his three children in school.it was the wife who shouldered the responsiblity. But then this same man bought a land for one young lady who happens to be a single mom and his sidechick. Her 8 yr old son its this same man that is paying for the child's upkeep in school and also paying the lady's rent. Pickin wey no be ur own oo.and his own children he has abandoned. Tell me why wont most young ladies run after married mencheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Some husband's right now...

[img]https://media./images/4024a12e035e6b1ecb309521540c94e8/tenor.gif[/img]

Your meme them dey boring these days oh guy.
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Mrbolt565:
Which one is small girl with big god naw.
Runz girls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by justtoodark: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
its crazy nowadays.....they are everywere...and me i have a rude character....they still dont care.....
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Charlesedet: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
pls vote for my lil sis to get dis crown
https://mobile.facebook.com/mostbrilliantteennig.tv/photos/a.1535944103163505.1073741829.13167638550815type=3&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial_freefb&_ft_%7B%221316763855081532%22%3A%7B%22role%22%3A1%2C%22page_id%22%3A1316763855081532%2C%22post_context%22%3A%7B%22story_fbid%22%3A1823844301040149%2C%22publish_time%22%3A1530282627%2C%22story_name%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22object_fbtype%22%3A266%7D%2C%22actor_id%22%3A1316763855081532%2C%22psn%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22sl%22%3A4%2C%22dm%22%3A%7B%22isShare%22%3A0%2C%22originalPostOwnerID%22%3A0%7D%2C%22targets%22%3A%5B%7B%22page_id%22%3A1316763855081532%2C%22actor_id%22%3A1316763855081532%2C%22role%22%3A1%2C%22post_id%22%3A1823844301040149%2C%22share_id%22%3A0%7D%5D%7D%7D%3Athid.1316763855081532%3A306061129499414R
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by justtoodark: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
lefulefu:
Runz girls.

big breasts and butt...its women code word....

1 Like

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by donstan18: 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
lefulefu:
ehn in a way u might be right but then i thinks its more of the financial pecks and benefits that comes with dating a married man. There's this elderly man i know that works as hostel porter. This man refused training his three children in school.it was the wife who shouldered the responsiblity. But then this same man bought a land for one young lady who happens to be a single mom and his sidechick. Her 8 yr old son its this same man that is paying for the child's upkeep in school and also paying the lady's rent. Pickin wey no be ur own oo.and his own children he has abandoned. Tell me why wont most young ladies run after married mencheesy.

Yeah, you are right.

@Your story. The man is a foolish husband and father, a very big one.

1 Like

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by bigocean(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
MsFaith:
But some ladies use this caption 'small girl with a bid God' and they are not olosho na. People sef undecided
some ladies like you. shey?

1 Like

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by donluclay(m): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
If your boyfriend is broke and doesn't drive a car, don't worry he's safe from them.

1 Like

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
sacajawea:

Not necessarily married, as long as the Bank Acc Is fat grin
well a married single man with fat bank akkant would rather use the money to invest or spend in a productive venture than splash the money on slayqueens.even if he wants to spend on girls he will spend modrately. But a married mancheesy... Ooo lala cheesy.. Those ones will splash their money anyhow on girls to prove a pointcheesy. Even married men who are not financially well off but flirt still spend heavily. U can imagine a married man who is a womaniser who earns lets say 40k monthly.u wil be surprised every month he will slash 30k from his monthly pay and give to his slayqueen sidechick for her upkeep and the remaining 10k he keeps for his beer palour things ...or if he get heart he will squeeze sumptin out of dat 10k and keep for his family. There are some gatemen in who are on contract in some instituitions. With the little the school pays them and the small dem dey get by the side they still maintain some campus girls as sidechicks. With the peanuts the institutions pay dem oo.u can imagine how much they spend to maintain these girls. Bro iyam telling u dat a married man is a single girls's gold nestcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by meobizy(f): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
If they take hour husband then blame yourself. Men are not known for leaving someone who provides them 98% satisfaction for another who'll provide only 2%, that's a woman's trait.
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
donstan18:

Yeah, you are right.

@Your story. The man is a foolish husband and father, a very big one.
i think the drink wey the man dey drink na im dey affect am cos he dey drink like fish. Even callin him foolish is an insult to all foolish pplcheesy. Same man that when his third dauther was doing wedding in church the man enter church climb alter then grab microphone dey shout dat his dauther is evil and dat the man getting married to her is makin a huge mistake...b4 dem fit grab d microphone comot from im hand.bro i don see things dat i no fit talk sefcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by jolyment: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Small girl ke,sho mo age mi ni?
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by BruncleZuma: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
michael142:

Your meme them dey boring these days oh guy.
so are your comments grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
justtoodark:

big breasts and butt...its women code word....
lol code word in wat way?cheesy.. There are runzgirls/olosho with flat booty and no boobs but dem still dey get male customers running after them.its how a girl package herself na so she dey take get wetin she wantcheesy.
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Dammylois(f): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
I'm interested in the husband part... Abeg hold them tight cos some of us finds it disgusting when some pot bellied men run after us like it's a spell....... They full here, Hungry men

1 Like

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by justtoodark: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
lefulefu:
lol code word in wat way?cheesy.. There are runzgirls/olosho with flat booty and no boobs but dem still dey get male customers running after them.its how a girl package herself na so she dey take get wetin she wantcheesy.

young girls plenty everywere...if you wan call them runzgirls,thats your beer not mine......

girls as young as 15 try to deceive men nowadays....
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by akinszz: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
midehi2:
na so oo, make i hold my own wella grin
wey d jazz wey u take hold am grin abi na by mouth grin
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by justtoodark: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dammylois:
I'm interested in the husband part... Abeg hold them tight cos some of us finds it disgusting when some pot bellied men run after us like it's a spell....... They full here, Hungry men

they run after you nonesense....many of them are already married.....what are you thinking about them for.....?
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by cococandy(f): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
Your husband probably is the fool in this situation not the girls.
You can chain him to your bedroom and he will still cheat.
Nobody takes someone who isn’t willing. Stop the nonsense
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Alwaysking: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
Proffdada:
Small girl, big village native doctor grin
More like small girl with big ancestor.
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Fynekings: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Vested:
The hustle is real.
Faithful male partners are a dying breed at the moment.
I feel her pain.
grin

Meanwhile, I have a 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before batteries packed out. Check my ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar
how does it work, what's the cost.let's chat on 09038716525
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by donstan18: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
lefulefu:
i think the drink wey the man dey drink na im dey affect am cos he dey drink like fish. Even callin him foolish is an insult to all foolish pplcheesy. Same man that when his third dauther was doing wedding in church the man enter church climb alter then grab microphone dey shout dat his dauther is evil and dat the man getting married to her is makin a huge mistake...b4 dem fit grab d microphone comot from im hand.bro i don see things dat i no fit talk sefcheesy.

I don't think the man is normal, something must be wrong with that man which his sidechick might be responsible for.

Not ordinary
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Proffdada: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin
Alwaysking:
More like small girl with big ancestor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / How Do I End This Relationship?? / Which One Destroys Man Faster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.