Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman (54352 Views)

My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Fictional: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
#SGBG gang

lol ehehehhe Yoruba demons Vs SBGB gang
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Pataricatering(f): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
utenwuson:
lol...Nigerians too wicked, since this line got exposed, most of the small girl with big God on my timeline don hide,.......

you see some of them before now take exotic picture in front of SUVs with the caption

"God bless my husstle" which husslte?

,"small girl with big God" which God?

and be making boys for street feel like you aren't hustling........

okay - I see ! Intimidation is the problem !

1 Like

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by CheedyJ(m): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
delugajackson:
Small girls with big god can only take your "whóre'sband" and not your MAN.
Story 4d gods..'your man' is from Jupiter abi..temptation is real ooo
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Proffdada:
Small girl, big village ancestor grin

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
BruncleZuma:
so are your comments grin grin grin grin

Na you quote me na you still like your comment by yourself.
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Smartademu(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Abeg make one of them locate me, I don tire for this sexless marriage full with nagging.

2 Likes

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by BruncleZuma: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
michael142:

Na you quote me na you still like your comment by yourself.
undecided undecided undecided undecided Udeme you again, dem rub your brain for sand ni?
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by shawnmendes: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
donstan18:

Some ladies just love fvckin married men.

It makes them feel good that they are enjoying another woman's husband and think they better than his wife.
the men enjoy it too. She didn't hogtie him to bed
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Vested(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fynekings:
how does it work, what's the cost.let's chat on 09038716525

Ok.
Check my number on the ad and chat me up , sir
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by durubennie(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
the funny thing is that most of those girls with big gods are used for rituals some of them die in road accidents..... mtcheew a girl who has parents cant just read her books and try to leave a decent lifestyle... well i blame all this reality shows like E and the rest.... Many of all these girls are targets of g boys especially the plus

2 Likes

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by luminouz(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
lefulefu:
Small girls with big God only target married men with fat bank balancecheesy.if ur husband has a lean wallet he's safe frm them.
Ion even have a wallet!!!
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
BruncleZuma:
undecided undecided undecided undecided Udeme you again, dem rub your brain for sand ni?

Get sense oh
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by PoliticalChinex(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
lefulefu:
Small girls with big God only target married men with fat bank balancecheesy.if ur husband has a lean wallet he's safe frm them.

They target both those with fat and slim account
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by PoliticalChinex(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
MsFaith:
But some ladies use this caption 'small girl with a bid God' and they are not olosho na. People sef undecided

U must be one of the small girls with big gods
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by bosslady95(f): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
get materials very affordable... plain and pattern call 08123992824
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by midehi2(f): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
akinszz:
wey d jazz wey u take hold am grin abi na by mouth grin
oya funmi d jazz na. grin
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by bukatyne(f): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Madam, appeal to your man.
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by sulaimon22: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
chiedu7:
Their God is certainly not the God of the bible.

Most likely their god, na the god of the most peaceful religion on earth !

Ordinary sense like dis u no get

1 Like

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by MsFaith: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
PoliticalChinex:

U must be one of the small girls with big gods
On a serious note, not all the ladies who use that caption is an olosho.
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by MsFaith: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
bigocean:
some ladies like you. shey?
I don't use it, but not all who say it is an olosho
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by GrammarCheck: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
dikeigbo2:
This type of girls with big god

Small girl with a big demon
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by bewla(m): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
MsFaith:
But some ladies use this caption 'small girl with a bid God' and they are not olosho na. People sef undecided
yea like u
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by PoliticalChinex(m): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
MsFaith:

On a serious note, not all the ladies who use that caption is an olosho.

But the slang is now popular for them.....

If u use it u will be classified as one even If u are not

1 Like

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by don4real18(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Proffdada:
Small girl, big village ancestor grin
Could be taking a picture with her dad... Don't misinterprete the picture

1 Like

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Proffdada: 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
don4real18:

Could be taking a picture with her dad... Don't misinterprete the picture
naked right? grin

1 Like

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by don4real18(m): 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
Proffdada:
naked right? grin
C'mon bro... She's wearing a top with stringed hands
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by mimimile93: 1:40am On Jul 14, 2018
Prostitutes everywhere.
Even the woman giving this advice is no way different
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by dingbang(m): 6:31am On Jul 14, 2018
MsFaith:
SU girl spotted
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2018
luminouz:
Ion even have a wallet!!!
aghh no wallet?shocked...dhere is god oocheesy

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 14, 2018
chiedu7:
Their God is certainly not the God of the bible.

Most likely their god, na the god of the most peaceful religion on earth !
it has nothing to do with islam broscheesy. Its more of a code word that runz girls use when dem don hammer from a maga or a mugu.
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by MsFaith: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2018
dingbang:
SU girl spotted
Lol..... thank you
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by bigocean(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
MsFaith:

I don't use it, but not all who say it is an olosho
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.