Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) (13946 Views)

Nairalander On Karaoke Night Singing Lionel Richie Stuck On U In Indiana Usa / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs / Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by las240s(m): 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2010
SOME ARTITES HAVE TRIED TO MAKE MARK IN THE MUSIC INDUSTY BUT IT'Z OBVIOUS THEY ARE EXHUSTED AND HAVE NOTHING MORE TO OFFER KINDLY LIST THIER NAMES HERE,MAY BE THEY'LL SEE IT AS A LITTLE FORM OF ADVISE,

E.G LEXXY DOO
       A.Y DOT COM
       TONY TETUILA
SHE BABY
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:12am On Jun 12, 2010
thank God u sed lezzzzy dooooo
guy dat old frock was in london for like donkey years
was trying 2 gather chikas for video shoot for a concept dat dint make sense
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Scooby1(m): 12:22am On Jun 12, 2010
Afrocandy, she needs to give up with immediate effect! She is an embarrassment grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by mrc4: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2010
advice 202 for tony tetuila, plz dude go and enjoy ur acquired wealth cos i think u've given out all u've got in dat album "u don hit my car, oyibo rekpete" i mean no harm o!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2010
mr c.:

advice 202 for tony tetuila, plz dude go and enjoy your acquired wealth cos i think u've given out all u've got in dat album "u don hit my car, oyibo rekpete" i mean no harm o!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seconded
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by angelo5uk(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2010
WEIRD MC,  APART FROM IJOYA, THE REST OF THAT GIRL SONGS DEY MAKE BELLEH WORRY ME ANYTIME I HEAR AM
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Spyker: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2010
If you are asking some of these dudes and babes to quit, why not we start by asking those who continue to pollute the music industry with trash. Here in Port Harcourt, they continue to release rubbish into the air that pollutes both the minds and English of people.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Ben13: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2010
Lol Timaya should stop telling us his story via songs, someone should teach him to write. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by suggyspic: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2010
[b]spyker
If you are asking some of these dudes and babes to quit, why not we start by asking those who continue to pollute the music industry with trash. Here in Port Harcourt, they continue to release rubbish into the air that pollutes both the minds and English of people.
[/b
] dem right
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by SLIGHT(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2010
Nkem owoh aka osuofia should back down on music and go and "chop oyibo man dollar"
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Homonide: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2010
The consensus everywhere is that Tetuila has outlived his relevance in Nigeria's music industry, maybe he should try fuji or apala full time.

As a matter of fact, 60% of these upcoming acts are far from being talented, only a few are (they sure have some dough and it's like money is the prerequisite for entering the studio in Nigeria these days). Naija music industry has so much charlatans.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by eros(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2010
mr c.:

advice 202 for tony tetuila, plz dude go and enjoy your acquired wealth cos i think u've given out all u've got in dat album "u don hit my car, oyibo rekpete" i mean no harm o!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

That dude is simply whack. He annoys the hell out of me whenever i see him on the TV screen. Please and please, Tony quit music and invest your money.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Ranoscky(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2010
ah ah. . shocked shocked shocked. . .lexy doo stil dey sing? shocked. . Omo ehn, nothing wey person no go hear 4 dis world OO.

Dat Guy Music Na Defination Of "NO" sad
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by sexxxxy(f): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2010
angelo5uk:

WEIRD MC,  APART FROM IJOYA, THE REST OF THAT GIRL SONGS DEY MAKE BELLEH WORRY ME ANYTIME I HEAR AM

grin grin very funny, lmao
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Laughter1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2010
Scooby1:

Afrocandy, she needs to give up with immediate effect! She is an embarrassment grin grin grin grin grin

Seconded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, she has nothing good to offer, other than spewing balderdish, while shaking her ass on TV!!!
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Falajuro(m): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2010
I know say na niger we dey talk about here, but Timaya and R. Kelly, and difference grin
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by bisiaet: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2010
In a real sense I think Tony Tetula should by now redirect his thinking and ambition as per music to something else I think he is already an exhausted singer I dont see him given out anything good anylonger. I think he needs some help if he still want to be relevant in what Nigeria music is saying today orelse he will be irrelevant and scrap out outightly.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by DoubleN(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2010
Ranoscky:

ah ah. . shocked shocked shocked. . .lexy doo stil dey sing?  shocked. . Omo ehn, nothing wey person no go hear 4 dis world OO.

Dat Guy Music Na Defination Of "NO"  sad

You dey vex o!LOL
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Youngichou(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2010
Timaya,terry g,drunka mighty,gravity, genievive, 9ice, jim iyke,weird mc apart from ijoya all other of her songs are crap. Kc fresh, shiminenge,style plus they should go and rest they have nothing more to sing, Djinee, sound sultan, marvelous benjie, thank god black face left, 2 face should get ready,ikechukwu and dbanj also should get ready, 2shot, idris should also go is songs this days are bad
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by matiltomd(f): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2010
eros:

That dude is simply whack. He annoys the hell out of me whenever i see him on the TV screen. Please and please, Tony quit music and invest your money.

I'm laughing so hard I've got tears in my eyes, You need to go listen to Money Maker ft. 9ice;you can't help but weep for Tetuila's horrendous voice, I couldn't help but curse the radio station/presenter/owner, His voice is something i can't describe easily, grin grin with his thick accent, Jeezzzz

In the female wing;someone should kindly tell She-Baby(what a name)to go find something else to do?That girl is "talentless", and she feeling sexy with herself/voice is something i still find difficult to comprehend,
That person should equally tell her to stop wearing rags to parties!
Goldie is one other music-miss-road,
Dem plenty jare!
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by eros(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2010
Idris Abdulkarim should also stop hurting our ears with the gibberish, he calls music or rap.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by tomidayspring: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2010
Here is my list:

SOUL E: He has finally lost it.  shocked

ESSENCE: She has potentials but prefers serving as KSB's PA cry

ASHIONYE: she actually heeded my advice on time, she now acts! kiss

ZIDON PAPORELLA: He made a frantic effort to go into dancehall but the latest singles sucks! grin

MUMA GEE: Apart from the song "kade", na to make-up remain,a career as a make up artist is cool. cry

GOLDIE: A lot of you may not know her, but this girl wanna be Nigeria's Lady Gaga but its all a flop. sorry.  shocked

More to come lemme think well!
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by eros(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2010
Youngichou:

Timaya,terry g,drunka mighty,gravity, genievive, 9ice, jim iyke,weird mc apart from ijoya all other of her songs are  crap. Kc fresh, shiminenge,style plus they should go and rest they have nothing more to sing, Djinee, sound sultan, marvelous benjie, thank god black face left, 2 face should get ready,ikechukwu and dbanj also should get ready, 2shot, idris should also go is songs this days are bad

Bros, you don pursue all our musicians finish now if our wishes here could come to pass.

Djinee is just starting.
9ice still got alot to offer, also Dbanj, and 2baba.

The rest of them should please quit and invest there money in something else. They are seriously hurting our ears.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Emilo(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2010
bisiaet:

In a real sense I think Tony Tetula should by now redirect his thinking and ambition as per music to something else I think he is already an exhausted singer I dont see him given out anything good anylonger. I think he needs some help if he still want to be relevant in what Nigeria music is saying today orelse he will be irrelevant and scrap out outightly.

Yeah supported

In my opinion these guys are whack and should sign up for Social Services (Leprosy Care Organization) maybe they could be relevant there.

1) Timaya
2) Essence
3) Kenny saint brown
4) Igho
5) Spyderman
6) G.T the Guiterman
7) Rhymzo
cool Terry G
9) Jazz man

Lost counttttttttttttt.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by stebell(m): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2010
in my own opinion i think also tu baba shud also quit cos i really dont understand wat he was saying in his latest album. Here PH city only few act can be said to be singing/rapping. kudos y'all for keeping it real. lyrikal, Mtrill, M-Kase, the list is endless
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by tosinaded(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2010
one reason y i dnt like musid threads on the front page!

evry tom dck pu**y and harry that dnt know jack about naija music start posting based on their ignorance

imagine names like Gt da guitar man, 2face, 9ice, Duncan Mighty, Timaya,Djinee,Soundsultan. . . . .

on the list
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Ib(f): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2010
I put on the TV one day and saw Zakky azzee , the social aboki, carrying that his touchlight up and down and singing/rapping absolute rubbish. At the moment i realised that is a recession in Nigeria and this man needs to feed his family. I felt sorry for him and prayed with deep sorrow in my heart that God should direct to a new career.

E no easy
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by fizzybaba(m): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2010
@ Emi lo: emi n lo e( spirit is using you) how could you include GT the guitarman in ur list?

u know nada!
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Suntemi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2010
Emilo:

Yeah supported

In my opinion these guys are whack and should sign up for Social Services (Leprosy Care Organization) maybe they could be relevant there.

1) Timaya
2) Essence
3) Kenny saint brown
4) Igho
5) Spyderman
6) G.T the Guiterman
7) Rhymzo
cool Terry G
9) Jazz man

Lost counttttttttttttt.

I'm sure U' not serious about this list.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by chachacha: 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2010
GOLDIE- The babe cannot sing to save her life!!!
I can't believe nobody has mentioned Omotola, they are there mentioning Djinee and Soundsultan. WTF is "Feel Alright" about? Or is it "No Slacking on my dance floor"? OJB just helped her autotune her voice in "Naija Lo wa" and everybody is screaming how multi-talented she is. Genevieve sef is a better singer only her song no make sense and she has switched to featuring in other peoples vids grin
Muma Gee well, em, in fact, true talk she should enter spa business.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Emilo(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2010
sun_temi:

I'm sure U' not serious about this list.

Why do u disagree please prove me wrong and stop murmuring. Bear in mind i said its my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Emilo(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2010
fizzybaba:

@ Emi lo: emi n lo e( spirit is using you) how could you include GT the guitarman in your list?

u know nada!

@fizzybaba tell me what u know, since u seem to know everything, even giving my user name a new meaning undecided. Tell me what is so great abt G.T, cos he has a good voice, and competed with wande coal and lost or cos he knows the instrument, but how does that add up as being a good artist. Maybe i just dont like his kind of song, whatever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide Releases 'Pawon' (Audio) / Download Olamide- Street-ot Full Album Tracks / Download Ice Prince – Whiskey Ft. Sunny Nneji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.