Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) (55562 Views)

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) / Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
What impact has she made on people around her? Her society in general? She should go borrow a leaf from Oprah

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by LazyNairalander(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
Believe in yourself and work hard. Believe in God and He will bless your works.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by labake1(f): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Buhari doesn't have any oil well he is not using.

Smile
It shouldn't be only oil well alone. There are many good resources too
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
IBB's ashawo!

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
RedAlert08:
Stinking wealth. Well, you can't blame her for taking the chance when it came. But she should stop making it seem like the oil well fell on her path as she walked to the market.
Actually, she accepted it by faith. She was doing the Niger Delta a favour when she accepted the gift of an oil well. Corporal works of mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by selfwife(f): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
if I meet her today,I will ask her if she is truely happy.when I get to her age,I want to look back and smile and tell myself that I made the right choices as a girl.
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by robertito7(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Mummy happybirthday , you won't see me at home today I went to spend the weekend with some friends in Ibiza . the house key is with Suleiman
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Olameen1713: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Senselin:
5 Oil Mining Leases and 1 Trillion Pounds Sterling fall on me. grin

U sure u will survive it?
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
HOLYDICK:
MILF grin
grin Dirty minded boy
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by horsepower101: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Actually, she accepted it by faith. She was doing the Niger Delta a favour when she accepted the gift of an oil well. Corporal works of mercy.

This is what one Nigeria has given Niger Deltans. they can never profit from their own resources while others thousands of kilometers away are making forbes list.

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by gaby(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
nice
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by ajebuter(f): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
It aptly describes Yoruba adage that says: Anjonri ni sugbon a o mo ori Olowo...

Meaning we just share innocent companionship but we don't know who is going to hit it so big in future..

Very apt...

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by LaudableXX: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sarkin:
Nigeria is the only country that will grant oil blocs to private individuals.
Such nonsense.
Are you for real? shocked Which private individual? The license for the oil block was granted to her firm known as Famfa Oil, a limited liability company established to prospect and carry out commercial trade in the oil sector. So what are you talking about? Even Mobil Oil company was founded by an individual. It was formerly known as Standard Oil Trust Company which was formed in 1863 by John D. Rockefeller. The name was later changed to Mobil.

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by labake1(f): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
ednut1:
is ur pussy laced with honey

At least try and pretend you are sensible or you forgot that you are in public?

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by akinszz: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
HOLYDICK:
MILF grin
MILF means what grin
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
I rather have 1k legit with my own sweat than be a billionaire through cheating others & selling myself grin

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by ChampagnePapiii(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
HOLYDICK:
MILF grin

see your LIFE! dey there dey MILF upandan
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by LaudableXX: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What impact has she made on people around her? Her society in general? She should go borrow a leaf from Oprah
Keep quiet if you are too lazy to conduct any research. sad Google 'Rose of Sharon Foundation.' It is owned by Alakija and they have impacted the lives of many people, and several different communities.

3 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
akinszz:
MILF means what grin

stop that, don't you know little kids are very curious dis dayz especially with aunty Google around.

lol, I learnt something to do, though it ain't something good sha
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by ednut1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
labake1:

At least try and pretend you are sensible or you forgot that you are in public?
tongue if i slap dat ya face. Na ibb gv am oil block. Was it free
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
LaudableXX:

Keep quiet if you are too lazy to conduct any research. sad Google 'Rose of Sharon Foundation.' It is owned by Alakija and they have impacted the lives of many people, and several different communities.
Thanks 4 the info
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by pelicanbeau(f): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Yoruba women on top

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by brainhgeek(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
rozayx5:
The billionaire concubine

shocked shocked shocked

From tailor to oil baron overnight

Only in naija

If she was your mum I bet you wont call her a concubine.
Do not talk shit about people so someone can talk good about you too
#appreciatewhatyoudonothave
#celebratethoseahead

4 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by olas24u(f): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
rozayx5:
The billionaire concubine

shocked shocked shocked

From tailor to oil baron overnight

Only in naija
she was from rich home even before the oil block

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by labake1(f): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
ednut1:
tongue if i slap dat ya face. Na ibb gv am oil block. Was it free

The point here is, she is Rich Sir
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nightmareo07: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Oblang:

Is she the only woman with oil well?

Shez not the only one but what u should know is that her pussy also put her ahead of others
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by RedAlert08(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nice sarcasm there! grin
BanevsJoker:

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nightmareo07: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
labake1:

The point here is, she is Rich Sir

She used her pvssy
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Oblang(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Shez not the only one but what u should know is that her pussy also put her ahead of others

Na u know that one o...tell ur mum or sis to go become the richest woman in Africa with their own pussy too...

3 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by brainhgeek(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
If in 1951 she was 7years then my little math skill tells me she should be 74 in 2018.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GTBank’s Segun Agbaje Spends $200,000 On New Mercedes Maybach / Theobarth Grant Disbursment / Orange Seller Who Offers POS Option Spotted At Dugbe Market, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.